KG is # 20 all time leading scorer, and the big three are in the top 30 all time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: KG is # 20 all time leading scorer, and the big three are in the top 30 all time

In Response to Re: KG is # 20 all time leading scorer, and the big three are in the top 30 all time:
    The only way the Lakers win since 2007-2008, is because KG has been recovering from injury. I am glad that you have enjoyed it so much. However, you will know that I am right in June.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

I really hope you're right because you're starting to sound like you're in denial. And I'm not talking about the river that flows in Egypt. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: KG is # 20 all time leading scorer, and the big three are in the top 30 all time

In Response to Re: KG is # 20 all time leading scorer, and the big three are in the top 30 all time:
    The only way the Lakers win since 2007-2008, is because KG has been recovering from injury. I am glad that you have enjoyed it so much. However, you will know that I am right in June.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

The only reason boston won 08 was because big bad Andrew Bynum and Ariza were croc'd. When we 3-peat this year, even boston fans will know they got lucky! Enjoy your 1 title this millenium, we take ours in 3's!

Sections
Shortcuts