1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: KG is all about the money

Can't see anybody moving to Brooklyn without an incentive

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I said he bleeds green just not Celtic Green

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

What are you talking about. Most would've done the same thing. KG gave everything to the C's. I will not kick KG as he walks out the door. I think the Nets can beat the HEAT now.

As for us...9 #1s over the next 5 years is great but we have to unload Wallace. Ainge has so many chips to move for better picks or players. It may be time to move Rondo as well.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to breaktime's comment:

Can't see anybody moving to Brooklyn without an incentive

Becoming the 2nd best team in the east, maybe the whole NBA, is not incentive enough?

Think about it, Brook Lopez, KG, Pierce, Joe Johnson, Deron, and Terry as the 6th man. That team is unguardable if healthy.

You're confusing a sarcastic comment about the city of Brooklyn with one about the state of Nets basketball now.  Nets definitely improve with this trade and give a lot of Celtic fans a better reason to cheer for them instead of the Celtics next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

What are you talking about. Most would've done the same thing. KG gave everything to the C's. I will not kick KG as he walks out the door. I think the Nets can beat the HEAT now.

As for us...9 #1s over the next 5 years is great but we have to unload Wallace. Ainge has so many chips to move for better picks or players. It may be time to move Rondo as well.

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

It's not kicking KG as he walks out the door, it's simply telling the truth.

Most NBA players and other sports players are about the money

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Only an idiot would talk blank about KG.

KG brought us a championship and gave everything he had for the Celtics.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Pointless Topic, its all about security of not being bought out genius. KG doesnt need that extra 6 million, thats pocket money to what cash he made during his career.

Rather than thank KG for a hell of a run, you talk this trash

Do you really find it necessary to hate on everybody once they leave?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am not looking forward to next season, but we have assets.  A lot of them and Danny knows what to do with assets.  I think the nets got hosed by Danny.  We won't have fun but at some point Danny is  going to make a big move a la 2007.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Only an idiot would talk blank about KG.

KG brought us a championship and gave everything he had for the Celtics.

Couldn't agree more. The guy isn't out the door for more than an hour and "fans" get  their panties in a bunch that he left them.

Hate to break this to you, but the Celtics will be a mess in 2013. Potentially the worst team in the league. The Nets have a chance to be a contender. This had little to do with money.

You wonder why there is no loyalty in sports?? This is one of the reasons. Players aren't stupid. Well, most of them. They all know the score. Fans aren't rooting for the player, they are rooting for the team. The second you leave they will turn on you.

Many players, off the record, can't stand the fans or the media. Thanks for reminding us why.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

KG is about the money. But man you get your money's worth

PP and KG the 2 greatest celtics of my generation. Kind of sick that we traded them with in the division.  We did get a good return tho, I was expecting a 1st for each. So DA did well to get 3. But g wallace 3/30 is an awful contract. Hes been on a steep decline, hes the oldest 30 year old in the league.  

Wasnt crazy about Olynyck pick. Another under the rim scorer, DA seems to not like guys who play above the rim.  But his offensive repetoire is intriguing and his jump shooting ability is very important for a team that sorely lacks it, especially after the  trade  that sent  our 3 best jump shooters (pp,kg,terry) away. He  should be a good pick and pop option for rondo. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Well trading stars for garbage players and picks spread out over 5 years is a fast way to be a terrible team.  Yay.

Just hope it doesn't bite us all in the can when we get the 9th pick next year and Danny takes another short PF, or another Center that can't jump or rebound, or maybe another tweener 2 guard.   That seems to be his MO lately.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Celtics are going to be better than many of you think, which will slow the rebuilding effort all the more. If Rondo and Sullinger are healthy, Green continues where he left off last year, and the increased size and toughness with the draft picks and guys coming over from Brooklyn, I could see Boston finishing as high as 6th.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Too much negativity

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Leave it to the FUNGUS to talk trash about everyone... what a loser..  Truth is he made this thread to get attention but as the replies show, many think hes an idiot.

Fungus is too ignorant to understand the Celtics didnt have to agree to the contract with KG... but they felt KG was worth it... So nitwit, are you saying KG should give his money back to help the team rebuild? lol 

My goodness, youre willing to make a complete fool of yourself bashing KG and blaming him for the teams problems all for the sake of getting attention and posts on your thread..  idiot

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

What is it with Boston fans? When players are on your teams he is the greatest when
     he leaves he is a bum, turncoat, it's all about the money blah blah blah. He remember when Ray Bourque went to the Avs we were elated. Cant you be happy for them? This was a sinkng ship. Now it is time to make a new vessel one that is sea worthy. I love Boston teams too but I knew this had to happen. Will look forward to the rebuilding process and one day who knows?

Sections
Shortcuts