KG is embarassing himself, and the C's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's

In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's:
    [QUOTE]Whatever happened to there being two sides to every story?  Not in here I guess. 
    Posted by bopaticuns[/QUOTE]

Agree

KG has issued a statement stating miscommunication.  Basically now it is Charlies word against Kevin’s so how about stopping the silly comments (thugs, out of line etc etc), unless of course you were in between the two last night and could hear exactly what was said, or Kevin comes out admitting what Charlie has accused him of.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benamn. Show Benamn's posts

[QUOTE]"I expect K.G to receive some boo's when he returns to play in the Garden." While I whole heartedly agree with your statement, you can't honestly think that fans are going to boo KG for this? Case and point, I post this link at 11:36, and the first comment, less than ten minutes later, is  about who the next cancer joke will be told about.
    Posted by Medneggler[/QUOTE]

I agree with ya medneggler......this is boston, they cheered for Manny.....theywill cheer for anyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benamn. Show Benamn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : Agree   KG has issued a statement stating miscommunication.   Basically now it is Charlies word against Kevin’s so how about stopping the silly comments (thugs, out of line etc etc), unless of course you were in between the two last night and could hear exactly what was said, or Kevin comes out admitting what Charlie has accused him of.
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

do you really believe he said what he now claims..........you can't be that stupid

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimmyNBAFan. Show JimmyNBAFan's posts

I don't post much after reading all the hatred between the Lakers fans and Celtics fans, however I'm somewhat surprised by what has been written on this thread. KG clarified what he said to CV during the heat of battle. He indicated that CV was cancerous to the league. That appears to be his opinion. How many folks in life talk about events or people that are "cancerous" to organizations. Quite a few. It's a common comment made by sports broadcasters. KG probably would have been better off staying away from that opinion. However, we would all be naive to think that there are not many more outrageous comments the "rich and famous" athletes throw at each other during sporting events. How many of those involve a player's mothers. What is said on the court should stay on the court. No more, no less. However, if KG said what CV said he did, then he privately deserves an apology. On the other hand, given that CV has charged in Toronto with "domestic violence" and has a violent history in a number of ways, his "brave" twitter comment is as classless as what he claimed KG stated. At minimum CV should have consulted KG and the Celtics for a clarification before opening his twitter mouth.

KG really does need to monitor his trash talks, as do many other NBA street guys, however as Celtics fans, lets at least give KG the courtesy of allowing him an explanation. Those who rush to judgement to "boo" an important member of the C's should not be the ones who complain when an alleged rapist who "ratted" out of Shaq attempts to threepeat. Don't hear many boos for that guy in LA.

Perhaps we should ask CV's wife to challenge CV to a rematch after he beat her up in Toronto. I suspect I can make some comment having lost two beloved family members in the last year or so to the horrible disease.

Jimmy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Wow, this is a long post and nobody has corrected the original poster!!

KG didn't call him a cancer patient, he said he was 'cancerous to his team and the league'.  Way to fire people up Charlie, how about quoting him correctly?  That makes for a bad story.  I can see the headline now "KG tells the truth"!

Instead of being a man, handling the situation like a man, he acts like a 13 year old girl and puts his feelings on Twitter......REALLY??  F-ING TWITTER?  How old is Charlie again?  

Players talk trash at all levels.  If you haven't talked any trash on the court, chances are you haven't played or you've always been the worst player on the floor.  It's part of the fun and excitement of the game.  Mothers, wives, children are usually the only topics off limits.  Even if KG did call him a cancer patient, who really cares?  Would that sentiment stop the kemo flowing for the children seeking treatment in Boston?  No!!  Has any of KG's comments caused a person to die or become disfigured, has it killed any puppies, have any old people died as a result?  No!!  Let's relax people.  If this got you fired up, you're life is pretty sweet and worry free! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, this is a long post and nobody has corrected the original poster!! KG didn't call him a cancer patient, he said he was 'cancerous to his team and the league'.  Way to fire people up Charlie, how about quoting him correctly?  That makes for a bad story.  I can see the headline now "KG tells the truth"! Instead of being a man, handling the situation like a man, he acts like a 13 year old girl and puts his feelings on Twitter......REALLY??  F-ING TWITTER?  How old is Charlie again?   Players talk trash at all levels.  If you haven't talked any trash on the court, chances are you haven't played or you've always been the worst player on the floor.  It's part of the fun and excitement of the game.  Mothers, wives, children are usually the only topics off limits.  Even if KG did call him a cancer patient, who really cares?  Would that sentiment stop the kemo flowing for the children seeking treatment in Boston?  No!!  Has any of KG's comments caused a person to die or become disfigured, has it killed any puppies, have any old people died as a result?  No!!  Let's relax people.  If this got you fired up, you're life is pretty sweet and worry free! 
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on this....first off I played a lot of bball in my life and am also a cancer survivor. If he made those comments to me while playing it would make me laugh and then fire me up to played harder but no this jerk goes crying to Twitter??? How about we twitter how he beats women??  People,  get over it....... and stop with all the PC comments cause I lived with cancer for many years and I am not the least be offended even if KG actually said that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]Well, what KG said sounds stupid... If CV was indeed a cancer patient, it would truly be a low, low class thing to say. But CV suffers from a hair loss condition, not cancer. Does CV really take such issue with such a statement? Id look at it as just someone thats ignorant who doesnt know what hes talking about... like saying he has vd I put myself in CV's position and I dont think its that big of a deal... other than his way of getting revenge on KG.. I say these things as my opinion... and Ive battled cancer myself and understand the sensitivity of the situation... but CV doesnt have cancer... so whats his big problem??? Just a dumb thing for KG to say... more like ignorant cause he doesnt know what hes talking about.. Chill pill CV...
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

C'MON FOLKS...CV IS FULL OF MANURE.....HE CLAIMS HE COULD & WOULD

WHUP KG'S AAAZZZ TO A FAIRLY-WELL IN THE "RING"...YEA RIGHT...

WELL , CV HAD KG IN THE "RING" IN HIS OWN "HOOD"....

SO WHY DID CV NOT CHALLENGE KG TO A FIGHT RIGHT THEN & THERE 

IF HE WAS SO INSULTED ...&.....WANTED TO "CHAMPION" THE

CAUSE OF CANCER VICTIMS....CV DID NOT , SIMPLY BECAUSE CV IS A ...

COWARD ...FRAUD , & HYPOCRITE....THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]Whatever happened to there being two sides to every story?  Not in here I guess. 
    Posted by bopaticuns[/QUOTE]

DUDE , AIN'T IT A DAMN SHAME..........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Is anyone allowing room for the possibility that KG actually said what he said he said?

If he said what Charlie says he said, then yes, it's absolutely inexcusable. But being that I wasn't there, I have no idea.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : I totally agree with you on this....first off I played a lot of bball in my life and am also a cancer survivor. If he made those comments to me while playing it would make me laugh and then fire me up to played harder but no this jerk goes crying to Twitter??? How about we twitter how he beats women??  People,  get over it....... and stop with all the PC comments cause I lived with cancer for many years and I am not the least be offended even if KG actually said that.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

I am also a cancer patient undergoing treatment as we speak. This is so over the top. They all say alot worse to each night in and night out. I am in now way upset by these comments at all. I think it was kinda funny that CV even posted this on twitter what a wuss and there is a unwritten rule about what is said on the floor stays on the floor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

KG is all mouth! Hasn't played a decent stretch for 2 years and sorry folks, but this won't change!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]I'm usually in KG's corner.  When he was battling through his injury/surgery/recovery, I never gave up on him or doubted his resolve.  Not with him on this one, though.  He owes Villanueva and everybody an apology for that one.  My opinion of him just went down a few notches.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    I'm replying to my own post LOL
    I need to remember when I'm commenting on what somebody said to qualify it with "If he said said this..."
    As there's no 2nd party to verify what CV is saying, and as KG has a different story, what CV said KG said is probably a stretch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : I am also a cancer patient undergoing treatment as we speak. This is so over the top. They all say alot worse to each night in and night out. I am in now way upset by these comments at all. I think it was kinda funny that CV even posted this on twitter what a wuss and there is a unwritten rule about what is said on the floor stays on the floor.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Good Luck and God Speed.  Rooting for a good outcome.
    Bostonian128

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoolHandLk. Show CoolHandLk's posts

Unless you actually heard KG say the comment you should refrain from lambasting a dude for something he may or may have not said.  Doc Rivers confirmed what KG said, because he was actually there, nobody backed up Villanueva.  Charlie V is former McDonald’s All-American, considered to be one of the best prospects in a class that included LeBron James and Chris Paul.  (Former and current Celtics JR Giddens, Leon Powe, Kendrick Perkins and Von Wafer were also in that class but Charlie V was widely considered second best behind LeBron).  He’s a 6-11 dude that can put the ball on the floor, has range and the athletic ability to be a 20/10 type player.  But what does he do, mails it in 99% of the time and tweets during halftime and apparently immediately following ballgames.  He had a career year in 09 (contract year, big shock) averaging 16/6, got his money from the Pistons and now its cruise control.  He’s got career averages of 13pts/6rebs/1ast with 0.6 blocks.  Hardly numbers you would expect from somebody as talented as he is.  In fact, for his career, he averages more fouls than assists, blocks and steals combined.  The dude is a waste of talent which hurts his team, which in turn is a detriment to the fans and the league in general. This sounds a bit like KG’s account of the goings on.  I wasn’t there but if I had to choose a side I’m going with the guy who plays with intensity, has a passion for the game, wants to win and has “ear-witness” confirmation from his coach, rather than the guy who is more concerned with the number of followers he has on Twitter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Defending and justifying Garnett's verbal antics by saying that Kobe is a "rapist" is another way of not dealing with how low Kevin stoops.

First, Kobe is not a rapist. He was charged because he happened to be a famous athlete with a lot of money and an over zealous district attorney who wanted to make a name for himself.

Second, this is the traditional way of using the race card whenever a black man hits on a white woman. It angers some white people, believing that if a white woman is with a black man, it stems from coercion and not consent.

Finally, the woman was a legal extortionest, grabbing her opportunity to become famous and get a tremendous windfall of cash. There was no case against Kobe once the facts came out. The woman had been intimate with 3 other guys besides Kobe that same week, based on the semen samples found on her person. That fact alone blew the case right out the water!

The hate against the Lakers and Kobe blinds some Boston fans to the facts about the original charges. If Kobe was a rapist, don't you think that there would have been a pattern established by now, that other woman would have come out telling the world about their encounter with Bryant? Why hasn't this happened? Because the accusation was BOGUS and the credibility of the accuser couldn't stand up to scrutiny!

The Lakers are not fakers and Kobe isn't a rapist. Bryant just happens to be one of the all time greats of b-ball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's embarrassing how many folks are condemning KG based on hearsay from one source, Charlie V. Officially Doc Rivers and KG both deny making that comment. Obviously it would be good to have a witness that was less biased, but the point it, to leap onto something posted on Twitter and accept it as truth is not very well-thought on the part of many "fans" here. 

One thing not brought up on this thread yet is that this was a private comment - how many of us have said things in private that would get us in very hot water if ever shared in public? There's an unwritten code in the NBA that you don't tweet the kind of trash talk that is said on the court. Charlie V will be in as much trouble with NBA players for violating that code...

Having said that, I'm not defending KG's tendency to be a bully and if he did say what Charlie claims, that's clearly inappropriate. But the rush to judgement without any evidence except one man's claim bothers me - not to mention private comments being made public, if that was the case across the board none of us would have jobs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The comment obviously achieved it's purpose by getting inside of Villan's head.

Was it in bad taste?  Sure, but all trash talk is in bad taste - that's why it's called trash talk.

This is something I'd expect to see on an elementary school playground.  Oneperson saying something that wa just plain wrong and the other crying about it to the teacher.

Both players need to grow up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

CV seems to have made a fool of himself.

KG told us what he really said with Doc as a witness, that CV is cancerous to his team and the league. For CV, thats even worse than what he claimed KG said and I dont see anyone rushing to back him up.

Now all the fans of the NBA see what apparently many believe what CV is all about. Too bad hes so stupid that he had to "tell" everyone on twitter  lol. Put his foot in his mouth

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]Defending and justifying Garnett's verbal antics by saying that Kobe is a "rapist" is another way of not dealing with how low Kevin stoops. First, Kobe is not a rapist. He was charged because he happened to be a famous athlete with a lot of money and an over zealous district attorney who wanted to make a name for himself. Second, this is the traditional way of using the race card whenever a black man hits on a white woman. It angers some white people, believing that if a white woman is with a black man, it stems from coercion and not consent. Finally, the woman was a legal extortionest, grabbing her opportunity to become famous and get a tremendous windfall of cash. There was no case against Kobe once the facts came out. The woman had been intimate with 3 other guys besides Kobe that same week, based on the semen samples found on her person. That fact alone blew the case right out the water! The hate against the Lakers and Kobe blinds some Boston fans to the facts about the original charges. If Kobe was a rapist, don't you think that there would have been a pattern established by now, that other woman would have come out telling the world about their encounter with Bryant? Why hasn't this happened? Because the accusation was BOGUS and the credibility of the accuser couldn't stand up to scrutiny! The Lakers are not fakers and Kobe isn't a rapist. Bryant just happens to be one of the all time greats of b-ball.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]
    I'm not a Laker fan, but your post is accurate. The rape trial against Kobe was nothing but a con job by that woman. Kobe was found as not guilty in the court of law and that speaks louder than some of the big mouths in this forum.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : I'm not a Laker fan, but your post is accurate. The rape trial against Kobe was nothing but a con job by that woman. Kobe was found as not guilty in the court of law and that speaks louder than some of the big mouths in this forum.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

mem17, get your facts straight.

Kobe wasnt found not guilty... the trial never happened as the case was dropped because the girl wouldnt testify. Instead, Kobe settled with the girl in a civil suit.

Whats your interpretation of that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

[QUOTE]Defending and justifying Garnett's verbal antics by saying that Kobe is a "rapist" is another way of not dealing with how low Kevin stoops. First, Kobe is not a rapist. He was charged because he happened to be a famous athlete with a lot of money and an over zealous district attorney who wanted to make a name for himself. Second, this is the traditional way of using the race card whenever a black man hits on a white woman. It angers some white people, believing that if a white woman is with a black man, it stems from coercion and not consent. Finally, the woman was a legal extortionest, grabbing her opportunity to become famous and get a tremendous windfall of cash. There was no case against Kobe once the facts came out. The woman had been intimate with 3 other guys besides Kobe that same week, based on the semen samples found on her person. That fact alone blew the case right out the water! The hate against the Lakers and Kobe blinds some Boston fans to the facts about the original charges. If Kobe was a rapist, don't you think that there would have been a pattern established by now, that other woman would have come out telling the world about their encounter with Bryant? Why hasn't this happened? Because the accusation was BOGUS and the credibility of the accuser couldn't stand up to scrutiny! The Lakers are not fakers and Kobe isn't a rapist. Bryant just happens to be one of the all time greats of b-ball.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

What does this have to do with KG?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : Good Luck and God Speed.  Rooting for a good outcome. Bostonian128
    Posted by bostonian128[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much only thing that would insult me is if someone said I look live CV lol
    Guys Ive heard it all when I was playing they get on your mother sister and anything else they can come up with. When I was on a team from Worcster we went to Rucker Park I got called more crackers than I ever heard in my life and after the game the same guys all gave me props and were cool as hell. What goes on durring the heat of battle is just that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : mem17, get your facts straight. Kobe wasnt found not guilty... the trial never happened as the case was dropped because the girl wouldnt testify. Instead, Kobe settled with the girl in a civil suit. Whats your interpretation of that?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

My interpretation is the girl had 3 different men's sperm on her underwear that did not include Kobe's. Kobe did not go to Court for trial and is thus not convicted and/or guilty.

KG is a loud mouth who is all talk and little action. The chest thumping is old and tired. He should watch the schooling he got from Gasol and lift his game up!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : My interpretation is the girl had 3 different men's sperm on her underwear that did not include Kobe's. Kobe did not go to Court for trial and is thus not convicted and/or guilty. KG is a loud mouth who is all talk and little action. The chest thumping is old and tired. He should watch the schooling he got from Gasol and lift his game up!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

When you talk about Kobe you sound like you're uneducated.

"Kobe did not go to Court for trial and is thus not convicted and/or guilty."

HELLO!!!

It doesn't mean that if he didn't go to trial he didn't do it.

Really want to go that 3 men route? Fine! The girl said yes to those 3 men but said NO to Kobe. NO MEANS NO!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcgreen. Show bcgreen's posts

This is the stupidest post ever!!!!! Just watch the sport and stop caring about such irrelevant garbage. Garnett already stated that those were not his intentions. 

Geesh people. You have no business watching sports if you are going to write up a post about this. Go watch chess and scrabble contests.

Sections
Shortcuts