KG is embarassing himself, and the C's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's

Oh, I forget P34 was in the hotel room with the woman and Kobe and he knows for a fact that Kobe raped her. 

In the deposition the woman called her friend the next day after her encounter with Kobe, bragging about having been intimate with him. It was only later that she realized that there could be some money extorted if she raised the rape charge.

P34 believes that when an athlete invites a woman to his hotel room late in the evening that its about innocent conversation and nothing more. Delusional.

There was no case and the only reason that a civil suit was initiated was to get money. Kobe wanted to fight this case in opposition to his attorneys telling him to settle. And this is why he went to court in the civil case. But he finally realized that it wasn't worth the disruption. From the case:

"Bryant's defense lawyer Pamela Mackey asserted that Faber was taking an anti-psychotic drug for the treatment of schizophrenia at the time of the incident. Faber was hospitalized as a "danger to herself" four months before the alleged sexual assault.[10] Lindsey McKinney, who lived with the accuser, said the woman twice tried to kill herself at school by overdosing on sleeping pills."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

So you want Kobe to go thru a kangaroo trial, disrupt his season with the Lakers, flying back-and-forth, with a media frenzee swirling around. Yeah right P34. 

Fortunately, you were not one of Bryant's attorneys. With Kobe following your advice, he'd might have ended up serving a lifetime sentence.

Your Laker hate blinds you to believing the psychotic rantings & delusional ravings of a mentally suicidal woman.

Like I said, if Kobe was a "rapist" as you erroneously charge, there would have been a pattern established with others. This was an adulterous incident where Kobe met up with a b.... from he.. and did he learn a good lesson. Adultery is immoral but not illegal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's:
    [QUOTE]So you want Kobe to go thru a kangaroo trial, disrupt his season with the Lakers, flying back-and-forth, with a media frenzee swirling around. Yeah right P34.  Fortunately, you were not one of Bryant's attorneys. With Kobe following your advice, he'd might have ended up serving a lifetime sentence. Your Laker hate blinds you to believing the psychotic rantings & delusional ravings of a mentally suicidal woman. Like I said, if Kobe was a "rapist" as you erroneously charge, there would have been a pattern established with others. This was an adulterous incident where Kobe met up with a b.... from he.. and did he learn a good lesson. Adultery is immoral but not illegal.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

Bingo! 

As long as you're a great basketball player you can do immoral acts. What an example, "Hey son, you can get away with rape as long as you're a great basketball player." 

It makes sense, no wonder Laker fans love their Lakers, the starting 5 is composed of a felon and a rapist. 

Almost forgot, the Lakers are also coached by pedoPhil Jackson whose girlfriend is 25 years younger than him.

As long as your basketball team is winning who cares about values, right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to KG is embarassing himself, and the C's:
    [QUOTE]with comments like this. http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5759196
    Posted by Medneggler[/QUOTE]

Must stink to be some loser on the internet who goes around being morally ourtaged all day. I bet you had your lunch money taken daily.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Toughen up Charlie, if you have a such a problem with your hair, GET A WIG. KG and Allen are just as bald as you are.

As for the little sissies who get so upset on this board, why don't you go play Candyland

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]This is the stupidest post ever!!!!! Just watch the sport and stop caring about such irrelevant garbage. Garnett already stated that those were not his intentions.  Geesh people. You have no business watching sports if you are going to write up a post about this. Go watch chess and scrabble contests.
    Posted by bcgreen[/QUOTE]

In total agreement. What's said was said. We really don't know exactly WHAT was said.

I think there's more important things to worry about, like the Celtics winning a championship.

It's time to move on and stop the assumptions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's :     NBA players are highly payed professionals. They are expected to behave in a professional manner as all other professionals do regarding their occupation. There are severe penalties that I and many others would have to pay for making such statements in public or while at work. If I were to make such a statement while at work, I would lose my job and possibly my professional license.     I think K.G is obligated to make a public apology. Hopefully it would teach him a valuable lesson. I'll have to admit that I lost some respect for K.G due to this incident. I would lose some respect for the Celtics organization if they let this incident slide. Some things are bigger than basketball and this is one of them. I expect K.G to receive some boo's when he returns to play in the Garden.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

He didn't say what Villanueva said so what does he apologize for? Before you  demand an apology you first have to agree with the version of events as Villanueva tweeted them and in effect call KG a  liar. You can decide for yourself but you have no evidence other than their words. It is entirely possible that Villanueva either misheard or mistook what KG was saying.

Ever play the party game where you have to repeat one sentence that someone says to you word for word. Only about 5 in 10 can do it even if they know before they receive the words that they are going to have to.

I am in a business where more often than not people say they heard what they wanted to hear and not what was said. Therefor we put everything in writing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : I'm not a Laker fan, but your post is accurate. The rape trial against Kobe was nothing but a con job by that woman. Kobe was found as not guilty in the court of law and that speaks louder than some of the big mouths in this forum.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Kobe was never tried let alone found not guilty. Legally, therefor he is innocent until proven guilty. That is different than "innocent". 

There was a lot of evidence so my own belief is that Kobe behaved inappropriately and perhaps illegally and it took a lot of money and a not so sound of mind plaintiff to extinguish the "problem".

Whether you want to say Kobe was not guilty or is still guilty but untried is a matter of personal ethics. You can say what you want and the only person who should care is the one looking back out at you in the mirror.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : When you talk about Kobe you sound like you're uneducated. "Kobe did not go to Court for trial and is thus not convicted and/or guilty." HELLO!!! It doesn't mean that if he didn't go to trial he didn't do it. Really want to go that 3 men route? Fine! The girl said yes to those 3 men but said NO to Kobe. NO MEANS NO!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

So you have definitive proof Kobe did do it?? Lmao suuuure you do.

Oh, so she had sex with 3 other men and said no to a celebrity? Muahahahaha suuuure she did!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

No one knows, and no one will ever know.  It tarnished his rep, for sure.  All the great ones are hated.  He is a laker, so he is particularly hated in Boston.  I'm sure even in CO it is not talked about as much as here............fact of the matter is, kobe bryant is a phenomenal basketball player, one of the best ever.  His off-court troubles, though, make him a vile and despicable human being.  But still no better or no worse than a lot of pro athletes...........he's just a laker..:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

P34 Bingo! As long as you're a great basketball player you can do immoral acts. What an example, "Hey son, you can get away with rape as long as you're a great basketball player." It makes sense, no wonder Laker fans love their Lakers, the starting 5 is composed of a felon and a rapist. Almost forgot, the Lakers are also coached by pedoPhil Jackson whose girlfriend is 25 years younger than him.As long as your basketball team is winning who cares about values, right?

P34, your Laker hatred blinds you to the facts. You're the moral police, like the Taliban. Whether its trashing Phil Jackson because he dates a woman in her 40s or Kobe Bryant having sex with a mentally unhinged woman, its all about finding anything outside of basketball to demonize the Lakers.

You're so delusional that you believe the Celtics are virtuous and beyond reproach while the Lakers are evil personified. Reason and logic go down the toilet when reading your posts. I just have to laugh, believing that you would fit perfectly in a world with a morale police similar to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]P34 Bingo!  As long as you're a great basketball player you can do immoral acts. What an example, "Hey son, you can get away with rape as long as you're a great basketball player."  It makes sense, no wonder Laker fans love their Lakers, the starting 5 is composed of a felon and a rapist.  Almost forgot, the Lakers are also coached by pedoPhil Jackson whose girlfriend is 25 years younger than him. As long as your basketball team is winning who cares about values, right? P34, your Laker hatred blinds you to the facts. You're the moral police, like the Taliban. Whether its trashing Phil Jackson because he dates a woman in her 40s or Kobe Bryant having sex with a mentally unhinged woman, its all about finding anything outside of basketball to demonize the Lakers. You're so delusional that you believe the Celtics are virtuous and beyond reproach while the Lakers are evil personified. Reason and logic go down the toilet when reading your posts. I just have to laugh, believing that you would fit perfectly in a world with a morale police similar to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Are the moral police and the morale police the same thing?
    Fierce can hate the lakers all he wants.  We're Celtics fans.  The only thing he said that is not true is that koME is a &*pist.  He's an adulterer and someone  who is lucky, we don't really know what happened.   Phil DID dump his wife and kids to be with Jeannie.  I heard in an interview last week where Jeannie said Phil will probably retire at the end of the year and move back to Montana.  She further said if that happens, she will NOT go with him.  Two adults who know they are in it for the short term is none of my business, but not something I have to condone or respect!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]P34 Bingo!  As long as you're a great basketball player you can do immoral acts. What an example, "Hey son, you can get away with rape as long as you're a great basketball player."  It makes sense, no wonder Laker fans love their Lakers, the starting 5 is composed of a felon and a rapist.  Almost forgot, the Lakers are also coached by pedoPhil Jackson whose girlfriend is 25 years younger than him. As long as your basketball team is winning who cares about values, right? P34, your Laker hatred blinds you to the facts. You're the moral police, like the Taliban. Whether its trashing Phil Jackson because he dates a woman in her 40s or Kobe Bryant having sex with a mentally unhinged woman, its all about finding anything outside of basketball to demonize the Lakers. You're so delusional that you believe the Celtics are virtuous and beyond reproach while the Lakers are evil personified. Reason and logic go down the toilet when reading your posts. I just have to laugh, believing that you would fit perfectly in a world with a morale police similar to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Better watch what you type because Uncle Sam is watching. 

Reason and logic? A Laker fan yourself is on a Boston Celtics forum talking trash to Celtic fans. Reason that!

It's a fact that the Lakers have 2 criminals on their starting 5 and are coached by a promiscuous coach. 

Since you don't believe in morality, would you sell your soul to the devil if it would mean another 3peat for Kobe and Phil?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Excellent post!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : Better watch what you type because Uncle Sam is watching.  Reason and logic? A Laker fan yourself is on a Boston Celtics forum talking trash to Celtic fans. Reason that! It's a fact that the Lakers have 2 criminals on their starting 5 and are coached by a promiscuous coach.  Since you don't believe in morality, would you sell your soul to the devil if it would mean another 3peat for Kobe and Phil?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Great comeback!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Why do you Boston fans care about who Phil Jackson dates or how Kobe and Artest wish to live their lives? Do you even envy the Laker owner's lifestyle, having a young woman by his side in the public arena?

By the way, Phil was already separated and getting a divorce from his first wife before he and Jeannie Buss became an item.

Next, I'll be reading that God loves Boston more than L.A. There is a  50% divorce rate in this country and all those marital breakups are not just in L.A. but guess what, they happen in Boston as well.

Oh, by the way, God isn't a basketball fan and doesn't care one iota about who wins or loses.

In tonight's game against Chicago, there you had Garnett pounding his heart, screaming like a banchee about how "tough he is." His bib was a little crooked though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]So you want Kobe to go thru a kangaroo trial, disrupt his season with the Lakers, flying back-and-forth, with a media frenzee swirling around. Yeah right P34.  Fortunately, you were not one of Bryant's attorneys. With Kobe following your advice, he'd might have ended up serving a lifetime sentence. Your Laker hate blinds you to believing the psychotic rantings & delusional ravings of a mentally suicidal woman. Like I said, if Kobe was a "rapist" as you erroneously charge, there would have been a pattern established with others. This was an adulterous incident where Kobe met up with a b.... from he.. and did he learn a good lesson. Adultery is immoral but not illegal.

Your mother must be so proud to have such an immoral child like you. lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

From immorality to terrorism. I wonder what's next. Yell

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Was there anyone besides Villanueva who can attest to what KG allegedly said? Mocking a person by calling him a cancer patient and referring to that person as a cancer to his team and the league are two very different things. It's unfair to condemn KG without proper due process. The team owes it to the league to conduct an unbiased investigation into the matter, and if KG is indeed guilty of making such a tasteless and inhuman remark I'm all for subjecting him to a reprimand, fine and possible suspension. I don't support Doc's justification that Villanueva broke an unwritten rule about leaving trash talk on the floor.  On the other hand, KG should be afforded the presumption of innocence unless proven otherwise.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]Was there anyone besides Villanueva who can attest to what KG allegedly said? Mocking a person by calling him a cancer patient and referring to that person as a cancer to his team and the league are two very different things. It's unfair to condemn KG without proper due process. The team owes it to the league to conduct an unbiased investigation into the matter, and if KG is indeed guilty of making such a tasteless and inhuman remark I'm all for subjecting him to a reprimand, fine and possible suspension. I don't support Doc's justification that Villanueva broke an unwritten rule about leaving trash talk on the floor.  On the other hand, KG should be afforded the presumption of innocence unless proven otherwise.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

Right after the Lakers conduct an independant investigation and subject Kome to possible reprimand, fines or suspension. Go away troll.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I agree it's not funny, I can distinguish between the two very easily, and having someone tell you about what they did to your mother last night isn't a laughing matter either.  Never said KG's comments are acceptable if he really did say that.  But sometimes you have to settle it like a man instead of after the fact on twitter.   I guess twitter is the way grown men handle things these days. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]
    it's better than jail time. no?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Why do you Boston fans care about who Phil Jackson dates or how Kobe and Artest wish to live their lives? Do you even envy the Laker owner's lifestyle, having a young woman by his side in the public arena? By the way, Phil was already separated and getting a divorce from his first wife before he and Jeannie Buss became an item. Next, I'll be reading that God loves Boston more than L.A. There is a  50% divorce rate in this country and all those marital breakups are not just in L.A. but guess what, they happen in Boston as well. Oh, by the way, God isn't a basketball fan and doesn't care one iota about who wins or loses. In tonight's game against Chicago, there you had Garnett pounding his heart, screaming like a banchee about how "tough he is." His bib was a little crooked though.
    Exactly!!  He dumped his wife and kids to get his job back and chase Red's record.  Red, on the other hand, retired at 48 to spend more time with his family.

by the way - God doesn't want you spilling your hypocritical bile on an opponent's website.  You have a helluva nerve bringing God into this.....stop telling us how to behave.  This is a Celtics web-site, and we can talk about our team however we'd like.  Jesus hated the hypocrites, though, since you brought it up!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : Exactly!!  He dumped his wife and kids to get his job back and chase Red's record.  Red, on the other hand, retired at 48 to spend more time with his family. by the way - God doesn't want you spilling your hypocritical bile on an opponent's website.  You have a helluva nerve bringing God into this.....stop telling us how to behave.  This is a Celtics web-site, and we can talk about our team however we'd like.  Jesus hated the hypocrites, though, since you brought it up!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

It's Phil Jackson's record now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : It's Phil Jackson's record now.
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you bleed green?

Sure you do!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : Keeping it real.....just like my namesake RUWorthless. Bleed green.
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

Yes, but she is a lakers fan, AND her name makes sense.  Although imitation is the highest form of flattery, I can assure you, she's not flattered

Sections
Shortcuts