Re: KG Just Missed
posted at 11/9/2010 1:12 PM EST
IF Rondo hit that 3 pointer, one of 3 things would have happened:
1. Dirk gets the ball and shoots it right over BBD AGAIN, and we lose.
2. Dirk gets the ball and shoots it right over Baby, misses, and they call a foul, and we lose.
3. Someone else misses a wide open shot, we get the rebound and win.
Dirk was 7-7 from the line. Our entire TEAM was 7-7 from the line. In the NBA, in close games, the home team wins - look it up! This game was over at the end of the 3rd quarter.......the only two ways a team can win on the road are:
1. Blow the other team out (playoffs last year vs CLE and ORL)
2. Keep making shots because you will get NO FT'S. (last night and Game 7). Game 3 in MIA last year leaps to mind!
The Championship is not tainted, there is no favoritism for the lakers.........the home team wins. Fouls become blocked shots, no-calls become 3 point plays, visitors don't get to the line in the 4th quarter of close games. If they do, the home team will have it "evened" out by the end of the game.
More drama, more fans, more money......................welcome to today's NBA!!