KG needs anger management!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

KG needs anger management!

I love KG so i can say this.... what the hel llll?? He's even fighting the refs now?! He has to know he has a target on his back already... he may need to talk to that lady Ron Artest spoke with to calm him down... he's getting out of control!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: KG needs anger management!

You didn't know? Remember he decked Bill Walker to the floor in practice last year. KG will always be KG, there's no way he will change. Anger is part of his persona.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In total agreement. I thought he was GONE when I saw him swipe away the official's arm.

He's been quite chippy lately. We can't afford to lose him to suspension or ejection.

Self control is PARAMOUNT for KG. Take it easy big fella!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

The leauge should review that and suspend and fine him for that. I was surprised that ref didn't eject him. He was out of conrol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

on the radio they were concerned. then the guy (not cedric maxwell) said "well maybe the refs shouldn't be touching the players" i agree to some extent, but KG needs to chill. he gets way to fired up and makes emotional decisions he regrets later (don't we all). kg didn't get the tech; celtics down 1 instead of 2. at end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Anger is good on the court only when it's controlled.  When KG is directing his anger to his performance he's a great player.  When he's out of control with it he's a detriment.  Getting in fights, acting unruly, getting t'd up.  not good for the team. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

On the pre-game talk on CSN it was reported how KG gave some dudes testies a love tap. It was a Suns player and their coach was railing about it (rightfully so). KG doesn't need to be doin stupid stuff on the floor. He needs an off the floor outlet before the team loses him for a critical game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Kevin Garnett Is a Jerk, But He's Our Jerk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KG is playing his game, thats who he is and it gets him going.

The ref he pushed away deserved it. First the ref planted his forearm on KG to stop what may have been a fight breaking out. That was fine, the refs job is to break it up. But as KG started to wealk away, his backed turned to the incident, the ref kept grabbing him. Ref had nop right to keep on him like that. KGs walkin away and this dude is grabbing hold of him. Ref was wrong, KG shouldnt have got a T either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: KG needs anger management!:
    [QUOTE]KG is playing his game, thats who he is and it gets him going. The ref he pushed away deserved it. First the ref planted his forearm on KG to stop what may have been a fight breaking out. That was fine, the refs job is to break it up. But as KG started to wealk away, his backed turned to the incident, the ref kept grabbing him. Ref had nop right to keep on him like that. KGs walkin away and this dude is grabbing hold of him. Ref was wrong, KG shouldnt have got a T either.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

How about punching Frye in the groin? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG needs anger management! : How about punching Frye in the groin? 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

If you actually watched the Suns game and the replays, the whole "punching Frye in the groin" thing is being taken WAY out of proportion to what really happened.  But I agree that KG needs to not get into any more brawls with the refs or unnecessarily with other players.  We don't want to lose him even for one game because of technical fouls.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to KG needs anger management!:
    [QUOTE]I love KG so i can say this.... what the hel llll?? He's even fighting the refs now?! He has to know he has a target on his back already... he may need to talk to that lady Ron Artest spoke with to calm him down... he's getting out of control!
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]
    Ron Artest has tuned into a passive ,useless player. I`ll take Garnett as is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

KG has no need for anger management.  Yes, he pulls stuff off that would make you hate him if he played for an opponent.

But he seldom loses control.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

Now Rasheed could use some anger mangament.  He loses control.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG needs anger management! : How about punching Frye in the groin? 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

That was an "A" list acting job by Frye.

KGs arm kinda pushed up there, was in no way a punch. Frye dove and screamed like Brock Lesnar hit his balls with a flying knee to the groin.