KG new Center of Attention for C's

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: KG new Center of Attention for C's

well i guess now we can say we have a hall of fame center..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

No way!  But what do you expect him to say?  There has to some move in the works.  He just can't talk about it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Maybe the Celtics trade Jeff Green and his $9m salary ina sign and trade for Samuel Dalembart.  Far fetched, but who knows what will happen?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

remember outside of Howard and Bynum, all the other NBA centers are more PF's so he will be fine. If Jermaine O'neal can play center so can KG, they're both listed at 6'11 (even thought i think KG is taller) and 253 pounds KG i only two pounds lighter than J.O. some centers out there are 20 pounds lighter than KG (Tyson Chandler, Joakim Noah). Nene and Al Horfor are boh smaller than KG but play Center. He'll be fine. This will be a mismatch because they will have to guard him away from the basket.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

This just might work out well.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Re: KG new Center of Attention for C's:
    [QUOTE]C: KG, Wilcox, JO/Brown (?) PF: Bass, West (?), J3 SF: Pierce, Green, Daniels SG: Allen, Crawford (?), Moore PG: Rondo, Dooling, Bradley
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    KG moves to center if JO is traded for David West, untill then O'neal is the starting center backed up by Wilcox

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I still think we need an upgrade at the center position. KG can play it to some point, but thats it. We need more bigger bodies, period!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]C: KG, Wilcox, JO/Brown (?) PF: Bass, West (?), J3 SF: Pierce, Green, Daniels SG: Allen, Crawford (?), Moore PG: Rondo, Dooling, Bradley
    West would start over Bass, Crawford is not gonna sign here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]remember outside of Howard and Bynum, all the other NBA centers are more PF's so he will be fine. If Jermaine O'neal can play center so can KG, they're both listed at 6'11 (even thought i think KG is taller) and 253 pounds KG i only two pounds lighter than J.O. some centers out there are 20 pounds lighter than KG (Tyson Chandler, Joakim Noah). Nene and Al Horfor are boh smaller than KG but play Center. He'll be fine. This will be a mismatch because they will have to guard him away from the basket.
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

My thoughts as well.  With Chandler now in NY they have a legit Center but the Heat and Bulls don't currently have a Center that would create any real match up problems for the C's.  Aside from when they face Howard, whatever match-up problems the C's have on the defensive end, they will more than make up for the offensive end. 

Hard to say how much Stiemsma and Wilcox will figure into the plans but those 2 are 6-11 and 6-10 and Bass plays a big 6-8, so rebounding, which has been the big problem the past 2 years, seems to have been addressed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG new Center of Attention for C's : Jamal Crawford for 3m? No way!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    my thoughts exactly. He wouldn't come here when the Bulls are offering him the same amount of money, a chance for a title just like us but a starting position. The Pacers also interested and can give him more money.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG new Center of Attention for C's : Przy is thinking of retiring .... must be in pain or unable to stay in shape or something ... You can have him!
    Jason Quick: Joel Przybilla says he is not retiring. Says after the holidays he will decide if he will sign a contract. "I'm going to be a dad for now.'' - Hooshype

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts