KG-One-Man Revolution

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

KG-One-Man Revolution

I was recently in my doctors offfice and while waiting decided to sift through his magazines.  The previous night I had watch Moneyball (great movie) and noticed a ESPN magizine that seemed to focus on statistical analysis of players.  I opened it up flipping through the first few articles unitil finding one dedicated to KG.  It goes on to discuss the true value of KG making the claim that he is the best player in the league for the last ten years.  If you can get your hands on this magazine or have ESPN IN its well worth the read. 

At 6'4 and growing up in Maine I was forced to play the 4 spot my entire highschool career.  Like all big men I wished I could have played guard but if I could go back a do it again I can't imagine a player I would rather have played like then KG. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: KG-One-Man Revolution

Insider link did not work. Too bad, love KG. He is in the class with Magic and Larry as an all around basketball talent with size. Great sentiment. Ayup!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Sorry...I gave the link for the cover of the Mag so people would know which issue it was in.  It was pretty much useless.  It's a great article though if you can some how get your hands on it.  Maybe someone on the forum has ESPN IN, if they do they can cut and past. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

He has proven he is still very very good, resign the guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG has proven he can play every night.  Last year it seemed that he took nights off due to fatigue. This year his team needs him and he has been heroic in his play. Without him we would have lost ten more games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

KG = Legend

Beyond Impressed again tonight.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to KG-One-Man Revolution:
    [QUOTE]I was recently in my doctors offfice and while waiting decided to sift through his magazines.  The previous night I had watch Moneyball (great movie) and noticed a ESPN magizine that seemed to focus on statistical analysis of players.  I opened it up flipping through the first few articles unitil finding one dedicated to KG.  It goes on to discuss the true value of KG making the claim that he is the best player in the league for the last ten years.  If you can get your hands on this magazine or have ESPN IN its well worth the read.  heres a useless link.. http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story?id=7599083&_slug_=nba-kevin-garnett-revolutionized-player-evaluation-espn-magazine&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba%2fstory%3fid%3d7599083%26_slug_%3dnba-kevin-garnett-revolutionized-player-evaluation-espn-magazine At 6'4 and growing up in Maine I was forced to play the 4 spot my entire highschool career.  Like all big men I wished I could have played guard but if I could go back a do it again I can't imagine a player I would rather have played like then KG. 
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

Well I was a pt guard and I wanted to be Pistol Pete. I did love to post up bigger guys though. They always went for the pump fake.

Sections
Shortcuts