KG practices

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: KG practices

Good to hear that he had full contact practice, I want him to be ready for the Monday game against Orlando, and am not too worried about the Bobcats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I haven't seen much life from charlotte in a while.  I'm sure they'll be up for the c's though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wonder why full contact practice is ok but not a real game?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I thought Monday 17th against Orlando would see KG back on the court.  Will be surprised if it's not the case.  Before I wanted to see C's win at all costs.  Now, I'm more concerned with KG not going overboard and restraining his calf muscle.  If he plays then, hope it's a Celtic blowout and/or Doc doesn't overplay his minutes on the floor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Good news!

"In Doc we trust".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Yeah he's practicing alright. LOL!

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/46110/not_another_meet_nba_superstar_kevin_garnetts_special_friend____a_biracial_video_model_with_a_body_like_kim_kardashian_pics.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Is Gerald Wallace back active?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

If I were Doc looking at the schedule, I wouldn't bring KG back until Jan. 27th vs Portland. We should be ok looking at the teams we face before the 27th. That starts our west coast swing. I would see how he's practicing and let him get comfortable without thinking about the knee.

I would NOT bring him back against Orlando. If he only practiced half the time with full contact. It's too soon.

That's just me. I don't expect it to go over well on here but we CANNOT afford another setback. When KG is ready then wait another week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

I think Doc said he wanted KG to practice twice before returning.  To me that sounds like more of a Coaching attitude about making sure a player is back in the swing of things before putting them into a live game.  I'd be willing to bet if Today's game was the Orlando game we'd see him tonight though.  I think the new Orlando team lost to the Thunder last night in a shoot out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: KG practices:
    [QUOTE]If I were Doc looking at the schedule, I wouldn't bring KG back until Jan. 27th vs Portland. We should be ok looking at the teams we face before the 27th. That starts our west coast swing. I would see how he's practicing and let him get comfortable without thinking about the knee. I would NOT bring him back against Orlando. If he only practiced half the time with full contact. It's too soon. That's just me. I don't expect it to go over well on here but we CANNOT afford another setback. When KG is ready then wait another week.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Oops, I meant the calf. :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]If I were Doc looking at the schedule, I wouldn't bring KG back until Jan. 27th vs Portland. We should be ok looking at the teams we face before the 27th. That starts our west coast swing. I would see how he's practicing and let him get comfortable without thinking about the knee. I would NOT bring him back against Orlando. If he only practiced half the time with full contact. It's too soon. That's just me. I don't expect it to go over well on here but we CANNOT afford another setback. When KG is ready then wait another week.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you BiasLewis.  As far as I'm concerned, this is still the preseason.  KG's so highstrung tho, I don't see how they'll be able to keep him out of this one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

That's WHY you keep him out because he's so competitive. When he says he's ready wait a few days. Unlike...ahem JON...KG is mentally strong and sometimes his heart and competitive spirit overtake his health. That's why they have a GM and Coach to say "no, you can't play yet".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

From all that I've read in KG's blog and Doc's interviews, KG is ready now and Doc is the one being conservative making sure that KG gets extra rest time.  So, giving KG until the Orlando game is already giving him extra recovery time.

I'm not advocating rushing him back.....I'm just suggesting that it may be that Doc is already conservative.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

So was it an LA tabloid, or a Miami tabloid?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

[QUOTE]From all that I've read in KG's blog and Doc's interviews, KG is ready now and Doc is the one being conservative making sure that KG gets extra rest time.  So, giving KG until the Orlando game is already giving him extra recovery time. I'm not advocating rushing him back.....I'm just suggesting that it may be that Doc is already conservative.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

That was kind of my take too, but maybe a healthy dose of paranoia is a good thing sometimes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]So was it an LA tabloid, or a Miami tabloid?
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

Boston Post and Celtics Life.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Interesting.

Sections
Shortcuts