KG, RAY +PP SHOULD ALL MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

KG, RAY +PP SHOULD ALL MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM

called respect young fella. ray is actually the most deserving but with kg healthy and playin like his old celtic self on defense and offense, you give it to him one last time before he's officially just another depth gUy. it rightfully happened with shaq as a sun. pp is still in his prime and proved with rondo out what a total star he really is and would have been without a rondo around in the first place. he would be a stat guy big time. pp has made the biggest sacrifice of any other superstar perhaps in the history of the game. ask carmelo how easy it is. if melo could sacrifice and play like pp, knicks would have the top record in the league. but his ego simply can't even contemplate not ALWAYS being the man or just averaging 20 points a game for the greater good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Re: KG, RAY +PP SHOULD ALL MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM

Garnett does not merit an All-Star nod. Not even close. Ditto Rondo.

Ray Allen's putting up some of the best shooting numbers of his career and probably does deserve to go, if we ignore his defense.

Paul Pierce is iffy. He started slow but has played great of late. He's the best all-round player on the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

None of them deserve to be picked. Look at the votes for them and it's clear that the NBA fans world-wide know this as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Not this year!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: KG, RAY +PP SHOULD ALL MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM:
    [QUOTE]None of them deserve to be picked. Look at the votes for them and it's clear that the NBA fans world-wide know this as well.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

That isn't true.  Rondo and Ray got the 3rd and 4th most votes for guards.  KG got the 4th most votes for forward.   Many NBA fans do believe they deserve to be all-stars.  It is obvious that you aren't a Celtics fan. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG, RAY +PP SHOULD ALL MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM : That isn't true.  Rondo and Ray got the 3rd and 4th most votes for guards.  KG got the 4th most votes for forward.   Many NBA fans do believe they deserve to be all-stars.  It is obvious that you aren't a Celtics fan. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

3rd, 4th and 4th?! In a weak eastern conference. I think Rondo and Ray were somehting like a million votes behind Rose and you think that's all star? Take off the green tinted glasses and look at it for what it is, no Celtic player is a 2012 all star.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG, RAY +PP SHOULD ALL MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM : 3rd, 4th and 4th?! In a weak eastern conference. I think Rondo and Ray were somehting like a million votes behind Rose and you think that's all star? Take off the green tinted glasses and look at it for what it is, no Celtic player is a 2012 all star.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

They still got more votes than many of the other players.  Even if they were many votes behind the starters.  All-stars are selected by conference not by the entire league.    On NBA.com many of the NBA analysts believe that Rondo will be selected.   You obviously aren't a Celtics fan.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Ray Allen shouldn't even be starting.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Your going to give my puppet a heart attack talking like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If they go off the entire year  no one will make it IMO.  If they just go off the last 12 or so games Pierce should go. He has done well against his counterparts,  Melo, Grainger, etc.  Put up some sparkling numbers.  Ray has played well shooting and had some timely shooting as well, but his numbers are too low and he doesn't do much else.  KG I don't think will get there either.  It may be a good thing.  It may put a chip on his shoulder to prove some people wrong.  I don't think it will change Ray much, he is even keel.  Paul would probably get that chip on his shoulder as well.   Might be a good thing if none of them made it,  got some good rest, and pissed them off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]If they go off the entire year  no one will make it IMO.  If they just go off the last 12 or so games Pierce should go. He has done well against his counterparts,  Melo, Grainger, etc.  Put up some sparkling numbers.  Ray has played well shooting and had some timely shooting as well, but his numbers are too low and he doesn't do much else.  KG I don't think will get there either.  It may be a good thing.  It may put a chip on his shoulder to prove some people wrong.  I don't think it will change Ray much, he is even keel.  Paul would probably get that chip on his shoulder as well.   Might be a good thing if none of them made it,  got some good rest, and pissed them off.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that Paul, Ray or KG will make the team.  What about Rondo?  Many on NBA TV believe that Rondo will make the team.  You didn't mention Rondo. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG, RAY +PP SHOULD ALL MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM : I don't believe that Paul, Ray or KG will make the team.  What about Rondo?  Many on NBA TV believe that Rondo will make the team.  You didn't mention Rondo. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]RR IS THE LEAST deserving. he hasnt played and his team is better with him OUTTTT! i can think of 4 more deserving PGs in the conference

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Anything's possible, I suppose, but this year, I only expect one Celtic (PP) to  be on the East's squad.

Sections
Shortcuts