KG said...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

KG said...

"You've got a better chance of catching bin Laden."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: KG said...

Some people take competition seriously. If he feels that anything associated with Lakers is not his cup of tea, it's his right and decision.

After all, a bunch of fans here are worse than Garnett when it comes to Fakers. 

Don't lie...it's  true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Maybe if the laker ballboy had been wearing a Celtic tshirt, KG would have granted his request.
    Much ado about nothing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

ahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaha!!! That's hilarious. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Indeed it was a good one. Ballboys aren't suposed to ask for autographs or whatever! They have a job and rules to follow. KG did nothing wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: KG said...:
    Indeed it was a good one. Ballboys aren't suposed to ask for autographs or whatever! They have a job and rules to follow. KG did nothing wrong.
    Posted by celticsfanmx

yeah i agree. media is blowing it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Hatred is sincerest of flattery from a Laker's fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

I seem to remember when Pierce (at Boston) high fived a bunch of fans, and then a little kid with a Lebron/Cavs shirt on jumped up and stuck his hand out for a high five.

DENIED.

KG has been known to flatly refuse autographs and not necessarily be nice about it. Wasn't Russ the same way?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

can't vilify KG for what Ted Williams and Bill russell did over entire careers here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

People profit off sport figures autographs now. I'm not saying this ballboy is, but how can you tell? I don't blame K.G. If I were in the shoes of a sports celebrity, I would just greet people with a smile and forget the autographs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Hey all ..I may be in the minority... but that was cold blooded. KG was wrong.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from o25. Show o25's posts

I have seen this all over the media.  People are really out for KG lately.  I see no problem with this.  Its kind of funny.  If anything this ball boy will have a great story for years to come.  There are a lot of things KG has done good (on and off the court) that no one ever talks about.  Mostly because he is so private.  To me that shows more about him than anything, not wanting to brag about it.  But with a scenario like this, its just the way he is wired.  People need to accept.  Love him or hate him.........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG is thoughtful and unique individual for that he deserves respect. I give him credit for being his own man.  The example he has set for the Celtics since he got here has been the number one building block in this team's climb to the top since he got here. Leave him alone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I can only assume that KG is older than the Ball Boy. If he didn't want to give him a autograph thats fine. Simply say "sorry, I don't give autographs". But to make a ignorant immature remark about the biggest mass murderer in American history is just plain wrong. Doesn't have to do about playing basketball, just character. He should'nt have said it.

Nuff said.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

This report is based on an alleged, deleted, tweet? Didn't someone also report that Elvis was sighted at the game on Sunday!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I can only assume that KG is older than the Ball Boy. If he didn't want to give him a autograph thats fine. Simply say "sorry, I don't give autographs". But to make a ignorant immature remark about the biggest mass murderer in American history is just plain wrong. Doesn't have to do about playing basketball, just character. He should'nt have said it. Nuff said.
    Posted by OneNation

I thought it was funny.  But I'm immature.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

I can only assume that KG is older than the Ball Boy. If he didn't want to give him a autograph thats fine. Simply say "sorry, I don't give autographs". But to make a ignorant immature remark about the biggest mass murderer in American history is just plain wrong. Doesn't have to do about playing basketball, just character. He should'nt have said it. Nuff said.
    Posted by OneNation

C'mon down off of your high horse. He was playing the arch enemy Lakers and he was in a zone. Those kids know they aren't supposed to ask for autographs. He got a good story to tell his kids.

Just plain wrong?
    In your opinion maybe.
    But asking for an autograph when your job explicitly dictates that you do not ask for autographs from the people for whom you work.....
    well that is TECHNICALLY wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts