KG to OKC or Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

KG to OKC or Lakers

Since all deals with the Clippers are off. Where can Ainge get approval from KG to go. I think KG would go to OKC in a minute.

KG to OKC
    OKC sends Celtics #12, Reggie Jackson and Perk

KG and Lee to the Lakers
    Gasol to the Celtics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: KG to OKC or Lakers

bah...DeAndre would have been the perfect exchange..too bad..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

i rather keep KG than go back to Perk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE

From what I've heard/read, KG to the Clippers is still on.....Jordan to the Celtics....I cannot see the Celtics ever dealing with the Lakers.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

The KG for DeAndre Jordan + either (Bledsoe, 1st round pick, multiple 2nd rounders) is probably still good. It'll just happen in a month and may include more players. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

KG has to approve of any trade.

It is probably the Clippers or nothing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

KG & Jason Terry or Courtney Lee to the Lakers for Pau Gasol !

I don't like getting a pick in 2015 , would rather have the Clippers pick this Thursday (#25) or next seasons.....2015 is too far away , it's like they got nothing for Rivers that will help rebuild

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

KG & Jason Terry or Courtney Lee to the Lakers for Pau Gasol !

I don't like getting a pick in 2015 , would rather have the Clippers pick this Thursday (#25) or next seasons.....2015 is too far away , it's like they got nothing for Rivers that will help rebuild

Number 25 will likely not be the caliber of player that becomes a starter on a championship team. In 2015 the pick may yield a higher value. We still may get a pick or 2 if Pierce or KG are dealt and a couple or 3 picks may move the Celtics up to the top 8 this year. This may be a busy week. Of course, nothing may happen, too, but a new coach is potentially big. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

KG to the Warriors for David Lee.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

KG to the Warriors for David Lee.

They would want more. Lee was an allstar who doesn't play much defense. He is a scorer, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

It is unlikely that KG will leave the Celtics except for the Clippers with Doc. Of all the players in the NBA, KG is probably the most loyal. KG has loyalty to the Celtics, Doc and Pierce, in that order. With Rondo's attitude, and Ainges acceptance of that attitude, it is likely that KG retires. He has earned almost as much money as god, and it would be difficult for him to play for an Ainge inspired team that has no loyalty, and no immediate future. While he may decide  that the Celtics are worth it, I would hate to see him go out as an accessory.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

KG to the Thunder for Perk, Lamb or PJIII/Jackson and pick #12 is FAR better than KG for Jordan

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Garnett to Oklahoma City for salary fodder and the No. 12 pick does make a lot of sense for both teams. If that doesn't work, how about the following three-way:

To Miami: Garnett and Bass.

To Atlanta: Bosh.

To Boston: Smith (sign and trade), Miami 1st round pick.

Garnett out-performed Bosh in nearly every statistical category last season and is on a shorter term contract at less money, thereby allowing the Heat to re-sign LeBron James for more money. Bass helps lengthen an already solid bench. As defending champions, Miami is likely a destination Garnett would accept for a swan song season or two. He'd go out a champion.

The Hawks would have a nice 4/5 combo between Horford and Bosh. They'd be getting something decent for Smith.

The Celtics would pair Smith with Rondo. They'd rid themselves of Bass' contract. They'd add another draft pick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

KG to the Thunder for Perk, Lamb or PJIII/Jackson and pick #12 is FAR better than KG for Jordan

KG would not accept this trade. It will be the Clippers, the Celtics or retirement.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Why wouldn't kg want to go to okc?  Makes perfect sense to me.  okc will have the best record in the league next year.  Westbrook will be fine.  With kg, okc would have a scoring forward.  But then, I guess okc could use more of a low post guy. Kg would play too much like IBaka I suppose.

they probably want a guy more like David west.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

Why wouldn't kg want to go to okc?  Makes perfect sense to me.  okc will have the best record in the league next year.  Westbrook will be fine.  With kg, okc would have a scoring forward.  But then, I guess okc could use more of a low post guy. Kg would play too much like IBaka I suppose.

they probably want a guy more like David west.

You want a low post guy if you don't have dominant ball handling scorers.  With KG, lanes will be wide open for Durant and Westbrook.  KG is a much better shooter than Ibaka.  And we are talking KG vs. Perkins.  Who wouldn't make that trade.  The only reason why this works for the Celts is because they need to get deep into the lottery, now that they have committed to rebuilding.  Perk will help that cause.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

[/QUOTE]

KG would not accept this trade. It will be the Clippers, the Celtics or retirement.

[/QUOTE]

I think so too.

Sections
Shortcuts