KG to Retire?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: KG to Retire?

In Response to Re: KG to Retire?:
    [QUOTE]I would be surprised if KG did not come back next year.  Based on his own blog entry after the playoff exit (somebody posted the link here, I forget who), it sounded like he was disappointed with the way the season ended, and he was going to get back to work and get himself in shape for next year. The only thing I can see that might prevent him from coming back would be if there is an extended lockout.  That might make him think about retiring.  I don't think KG is the kind of player who wants to go out like the team did this year.
    Posted by dhajra[/QUOTE]

There are 21 million reasons KG will not be retiring.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG to Retire? : And then in the same fantasy world the BIG 3 would retire and Howard would be left scratching his head wondering why he didn't go to a team with young talent......... or he will go to a team with young talent and skip the whole fantasy world thing.......
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Oh, to the contrary.....when the Big 3 are gone, he's left with Rondo, Green, and a boat load of cap room for the next big free agent to join Howard and Rondo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG to Retire? : Again, you reap what you sow. If you do wrong by good folks, wrong will come to you or your organization. They did wrong by Leon Powe. They did wrong by Perk. Did they do wrong by Clifford Ray also? Depends on how you look at it, the Celtics game Powe a job when he was left out by the other teams.  He played well and was injured but still has made tons of money compare to me a old coach.  The Celtics trained Perk for years and gave him enough money in his last contract to be set for life if he has a brain.  Perk was the one that let it be know that he was testing free agency and Powe was injured but did have the good experience and exposure from the playoffs with the Celts.  It looks to me that the Celts were very beneficial for both players and they should be thankful.
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG to Retire? : Oh, to the contrary.....when the Big 3 are gone, he's left with Rondo, Green, and a boat load of cap room for the next big free agent to join Howard and Rondo.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Exactly.... thank you for reiterating my point. 

p.s.  he would be taking up most of that cap room.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Kevin Garnett made all defensive NBA first team in 2010/2011.  He played the 32 minutes, the average time a starter approximately plays.  During that time he scored 15 pts. and 9 rebounds.  Considering other stats, he produced intelligent numbers.  At 35 yrs. old he still can play the overall "grade A" game.  Unless he has personal commitments, he wants to keep, why would he want to retire?

Sections
Shortcuts