KG vs. Gasol will the outcome be different today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: KG vs. Gasol will the outcome be different today?

No doubt this is a big matchup to watch today.  I hope KG has brought his checklist along on this roadtrip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Game 7 - Gasol 18 rebounds, KG 3 rebounds.

Yes, KG will be ready today!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In a game of good matchups... This is the one I am looking forward to the most. Keep an eye off the ball on those two.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I agree, the revenge factor is a strong one for KG.

After years of dominating Gasol, I doubt that the rebound factor will be as strongly in Gasols favor today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

So far so good. five rebounds to two, and 100% shooting to 33% shooting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Gasol, 12 points, 7 rebounds (and most of them happened on perk).
    KG, 18 points and 13 rebounds.

You think KG has a memory/list that he's checking off?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

KG having a 18 point and 13 rebounds was great, hearing Van Gundy call Gasol soft was priceless!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I agree, Gasol has been checked off the list.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Its nice to have some bigs that can control the Faker bigs isn't it?  Perk, Shaq, and KG (and baby)  all did just what we needed.  Kudos. Be nice to get JO back also.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

It did bring a smile to my face when Jackson decided to pull his bigs and go small at the end of the game. He must have been sending a message.

Davis even made the Laker's seven footers look slow and soft.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Gasol got owned by KG!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

When Davis got the "and one" on Bynum it was like Bynum was watching the World Cup!

HAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

The world is back in it's proper orbit.

The defense was first rate in the fourth quarter.

I can't wait for the play-offs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Great game! :D

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG coming out of the locker room with the bandage on his head and then destroying Gasol and the Lakers.  Very sweet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: KG vs. Gasol will the outcome be different today?:
    [QUOTE]KG coming out of the locker room with the bandage on his head and then destroying Gasol and the Lakers.  Very sweet.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    You stole my thunder... He gets is bean bashed and comes out like a old time boxer not worried about the cut over his eye. KG and Gasol, there is no comparision. Some call it thugery. I call it inspirational basketball that can carry a team emotionaly.Again, you can not compare KG and Gasol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

The game became a Celtics' lock the moment that Kobe decided to 'take over' the game (with the blessing of the announcers, BTW). Celtics' team ball will beat ANY 'superstar' trying to do it alone - Kobe, Lebron, ANYBODY. The rest of the Lakers became content to watch Kobe get his points and lose the game.
       Great game for the C's. Nothing to do with the playoffs, but still a great road win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

markes, I absolutely agree.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mondomara. Show mondomara's posts

Great game, great team effort.  I agree, when Kobe decided to be the whole team, and everyone else just watched, it was either the refs will put the Lakers back in the game or it's over, Celts win.  Things are in order now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

A healthy K.G will out play Gasol almost every time.  Barkley calls Gasol the best big man in the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

The Celtics played Celtic team ball at its best, and the Laker's player Laker Hero ball. Like Lebron's Cavaliers, Kobe's Lakers bow again to the better team concept.

Unselfish offensive ball movement and play are hallmarks of this team, as well as solid team defense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm surprised runrunandrun hasn't posted today about KG assaulting Gasol's elbow with his head.
    Maybe today's score has something to do with his absence.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: KG vs. Gasol will the outcome be different today?:
    [QUOTE]I'm surprised runrunandrun hasn't posted today about KG assaulting Gasol's elbow with his head. Maybe today's score has something to do with his absence.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Funniest thing I've read today......thanks, man!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Barkley goes out of his way to support players that are not KG. I guess he sees him as threat to his own standing as an elite power forward.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Pau Gasoft

Sections
Shortcuts