KG's antics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: KG's antics

i dont care if he kicked a player (bruce bowen) i rather have that intensity than have gasol on this team..just hate how soft he is..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

But what I can't figure out is at the end, with KG's tech, and Rondo screwing around and shooting at the end up by over 10, and then fouled him, what was going on?

Can someone answer this question please? I was at the game and couldn't figure out this sequence either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

A lot of this stuff from kg is borne out of frustration. His reputation took a huge hit in the Finals after the Spaniard took him to school and slapped him silly. Now kg is trying to find redemption by playing the 'look how tough I am' thing.

Let you're play on the court do your talking kg, not the trash you've been resorting to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: KG's antics:
    But what I can't figure out is at the end, with KG's tech, and Rondo screwing around and shooting at the end up by over 10, and then fouled him, what was going on? Can someone answer this question please? I was at the game and couldn't figure out this sequence either.
    Posted by davidap

well after watching some post game interviews...it seems that alvin gentry and the suns bench were talking crap to KG and KG got a tech...why didnt alvin get a tech i have no idea...but that seems to have got rondo upset so he basically went on the other side and shot when obviously we won, but it was just to stick it to the other team...i always feel rondo has KG's back in these situations...even doc had no problem that rondo shot it...and what about the suns....kg just schooled you for 28 and 11 rebounds and they still have the nerve to talk..they should be embarrassed as it is with channing fryes 4 points and 2 rebounds...i love that kg taught them a lesson!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

In Response to Re: KG's antics:
    I have to agree with Celtsfan4life here.  I thought the nut swipe was much ado about nothing.  KG was looking at Frye's face when the, shall we say, "incidental contact" was made.  It was totally unintentional.  Frye went down as if he had been kneed in the groin, but he immediately jumped up.  If he'd really been hit, he'd have stayed down, and anyone who has been hit there knows that. I wish people would put this one to bed already. 
    Posted by joel49

Absolutely agree with you, joel49.  I watched the game in Phoenix, and watched about 10 replays of the incident.  Frye was brushing  up on his acting and trying to make KG look bad.  So happy they put him in his place in Boston the other night.  KG plays tough and always will, but this was sooooo overplayed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

KG said it best, "I play with Passion, Heart, and Emotion!"

Whats wrong with that?

KG has always played this way, so the pundits can get lost.

In SI players were asked to name a player who they would want on their team...

KG is right up there as number one...

enough said...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

As someone said earlier, this year is KG's revenge tour. Doc said that KG had made a mental list of people that showed disrespect last year, and he shows no mercy.

If you go to Youtube and watch the Frye episode, the hit happens while Frye is moving vertically up and down, so the location of the hit may have been unintentional.

As I said, because it is KG, I give him a pass.

Sections
Shortcuts