KGs delayed return

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Re: KGs delayed return

I agree, but they have a history of not rushing players back from injury.  The coach said he needs to have a practice with the team before he will play in a game and that if it was a playoff game last night he would have played.  There's no need to rush him back at all to play against Sacramento.  I really don't expect him to play against the Bobcats and probably Monday vs. Orlando he'll see action.  If he's not back to play against Orlando - then there might be an issue beyond what we're hearing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Is it the knee or a calf muscle?  You hurt your calf muscle you cradle the muscle area with you hands. KG grabbed at his knee. Maybe it was deferred pain but the idea that this was his calf calmed me at first and then seemed hard to believe when watching it on film.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

In Response to Re: KGs delayed return:
    Is it the knee or a calf muscle?  You hurt your calf muscle you cradle the muscle area with you hands. KG grabbed at his knee. Maybe it was deferred pain but the idea that this was his calf calmed me at first and then seemed hard to believe when watching it on film.
    Posted by concord27

I agree, but they say the  MRI was negative for any knee damage and it was a pulled/torn muscle in the lower leg.  Not good, but better than a torn ACL for sure.   I'm hoping the way he reacted was referrent pain, just out of worry that he injured the knee again.   I was very negative after he had this last injury, but am trying to be more positive.   It doesn't make sense for him to come back from injury to play against Scramento or the Bobcats, he should play against Orlando on Monday - that's the key game to expect him back.

Sections
Shortcuts