KG's MRI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

KG's MRI

It's reported that KG's foot will NOT keep him out a long time. Translation: Rest for the playoffs.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: KG's MRI

LOL!

They are saying KG is out 4-5 games. Let's hope we aren't out the playoffs by that time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

LOL!

They are saying KG is out 4-5 games. Let's hope we aren't out the playoffs by that time.

let's hope it's not another case where 4-5 days keeps stretching out until the playoffs start. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Get ready for Miami vs Boston Round 1

This may not be all that bad. It's going to force Green to get ready, force playing time for Shavlik and White.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bad news because they send out misinformation on injuries like this.  Hope he's back soon!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

LOL!

I actually think it would be better if we were in the lottery at this point.

Not a lot of talent in this year's draft.  One thing though. Doc is going to go with some big lineups where jeff Green is playing guard on occasion. So you'll see how your theory works out. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Yep...here we go again. SMH! they have to keep selling those tickets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Doc has been know to do things forced by injuries that he wouldn't do in a 1,000,000 years.

Can't hurt, might help.... in prep for POs.

Play the newbies for goodness sake.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I hope this is not a repeat of 2009

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

could be a good thing..give KG's legs a couple weeks off before the playoffs? ill take it. Jeff Green has been more than capable in the starting lineup.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It is anything but a good thing.  We will struggle for the 8th spot possibly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

could be a good thing..give KG's legs a couple weeks off before the playoffs? ill take it. Jeff Green has been more than capable in the starting lineup.

assuming, this isn't 2009, It might be nice to have a very fresh kg for the playoffs. Might help him turn back the clock, one more time.

but still I'd feel safer if he was just healthy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Something is fishy.  We could fall out of the playoffs without Garnett.  Yet Ainge says he may be back in a week.  My translation if our record becomes a problem KG will return earlier.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

It is anything but a good thing.  We will struggle for the 8th spot possibly.

Definitely agree with you.  We could end up playing Miami in the first round of the playoffs.  We may also not make the playoffs if KG is out for more than a couple of weeks. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Something is fishy.  We could fall out of the playoffs without Garnett.  Yet Ainge says he may be back in a week.  My translation if our record becomes a problem KG will return earlier.

well it IS a precaution. Danny said he wants KG at full strength for the postseason. My guess is that he doesnt NEED 2 weeks off, but as a precaution and a positive thing rest wise, it makes sense to do. We can still beat the bad teams without KG.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

it will be interesting to see how we play against NY...injuries like these give the bench some confidence ..at a good time going into the playoffs

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Yeah, after going through all the teasing and misinformation from the Celt's FO and medical staff on the injuries to Perk, Shaq, JO, and even KG in the past, I'm not going to believe anything they say anymore.  

This has got to be the C's worst case scenario but DA rolled the dice and now he has to deal with all the second guessing. I know Danny doesn't drink but I think he should still buy a round for the Laker FO for trading Bynum to the Sixers last year.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Maxwell, says he concerend. Says KG was limping and wearing a boot. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Wasn't DA the one who dropped the hint a few weeks ago that Rondo might be back this year? Are the C's that desperate for ticket sales?