KG'S RIGHT

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: KG'S RIGHT

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Hard to believe Ainge will blow up a team with a 28-24 record and a 6-1 record for this month.

DeAndre Jordan is not worth 11m per year and Bledsoe becomes redundant when Rondo returns next season.

they only have 12 more home games all year and 18 on the road.  I think it will be harder for him when he doesn't blow it up and they finish 42 and 40.

I think the Celts can go 48-34, at best, or 46-36.

the celtics are 8 and 15 on the road this year.  Say they go 7 and 11 on the road the rest of the way.  that would mean they have to go 11 and 1 at home to win 46.  If they go 9 and 9 on the road they would have to go 9 and 3 to win 46.

I dont see that happening. This team seriously is not that good, it has no depth at all at this point. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Yes, the Celtics make the playoffs in a weak Eastern conference, but do anyone honestly think they will make it to the finals and/or win it? NO!!!!!!!  How long can DA continue to feature KG and PP as premiere players so late in their careers when he is on record saying he would do the opposite based on the original big 3.  With Rondo this team was not going to go far.  Without him the adrenaline that is cousing through their veins will soon be gone.  

Im in the camp of blow it up and stop delaying the inevitable.  Even if it is blown up this season, they will still make the playoffs-bounced in the 1st round versus the 2nd.

Think 1999 NY Knicks making it to the Finals without Patrick Ewing.

If the Celts get an upgrade over Bass, this Celts team becomes a very good team capable of getting back to the east finals again.

Ok but who do they get and what do they give to get it that make sense for both teams?

Right now I'm thinking Shawn Marion for Bass and Barbosa. I made a thread about it.

Marion is someone that really has no trade value except to a team like the Celts.

I like Marion but imo he doesnt add enough to take you to a final

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Hard to believe Ainge will blow up a team with a 28-24 record and a 6-1 record for this month.

DeAndre Jordan is not worth 11m per year and Bledsoe becomes redundant when Rondo returns next season.

they only have 12 more home games all year and 18 on the road.  I think it will be harder for him when he doesn't blow it up and they finish 42 and 40.

I think the Celts can go 48-34, at best, or 46-36.

the celtics are 8 and 15 on the road this year.  Say they go 7 and 11 on the road the rest of the way.  that would mean they have to go 11 and 1 at home to win 46.  If they go 9 and 9 on the road they would have to go 9 and 3 to win 46.

I dont see that happening. This team seriously is not that good, it has no depth at all at this point. 

I agree which is why they need to sort of blow it up if they have the opportunity...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If the C's are going to make a move, I suspect DA will do it before Tuesday nights game in Denver! Actually, I thought there would / will be some sort of activity today, or this evening after the All Star game! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If the plan involved D-League players, DA would have already signed them! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

True that. I think the D-League route is his last resort. See if he can get whatever hes looking for through trades, and if he can't D-league will still be there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

Or is he waiting to see who gets cut or.bought out....What is the deadline for that??

True that. I think the D-League route is his last resort. See if he can get whatever hes looking for through trades, and if he can't D-league will still be there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

No because he can sigen guys on 10 day contracts first to see how they work out.  Why would he sign a guy to a ten day right before the all star break?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

No because he can sigen guys on 10 day contracts first to see how they work out.  Why would he sign a guy to a ten day right before the all star break?

To bring them in and start teaching them the system! Not much practice time on the road! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I still think he wouldnt sign a d league guy until after the trade deadline. Why bother until you know for sure what your team is going to be like?

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts