kings eyeing embiid?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

kings eyeing embiid?

Q: Although we've been losing, the fact that the games are close is very encouraging. I feel like we're missing a defensive 7' big man. Pete D’Alessandro: League rules preclude me from talking about players in the Draft. What I can say is we're in the early stages of rebuilding this team and some of your points about our needs are well taken and being evaluated. NBA.com

Rumors tagsSacramento KingsDraftPete D'Alessandro   

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.4itn96HM.dpuf

are they shopping cousins?

rondo, wallace and sully for fredette, salmons and cousins?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: kings eyeing embiid?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Cousins is very versatile.

There's no reason why Cousins can't play PF.

can we get additional lotto picks? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Cousins can play both PF or C. I think it would be very interesting playing him with a defensive 7 footer, though he may start taking threes...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from benn. Show benn's posts

Trade Rondo for  Cousins,

Crowford

Bradly

Green

Bass or OK

Cousins

not bad

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Cousins but no Fredette; he's a scrub averaging 4.0 pts/gm this year.  His shooting, supposedly his stock in trade is around 40% with a 38% 3 pt. average.  He's not going to make any team a winner, so even if Boston does do a Cousins trade, they should just say no to Jimmer.  I'm not convinced that a Rondo-Cousins trade is so wonderful if Bass is part of it - he's not an all-star, but he's the most efficient midrange scorer they have right now, and he isn't afraid to go to the offensive board.  His most glaring weakness is defense, and the Celtics help defense is just about awful - Lawson's easy drives to the hoop was a clear case in point.  No individual shot blocker and no help D = no D whatsoever other than Bradley's ball-hawking to halfcourt.  How anyone on the Sac roster othert than Cousins could add anything to the team is doubtful making a three-team deal necessary, if at all.

Sections
Shortcuts