KINGS LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERISE GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: KINGS LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERISE GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

In response to RicoActIsBack's comment:

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT TROLLS!!!!

Go C's!

You'd rather lose to the Purs anyday, right, Tommy!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: KINGS LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERISE GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

hey Fierce heavy minutes 2 games in a row for lakers starters. they so desperately wanted to win the first game with their new coach but tonight they just were outplayed by a better team. bryant is back to trying to put the lakers on his back which he is incapable of doing unlike MJ or Larry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

To show the Fakers will wilt,  the Kings layed a 40 spot on the Lakers in the 4th quarter.  Ouch.  I wonder how long Dwight will be happy playing a game where he gets 4 shots and Kome is getting over 20 and not passing him the ball.   Poor LA next year.  The way Dallas is playing  Howard may like what he sees over there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

the whippin should of been the other way around!couldnt even beat the sacremento queens,(*sigh),so sad...to be contnued.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to RicoActIsBack's comment:

hedleylamarr wrote:

Hi Dottie,
    I think Hedley is going to call it a career at BDC. The trolls are out of control on the Celtics forum. We have a guy named TommyRules who ADMITTEDLY is mtrax/Gina/MarkfromCT. He also is Bynumizahero, who you thankfully banned the other day. Well.....today, he has reappeared as Dwightizahero. It is really too much for me to handle. I haven't posted on there since last night, and there are posts calling me out......I don't want to come back under a new name, but I really can't handle the stalkers. Especially this one who claims to be a Celtics fan....he is not who he says he is, which is a violation of the user agreement. I am telling you this so that something may be done about TommyRules/Dwightizahero, and we can talk about the Celtics in peace. Thank you - and I will not post again until something is done!

8/10/2012 1:50 PM EDT

Report Abuse

hedleylamarr wrote:

Dottie - I am being stalked on Celtics forum. His name is Bynumizahero. We all think his maturity level is about 15. I don't respond to him, but every time I post, he follows me. It is very disquieting.....I was told by BDC to not reply, but to report stalking activity. I am so doing. Please investigate. Thank you - "hedley"

8/7/2012 11:08 AM EDT

Report Abuse

BynumizaHERO's page

Recommend (1)

I am flattered that you save all my personal messages on your hard drive, but it is a little sick, don't you think??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bynum is a zero for what he did to the Sixers, Bloggettyisazero for harassing everyone here. This dude needs to go.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

New coach, same players...what has changed?? nothing, nada, zippo...he.he.he..its going to be a fun season...Now I know the celts have work to do for sure, but we understand what needs to be done. We are confident that Danny will get us a big for xmas or the new year.

We have the pieces to make some deals . Not so for the Fakers!!!! Jackson must be laughing and enjoying his turkey..all day!!!...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

Celtics lose to the Spurs. Are now 6-6. Lakers are now 6-6. And you are all laughing. This is like Rush Limbaugh calling Chris Christy a big fat fool.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

Celtics lose to the Spurs. Are now 6-6. Lakers are now 6-6. And you are all laughing. This is like Rush Limbaugh calling Chris Christy a big fat fool.

Thought you weren't a lakers fan..."the lakers are not my team"  Wonder if the Pacers are your team.  Hope your daughter is okay!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Thought you weren't a lakers fan..."the lakers are not my team"  Wonder if the Pacers are your team.  Hope your daughter is okay!!

Just because I point out Celtic fans stupidity does not make me a Laker fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Sure it does!!  Tommy!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I thought this board was about the TEAM, not the fans!!  You give yourself away every time, Tommy.

Tell me, what do you think of Sullinger??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

Your comments prove my point.

I thought this board was about the TEAM, not the fans!!  You give yourself away every time, Tommy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Your comments prove my point.

????  did you forget to say something?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

hedley, I can promise you that this person (John) is not me.

I don't know if people have been claiming to be me since I left, but he/they are not me.

I am not you and I am not a Laker fan. This hedley person is wierd, so is Duke. I think THEY are the same. Anyone who criticicizes the Celtics is a Laker fan? I just happen to believe the Lakers are the best all-time franchise and will likely win it all this year. That does not make me a Laker fan.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts