KINGS LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERISE GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: KINGS LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERISE GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

In response to TommyRules' comment:

hedley, I can promise you that this person (John) is not me.

I don't know if people have been claiming to be me since I left, but he/they are not me.

I am not you and I am not a Laker fan. This hedley person is wierd, so is Duke. I think THEY are the same. Anyone who criticicizes the Celtics is a Laker fan? I just happen to believe the Lakers are the best all-time franchise and will likely win it all this year. That does not make me a Laker fan.

you just happen to start posting recently??please....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: KINGS LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERISE GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

In response to TommyRules's comment:

I am not saying I don't owe my share of apologies here, because I do.

Why don;t you start there, maybe then people will take you more seriously, instead of a clown. My brother was in a similar situation, and I can tell you that the last thing on his mind is to go on sites and antagonized people.by make stupid comments.  I think thats what Fierce is saying.  think about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Your profile also fits with Rico...pathetic..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I have a crazy idea. Why not go on a Laker forum and share ideas on your team...call me werdo...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

In response to TommyRules's comment:

I am not saying I don't owe my share of apologies here, because I do.

Why don;t you start there, maybe then people will take you more seriously, instead of a clown. My brother was in a similar situation, and I can tell you that the last thing on his mind is to go on sites and antagonized people.by make stupid comments.  I think thats what Fierce is saying.  think about it.

I intentionally developed a specific on-line personality. (Just as Fierce and many others have). Things have changed and I am not interested in continuing my former fighting/confrontational/over-the-top personality here.

I apologize to you and others for antagonizing, being petty, etc.

I wish you and your family blessings and good health in these times.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

hedley, I can promise you that this person (John) is not me.

I don't know if people have been claiming to be me since I left, but he/they are not me.

I am not you and I am not a Laker fan. This hedley person is wierd, so is Duke. I think THEY are the same. Anyone who criticicizes the Celtics is a Laker fan? I just happen to believe the Lakers are the best all-time franchise and will likely win it all this year. That does not make me a Laker fan.

I am not Duke.  Any CELTICS fan is allowed to criticize their team, that's what separates us from the lakers fans.  Anyone who continually criticizes the Celtics AND compares them to the lakers at the same time is one of three things:

1.  NOT a Celtics fan

2.  A lakers fan

3.  A liar

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

How many times did you leave this board and come back before you were supposed to?

Once a joke, always a joke...

No, I am not going to be a participant in your games and don't care what you say about the Lakers or what pictures you post about them.

If you had any human value, you wouldn't bring up my daughter unless it was in a supportive or encouraging way.

You just said you won't play my game but here you are, playing my game.

A joke is someone who's a Laker fan pretending to be Celtic fan.

Encouraging or supportive way? Can you blame your daughter if she found out her father was an internet troll!

That's really classless to bring someone's family member into a post like that

But what do you expect from someone like Fierce

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

How many times did you leave this board and come back before you were supposed to?

No, I am not going to be a participant in your games and don't care what you say about the Lakers or what pictures you post about them.

If you had any human value, you wouldn't bring up my daughter unless it was in a supportive or encouraging way.

Encouraging or supportive way? Can you blame your daughter if she found out her father was an internet troll!

Umm the only reason anyone here knows anything about his "daughter is that creepy Tommy is talking about his "daughter" on the internet.  Since Tommy is an admitted habitual liar obviously anything he says about his "daughter" may or may not be true.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Honestly, that;s like me coming out and sayin that im going to marriage counseling...

Really, my wife would divorce or kill me..Probably both...and I deserve it for being such an idiot..some things, are not appropriate. My son is 21, and i am sure that he knows the difference. I really don't have to explain it to him. Was'nt there another poster claiming that he changed his ways after somebody passed away. Now he comes here on occassion to rub it in our faces when the Celts lose. At the same time these trolls, claim they only come when we make fun of the lakers, but this is a Celtic forum afterall. I don't how many anti Celts posts are at any laker forums, and i don't care because i don;t go there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

UMMM, I was told by lakers trolls that if a  person brings up their personal "stuff"  that it is fair game...........like one's profession.  Personally, I don't agree, as I was answering a question from a Celtics fan, but it is, in fact, my fault for telling the truth about myself.  I understand why people would lie on here................

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Umm the only reason anyone here knows anything about his "daughter is that creepy Tommy is talking about his "daughter" on the internet.  Since Tommy is an admitted habitual liar obviously anything he says about his "daughter" may or may not be true.

I believe the story about Tommy's daughter.  It is very unfortunate that because of his behavior, Tommy has built a lot of hostility and ill will.  I'm not saying I can smell the crap from the truth any more than anyone else, but...............I DO believe him about his kid, with reservations.  That is what is too bad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

That;s exactly why you can cry wolf only so many times...

Sections
Shortcuts