kings offer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

Re: kings offer

In response to kdp59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

well the board was OK for a coulpe minutes there...now I see we're bacl to the ame old trolling.

CALLING THE MODS....PLEASE BAN ANYONE WHO TROLLS FORM POSTING HERE FOREVER.

give the rest of us a break please!

[/QUOTE]

+ a trillion

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I would've taken this deal in a heartbeat. Too bad Rondo doesn't want to stay in Sactown.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Fiercy and Employee8,

With all due respect......Could you two guys do us all a favor?

Get together somewhere and just duke it out to settle your ego differences.

I will pay the subway fare or even cab fare to get you together.

Many, many posters and readers are very tired of your constant back and forth blabbering about which one of you is "right" in almost every single thread on the Celtic's board.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fiercy and Employee8,

With all due respect......Could you two guys do us all a favor?

Get together somewhere and just duke it out to settle your ego differences.

I will pay the subway fare or even cab fare to get you together.

Many, many posters and readers are very tired of your constant back and forth blabbering about which one of you is "right" in almost every single thread on the Celtic's board.

[/QUOTE]

I second that ..and before you get going with excuses why you don't like the other or why the other said this or that..lied or didn't lie.........just stop. Most on the board are tired of it. Use the ignore button.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When I'm here and Mployee is not, this board is at peace.

I'm not worried, Mployee will soon be gone.

[/QUOTE]

You can't help yourself can you? Noone is interested in him calling you out or you calling him out for being wrong. You guys make a point to comment back and forth to each other. The majority of forum is telling you guys to stop and just talk some basketball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rondo is worth 2 #1 picks?

B.b.b.but the Suns got THREE for broken down Steve Nash....................

Thanks, Jimmy!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks, Jimmy!

[/QUOTE]

you forgot thomas and mclemore were included 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

[QUOTE]

well the board was OK for a coulpe minutes there...now I see we're bacl to the ame old trolling.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  I just ignored rameakap, mployee, and fiercy.  That is 75% of the posts, and they are all useless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks, Jimmy!

[/QUOTE]

you forgot thomas and mclemore were included 

[/QUOTE]

No I didn't .......just making a point.  Don't like the trade anyway, just saying it was a very bad business decision to give up 3 picks for Nash.  Now they want to "accumulate" picks.

You reap what you sow, and SO I hope they end up with nothing.

Again, I would NOT make this deal for Rondo, even with Thomas and McLemore included!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow.  I just ignored rameakap, mployee, and fiercy.  That is 75% of the posts, and they are all useless.

[/QUOTE]

Ironically, I like reading most individual posts.  It's just when some contributors incessantly attack one another that I just click off the thread and don't come back.  I could just ignore but then I miss some good feedback.  

Gents, I think the back-and-forth I'm right/you're wrong/I told you so banter really contributes to the reason why the Celts board is THE WORST on BDC.  Some good posts and posters, but more often just a string of namecalling and one-upsmanship.  I'd say some people here are obsessed with being the hoops guru ina forum that just exists so we can chat about sports.  The other boards have their characters, but this board just goes too far and the banter just makes people turn away.   Think about it before you fire your next volley. 

Sections
Shortcuts