Kings Pop Lakers in the Grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kings Pop Lakers in the Grill

I wouldn't have started this thread but I was looking at the box score and  noticed all the big names for the Lakers played about 30 minutes.  Then looked up and saw that the Lakers are 0 for 5,  which is bad enough,  but they are all 5 games at home.  According to the ESPN boxscore every game has been a home game for them.  Guess we don't want to wear out those old goats before the regular season starts

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Kings Pop Lakers in the Grill

They already began with Laker fan.  Oh and Tommy.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

The Lakers are 0-6 in the preseason, their worst preseason start in franchise history and finish off their exhibition schedule with a back-to-back Wednesday against the Clippers at Staples Center and Thursday against the Kings in San Diego.

Where is the number one Laker fan Tommy?  Has he gotten banned?  Can't believe these Laker blow holes are actually coming to a Celtic board blowing hot air.  Read above.  

Preseason doesn't matter,  unless you haven't won even one game.  I guarantee if the Celtics hadn't won a game the Laker children would be here spewing their venom.  Of course most are hiding out right now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Lakers are 0-6 in the preseason, their worst preseason start in franchise history and finish off their exhibition schedule with a back-to-back Wednesday against the Clippers at Staples Center and Thursday against the Kings in San Diego.

Where is the number one Laker fan Tommy?  Has he gotten banned?  Can't believe these Laker blow holes are actually coming to a Celtic board blowing hot air.  Read above.  

Preseason doesn't matter,  unless you haven't won even one game.  I guarantee if the Celtics hadn't won a game the Laker children would be here spewing their venom.  Of course most are hiding out right now.

[/QUOTE]

Tommy is actually going through something pretty serious right now.  He opened up to us the other day on here, and we are all praying for him......this is just basketball, and it seems the man at least has his priorities in order.  I will welcome him back, but I don't expect to see him for a few more days.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blog troll,

you think the lakers will go 80-2.....

lol

NOT!!!

KEEP TROLLING

Sections
Shortcuts