Kings say they won’t trade Cousins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Kings say they won’t trade Cousins

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AiHopTpK8wKn61FBXpXEPbG8vLYF?slug=ys-demarcus_cousins_kings_010112

Sorry Boston fans. Your enticing Bradley for Cousins trade won't be happening.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Kings say they won’t trade Cousins

The situation will certainly be made more sense of and be monitored closely by everyone around the league. Cousins sounds like a pretty awful teammate and VERY immature person.

Nobody said Celts had a good shot at Cousins, we only mentioned the BEST packages the Celts could offer and said they were not close to equal talent

That included TWO or THREE draft picks and other young players besides Avery... clueless troll

So of course mtrax is an ignorant troll here to lie and start fights with reasonable people who have more basketball knowledge in their little finger than he has in his entire body

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I call people names their foolish obnoxious actions quickly prove are accurate as yours have proven you to be a sad confrontational troll

I'm quite confident that my 10,000+ posts here, constant use of facts and a deep resevoir of knowledge on the game trumpts your trolling pathetic hit and run 112 posts where you try to start fights and attack Celtic fans and show ZERO intelligence.

By pointintg out the BEST POSSIBLE trade offer we can make, and saying it is still not near equal value for Cousins, I am in no way proposing a rediculous trade...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

maybe if you learned to read and developed some class you'd have a clue about what the Cousins discussion has been about people would take you seriously

Pretending we are offering just Avery (lie) and trying to mock and laugh at a fan base that really are all in complete understanding that even with 3 picks and 2 young kids Cousins is not likely walking through that door shows you to be a sad person with a boring life, nothing better to do than bother others and offer nothing of intelligence

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

GM's always tell the truth. Do you want to buy a bridge buy any chance?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Kings say they won’t trade Cousins:
    [QUOTE]The situation will certainly be made more sense of and be monitored closely by everyone around the league. Cousins sounds like a pretty awful teammate and VERY immature person. Nobody said Celts had a good shot at Cousins, we only mentioned the BEST packages the Celts could offer and said they were not close to equal talent That included TWO or THREE draft picks and other young players besides Avery... clueless troll So of course mtrax is an ignorant troll here to lie and start fights with reasonable people who have more basketball knowledge in their little finger than he has in his entire body
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Not saying your not right but I haven't read anywhere that he was a awful team mate.  Of course I don't keep up  with them much either. I think its pretty easy to see he is immature though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rameakap,
    You could not have said it better.  Trolls are deeply disturbed individuals.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]maybe if you learned to read and developed some class you'd have a clue about what the Cousins discussion has been about people would take you seriously Pretending we are offering just Avery (lie) and trying to mock and laugh at a fan base that really are all in complete understanding that even with 3 picks and 2 young kids Cousins is not likely walking through that door shows you to be a sad person with a boring life, nothing better to do than bother others and offer nothing of intelligence
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Why waste yours and others time proposing trades that you know are not realistic? Are you that desperate for attention?

mtrax is a new name. I have been posting on this forum for 5 years.
    You post a lot but bring little value to this forum.
    You always act like a bully to those that don't agree with you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yawn...

mtrax ur the one who provided nothing of value, trying to tell us that 'Avery' isn't getting it done and smirking and acting pleased with yourself to point out that the Celtics don't have a lot of quality trade assets

pathetic

and vague comments about 'being here for 5 years'

when all you have done lately is attack and try to start fights... way to go

this is a forum for Celtics fans, we have all the right in the world to state the facts and discuss what the best possible trade options could be. If it wastes your time, don't read it, my posts today have been full of an in-depth and intelligent look into these two organizations and that troubled player

all you have done is lie about mine and others here's feelings of how realistic such a trade could be and try to start fights

you lose

go troll somewhere else

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Not So Fast! Sacremento Kings News below:

Cousins' agent John Greig denied Westphal's claim about his client.

"First of all, he's never demanded a trade," Greig said. "I've never spoken to anyone in the organization about a trade."

Greig said as of Sunday night no one from the Kings had spoken to him about any trade demands by Cousins. But Greig added, "He may very well have played his last game there."

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/02/4157260/cousins-sent-home-before-kings.html#mi_rss=Kings/NBA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kings say they won’t trade Cousins : Why waste yours and others time proposing trades that you know are not realistic? Are you that desperate for attention? mtrax is a new name. I have been posting on this forum for 5 years. You post a lot but bring little value to this forum. You always act like a bully to those that don't agree with you.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

If he brings "little" value - you bring "less than none."

Sections
Shortcuts