Kissing Cousins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Kissing Cousins

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20130108/demarcus-cousins-sacramento-kings/?sct=uk_t11_a5

This guys acts like a 5 year old...expects people to kizz his azzz...

Do we really need to this???

Carmelo,Kome,  Blatche...Stay Clear...Rondo is enough...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Kissing Cousins

kissing cousins....goodbye?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Its hard to imagine this guy being a leader for a championship team..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I wouldn't sign him. As much as I am a fan of Rondo...one head case per team should be the quota. If they do sign him..they should give Doc a special stipend. No one should have to put up with multiple head cases on the same team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Boston need to bite the bullet.....at this time, has no choice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I'll play the devils advocate here. Has anyone ever thought that perhaps the guy isn't crazy but just very competitive?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll play the devils advocate here. Has anyone ever thought that perhaps the guy isn't crazy but just very competitive?

[/QUOTE]

No, this guy needs professional help.   He has been entitled his whole life and plays the why is everyone holding me down card whenever he gets in trouble.  I live in the Sacramento area and have to watch this disfunctional franchises games.  Dude is an infection to any team eventually.  But he is a great talent. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"No, this guy needs professional help."

Celtics organization not in business of baby sitting & obedience school. Ship in or ship out if things gets bad. However, sometimes a player just need a team that will show him respect or sometimes the player need to respect the name celtics.

At this time...the celtics barely hanging and in need of a center help. Singaporian caning will be applied if he creates trouble. First thing first.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to guyfromtex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, this guy needs professional help.   He has been entitled his whole life and plays the why is everyone holding me down card whenever he gets in trouble.  I live in the Sacramento area and have to watch this disfunctional franchises games.  Dude is an infection to any team eventually.  But he is a great talent. 

[/QUOTE]

that's right sox, most everyone in Sacto is ready to dump him too...reminds of the old Portland jail blazers teams a while back...was it Sheed???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Cousins Isn't Who You Thought He Was

Can somebody please tell me why you think that Cousins is such a "headcase" and would be poison on the Celtics?

He's too young to drink and I don't know of any reports of arrests, fights, bar room brawls, fights with police, guns, off-court problems with women, drugs or other major issues. 

What I do know is that Cousins has had problems with the Sacto Kings.  He and then coach Westphal butted heads in early 2012 and Cousins demanded a trade.  The Kings refused to trade him.  He was recently suspended for behavior not acceptable to the team.  BIG DEAL.  We have players on the Celtics who have butted heads with the Refs! Fights with other players, Bar room knife fights. and more.  and can anyone also tell me ONE Sacto draft pick that thrived in Sacto with the crazy Maloofs and the coaching changes and absolutely no leadership whatsoever?

So I am not on the Cousins is such a nutcase bandwagon and there is not enough proof that he is such a nutcase that we we wouldn't BADLY LOVE to have this young potential superstar who maybe just needs a great organizatiuon that has leadership and respect, like Moss, Dennard and Aquib with the Patriots.

If anything I want a BIG, BAD, MEAN, TALENTED CENTERP, WHO HATES TO LOSE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"If anything I want a BIG, BAD, MEAN, TALENTED CENTERP, WHO HATES TO LOSE."

....and that's my position too!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can somebody please tell me why you think that Cousins is such a "headcase" and would be poison on the Celtics?

He's too young to drink and I don't know of any reports of arrests, fights, bar room brawls, fights with police, guns, off-court problems with women, drugs or other major issues. 

What I do know is that Cousins has had problems with the Sacto Kings.  He and then coach Westphal butted heads in early 2012 and Cousins demanded a trade.  The Kings refused to trade him.  He was recently suspended for behavior not acceptable to the team.  BIG DEAL.  We have players on the Celtics who have butted heads with the Refs! Fights with other players, Bar room knife fights. and more.  and can anyone also tell me ONE Sacto draft pick that thrived in Sacto with the crazy Maloofs and the coaching changes and absolutely no leadership whatsoever?

So I am not on the Cousins is such a nutcase bandwagon and there is not enough proof that he is such a nutcase that we we wouldn't BADLY LOVE to have this young potential superstar who maybe just needs a great organizatiuon that has leadership and respect, like Moss, Dennard and Aquib with the Patriots.

If anything I want a BIG, BAD, MEAN, TALENTED CENTERP, WHO HATES TO LOSE.

[/QUOTE]
    Agreed

Sections
Shortcuts