Knick game miserable to watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Knick game miserable to watch

Celtics playing ZERO DEFENSE....  Every stupid shot the Knicks take is falling.  Celtics getting clobbered on drives...NO CALLS.

This game is like *(&#$%)*(@$ to watch.

4 minutes left and Im sick of watching this *#%$

Pathetic.. and WT   F is Rondo doing back out there hobbling around? hes playing like garbage to begin with,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: Knick game miserable to watch

Meh just one of those nights. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The C's played well enough to win on the road against a team on a winning streak. You also have to consider that the C's are missing 3 of their rotation players not counting Perk and N.Y is healthy. Great win if you ask me.  The big 3 were hitting on all cylinders tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

My opinion, Healthy Shaq, Healthy Rondo, Healthy West, Healthy JO this game isn't close. Knicks are much better this year and will be a playoff team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Knick game miserable to watch:
    Celtics playing ZERO DEFENSE....  Every stupid shot the Knicks take is falling.  Celtics getting clobbered on drives...NO CALLS. This game is like *(&#$%)*(@$ to watch. 4 minutes left and Im sick of watching this *#%$ Pathetic.. and WT   F is Rondo doing back out there hobbling around? hes playing like garbage to begin with,
    Posted by Karllost

Good game huh?  They won man.  11 in a row.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Knicks played way over their heads tonight and somehow the C's won it. Still was a tough game to watch...felt like everything was going the Knicks way

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it (except for the non calls on our guys under their hoop).  The Knicks shot lights out, but the C's pulled it out.  Knicks got too many open looks, but still, Stoudemire was out of his mind.  How can you not have liked this one?  Ray hitting the threes, Pierce scoring over Stoudemire on the iso for the winner.  Garnett putting up good numbers again.  What's not to like other than a few slow rotations?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Great game. Tough one to watch? Yes. Team played hard, Hawks at home tomorrow night. Go C's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Knick game miserable to watch:
    The C's played well enough to win on the road against a team on a winning streak. You also have to consider that the C's are missing 3 of their rotation players not counting Perk and N.Y is healthy. Great win if you ask me.  The big 3 were hitting on all cylinders tonight.
    Posted by mem17

they were only missing their top three centers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Poor Spike Lee.  He looked soooooooooo PUMPED.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Posted by OneOnOne

HAHAHAHA! I wish I saw his facial expression when Paul hit that fadeaway in Stat's grill!

Surprised

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I respect the fact that Spike is a great fan. He's a season ticket holder through thick and thin. He also makes some good movies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Unbelievable coach for Knicks.  His whole coached consists of run, shoot.  Not one word about stops or defense, just run, get quick shots.  That team will never win nothing.  If they couldn't do it with the team in Phoenix, it won't happen in NY.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I thought it was a great game. But yes, the D was pretty much absent tonight. But a great effort to get the win in the end though. KG was great.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Posted by OneOnOne

I loved it at the end when Spike was screaming at the refs, trying to convince the refs the shot from Amare was good. lol.

But the play of the game was Nate, trying to jump on Pierce, but missed, and face planted right onto the floor, and Doc look at him with some concern.  Luckily, Nate appears ok.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

When the C's play like this, I start pulling away from the game.  Their D wasn't there tonite, no question about it.  Rondo's game left a lot to be desired.  Reminded me of the way he played against the Thunder when Westbrook put up those huge numbers, only tonite, with him passing up 2 ft shots from the basket to pass out, was worse. But everytime they started making a run, I got pulled back into it.  Ending showed how unflappable this team is.  They've been through a lot over the last 3 years.  Good night bad night, their composure is a constant and will be a big factor this year.
    Want to comment about tomorrows game, but after tonites game, it's too soon.
    Good play down the stretch, great ending.
    This team has so many weapons.  Would love to see them healthy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Gotta love Nate's enthusiasm!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I missed the game - out of town on business.

Was the Celtic defense completely absent, or were the referees calling the game closely?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it (except for the non calls on our guys under their hoop).  The Knicks shot lights out, but the C's pulled it out.  Knicks got too many open looks, but still, Stoudemire was out of his mind.  How can you not have liked this one?  Ray hitting the threes, Pierce scoring over Stoudemire on the iso for the winner.  Garnett putting up good numbers again.  What's not to like other than a few slow rotations?
    Posted by joel49

Amen. Hell of an exciting game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Knick game miserable to watch : Amen. Hell of an exciting game.
    Posted by LloydDobler

Yup. Edge-of-your-seat-game.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Nate was huge wen Rondo went out! Paul was huge tonight finally! I cried wen Amare shot went in... and then i laughed at Spike hahaha!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I think that was a huge result for the Celtics. Not much defence played, but a very solid win considering who is out of the Celtics team.

Celtics really do have to keep winning while the Heat on their current streak. Good win.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

And btw, did anyone notice that the C's were 21 for 21 from the stripe?

Sections
Shortcuts