Knick game miserable to watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Knick game miserable to watch

I'm thinking we should get a game thread going tomorrw night.  Just have to wait for the time outs to post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

The Knicks could not pull off what would have been the equivalent of a week 2 NFL win. 

Spike Lee had a nice dress on tonight.  A-hat. Fly out to LA the next time you need a bandwagon win you flighty elitist p-rick. 

We lose this game last year

Nate is going to send someone to IR with a back injury

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Knick game miserable to watch:
    The Knicks could not pull off what would have been the equivalent of a week 2 NFL win.  Spike Lee had a nice dress on tonight.  A-hat. Fly out to LA the next time you need a bandwagon win you flighty elitist p-rick.  We lose this game last year Nate is going to send someone to IR with a back injury  
    Posted by Micksoxx

Nate's got the buzzer beater game winner hug of death

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

some of this game was hard to watch tonight, but i watched it anyways. they were in the game the whole time. the knicks were not missing, and not waiting for the celtics to even get back before a basket was scored. the end was "woah" I couldn't go to sleep after that. when amare launched that 3 at the end I thanked god for only .4 seconds left on that clock. does anyone remember the clippers game last year in LA where it looked like they didn't start the clock until baron davis was halfway through his shot? thought the same thing was going to happen. give him a second when he catches the ball.

glad they pulled out the win. someone said it before, they would have lost this game last year. I feel the same way.

oh and pierce ducked nate on the 2nd jump that sent him to the ground. :X

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

My opinion, Healthy Shaq, Healthy Rondo, Healthy West, Healthy JO this game isn't close. Knicks are much better this year and will be a playoff team.
    Posted by DFURY13

My thoughts exactly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

If Pierce could cover Galinari, we would have won easily.
    Posted by Kirk6

So it's Pierce's fault that the Celtics only won by 2 points?

Don't forget that it was Ray Allen who was defending Gallinari in the 3rd qtr.

If KG, Erden, and Baby could cover Amare, who got 39 points, the Celtics would have won by 20 points.

If Rondo could cover Raymond Felton, who scored 26 points, the Celtics would have won easily also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by Kirk6

If someone could cover Amare, Chandler, or Felton we would have won easily also.  Who was guarding these guys?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Tommy summed up the game saying: "that's the best knicks can do" & "that's the worse of the Celtics.
    I think he was right.

.........but as I said before, between knicks & Miami will give us what we can handle come May/June. These two teams will improve/adjust and haunt us.
    We can call sick now but come June, sick days no longer a luxury.
    Mark my words...so stop taunting Knicks & Miami.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

Posted by Kirk6

Stupid thing to say on a night where the Celtics got a huge win in MSG.

Gallinari didn't score a point in the first 2 quarters of the game but the Knicks had a lead of 7 points at halftime. So much for your "cover Gallinari" theory.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

Tommy summed up the game saying: "that's the best knicks can do" & "that's the worse of the Celtics. I think he was right. .........but as I said before, between knicks & Miami will give us what we can handle come May/June. These two teams will improve/adjust and haunt us. We can call sick now but come June, sick days no longer a luxury. Mark my words.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

David Stern and his henchmen will not haunt us? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

i don't think the knicks players have a good slept last night....he he he

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Knick game miserable to watch:
    Celtics playing ZERO DEFENSE....  Every stupid shot the Knicks take is falling.  Celtics getting clobbered on drives...NO CALLS. This game is like *(&#$%)*(@$ to watch. 4 minutes left and Im sick of watching this *#%$ Pathetic.. and WT   F is Rondo doing back out there hobbling around? hes playing like garbage to begin with,
    Posted by Karllost

Hey old lady. S TFU.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Knicks played way over their heads tonight and somehow the C's won it. Still was a tough game to watch...felt like everything was going the Knicks way
    Posted by Karllost

CAN'T ADMIT THE KNICKS ARE GOOD. GO BACK TO SLEEP HOSER.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Unbelievable coach for Knicks.  His whole coached consists of run, shoot.  Not one word about stops or defense, just run, get quick shots.  That team will never win nothing.  If they couldn't do it with the team in Phoenix, it won't happen in NY.
    Posted by OneOnOne

never win nothing. eight grade grad?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think the Celtic defense was broken down because Amare was unstoppable. Maybe with SHaq/JON/Perk slammin his body left & right, eating up 18 fouls, things might have been different

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I think the Celtic defense was broken down because Amare was unstoppable. Maybe with SHaq/JON/Perk slammin his body left & right, eating up 18 fouls, things might have been different
    Posted by Karllost

Agree!
    but.....
    When the bigs comes back, it will be a nightmare for everyone.

I mean.....Shaq & JON but Perk coming back is deadly to the system.
    Perk will screw up the minutes of Shaq and JON (occationally big baby),
    Shaq and JON will lost interest on the game. Both Shaq & JON far better than Perk and they should not lose playing time.
    Because they are old, they need polishing all the time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Knick game miserable to watch : Agree! but..... When the bigs comes back, it will be a nightmare for everyone. I mean.....Shaq & JON but Perk coming back is deadly to the system. Perk will screw up the minutes of Shaq and JON (occationally big baby), Shaq and JON will lost interest on the game. Both Shaq & JON far better than Perk and they should not lose playing time. Because they are old, they need polishing all the time.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

When Perk returns, I dont think it will affect Shaqs minutes. Shaq is clearly the best center we have, not even a debate imo.

But who knows what the minute situation will be with JON/Perk. Frankly, JON hasnt looked like much from what Ive seen to date...so Im not too worried about him losing minutes to Perk...  WIll need to see JON contribute more when/if he returns.

I agree with your post if Perks return in any way messes up Shaqs minutes or his place on the starting unit. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I thought it was a great game. But yes, the D was pretty much absent tonight. But a great effort to get the win in the end though. KG was great.
    Posted by basketbert

It was really an ugly game and the Celtics defense didn't show up.  That what was the most disappointing about this game.  Even though they won, you can't be happy with their overall defensive effort. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

It's hard to stop a team when everything they throw up is falling through.  It forces you to come up on them and then they can drive.  Even the haltime chuck came through.

Knicks used every bit of their mojo last night, plus C's were banqed up and still they didn't have enough to win.  Looking back from the end of the season, this will just seem like another good but crazy win.

yes, I had to put "banqued" because somehow this program thinks the past tense of the word bang is improper?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

The defense was low a little with the C's...overall good game
    I could bearly watch some of it though. But at the end the
    experience won....Knicks team is a good team finally.
    Rondo needs to heal, Good luck C's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I dont' think they're THAT good.  I just think they were sky high last night.  They'll probably lay an egg now against miami and go on a bit of a slump.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

The Cs sleeped walked to a win....but an entertaining game no lesss.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Don't forget that the Celtics had their 4th best Center as the starter.

HAHAHA!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Very entertaining game to watch.  Very old school.  Like the Bird-Dominique games or the old Doug Moe Nuggets.  Should still be well-rested for tonight, since neither team played a lick of D!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I dont' think they're THAT good.  I just think they were sky high last night.  They'll probably lay an egg now against miami and go on a bit of a slump.
    Posted by cole-ely

I would imagine that Miami will win this game.  It should be an interesting game to watch. 

Sections
Shortcuts