Knickerbocker Tsunami on it's way!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Knickerbocker Tsunami on it's way!

They are going to be hype tomorrow! Watch out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Knickerbocker Tsunami on it's way!

I agree. It's a must win game for them. It's on the knicks home court and it's the first time the playoffs have come to New York in ten years. We have to be ready to play. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Knickerbocker Tsunami on it's way!:
    [QUOTE]I agree. It's a must win game for them. It's on the knicks home court and it's the first time the playoffs have come to New York in ten years. We have to be ready to play. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Plus, we are entirely toooooo close to being down 0-2 instead of up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Get ready Knicks,.C's has not yet play well in 48 mins. Tomorrow will be it.CPP love to play in big apple so is KG so I do expect a sweep.I'm alil worried bout Miami though but I still believe we have a great chance of beating them in 6.Bulls im not to worry bout drose cuz indiana doing a great job exposing drose weakneness.C's in 6.At finals there is huge chance we gonna face perk.I wonder how perk would react playing agaisnt his brothers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

There's not going to be a sweep in this series.  Celtics will win the series 4-1 or 4-2.  And NY's win(s) will come at MSG.  Celtics better bring it tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Im seeing a loss tommorow night, followed by two wins to close them out in 5 total.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]I still say it will be a sweep.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I love your confidence, man. I believe Celtics will even play better on the road than they play at in Boston.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Scoreboard Celtics in 4-0.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

a Knick Salami wow!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Whats that 1 out of a Million????????? By the way he wasn't even injured, they didn't play him the last day of the season. Lakers only wanted to have home court against us and they did it. Bynum is playing like a beast. IF we get there I can't see JO or Baby or Kristic trying to guard Bynum... We all have Danny to thank...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]
    Way to be objective!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]When some one is good there is no way denying it even if it's a Laker. I'm not like some here who say (lie) they wouldn't want to see Kobe playing for us. They used to say the same about Shaq and after he is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY past his prime they love him. Boy would I love to have Kobe at SG instead of Ray. How many rings would we have????? Instead of being at the risk of the Lakers tying us at 17 Lakers would have 11 and we would have 23. Simple math Hayley.

No none here wants koME.  And we wouldn't have any more rings than we have now - that is a completely bogus statment by an obvious lakers fan

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

As I said after the Anthony trade, the Nicks are now a force in the playoffs.  If all three of the guys play they are very tough.  I still pick the Celtics in 5 or 6, but to think that the Nicks when healthy are not a threat to win,  then it show why we lose to the lesser teams.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico by the way where have you been the last few days.  You haven't been missed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I'm who ever you want me to be Hayley. Anyone can love the Celtics as much as me but no one can love them more than me, I'm just not ever going to be a Tommy Heinsohn green glasses type of fan, It is that simple Hayley...

Everyone loves the Celtics more than you...........and we, of course, can be objective about OUR team.  Danny is the GM - deal with it.....he made a bold trade - deal with it........Shaq may or may not come back........deal with it.  Kupchak did nothing at the trade deadline, has a lame duck coach, a power forward who won't shoot, an oft-injured 22 old center...and a VERY serious salary cap problem after the season.

Stephen A Smith tonight on ESPN LA said there is NO WAY the lakers can beat OKC.........he is a notorious lakers fan, and has said so.  He thinks koME is the best player in the league.........thoughts on that, RRRRRRRico?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6402725 GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Optimism was in limited supply for the  New York Knicks  at practice Thursday, with  Amare Stoudemire  absent and  Chauncey Billups  saying his knee felt worse, not better, after receiving a cortisone shot. On the eve of the first playoff game at Madison Square Garden in seven years, it was looking increasingly likely that the Knicks would be going up against the  Boston Celtics  at less than full strength Friday when they try to avoid falling into an 0-3 hole in their first-round series. Billups also had blood drained from his strained left knee after undergoing an MRI exam Wednesday.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

On the flip side, they lost 96-93 with their team as constituted, minus Stoudemire and Billups.

If Stoudemire can give them anything, it would be a plus.  I bet it's gamesmanship.  Billups may not play (knees are much more serious business, especially when there's blood drainage involved), but I would be very surprised if Stoudemire didn't play.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

LMM FAO ... You predicted A.B. would get hurt before the playoffs!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]LMM FAO ... You predicted A.B. would get hurt before the playoffs!
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]

While I certainly would never wish injuries on almost anybody but the most malicious person, I would not get too hyped up about Bynum's health

Knees simply do not get healthier over time.

Sections
Shortcuts