Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo

The Lakers or Knicks aren't interested in hitching their wagons to Rondo... anymore than DA is.... unless they can pick him up for little/nothing in return.

Wishful thinking.

Pud

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo:
    In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Come on, pud, like what Jamez said, Rondo gives his teammates perfect passes and Rondo's leadership is invaluable. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Maybe we could bundle Jamez and Rondo for a BIG.

Works for me.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The least the Lakers need right now is a Brick shooter. Lakers are struggling with the outside shooting. Lakers need a PG that can shoot the ball from the outside, they have enough inside scoring with Pau and All Star Bynum plus when Kobe attacks the paint. Get of that cloud Pau for Rondo will never happen. Mark it down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

And YES you can save these 2 post on your already overloaded computer hard drive. You won't use it because Pau for Rondo will never happen but you can then deleted from your hard drive. Mark it down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey Buddy.....is this the year Bynum makes the all star team in your opinion?  ....I assume the fans are helping with the voting...he does have a lot of talent....are you one of the fans hoping to see DH come on board...?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Last time I saw the voting results of the West Center with just a few days left for voting these were the results:

Centers: Andrew Bynum (LAL) 496,597; DeAndre Jordan (LAC) 134,961; Marc Gasol (Mem) 102,116
    I doubt they made up that lead in just a few days of remaining for voting. Voting is already over like 2 or 3 days ago.
    On DH I always said the Lakers will not get DH from the beginning. I doubt the Orlando owner would trade him to the Lakers after Shaq went to LA. If and that is a big IF they give Orlando Bynum and Gasol maybe it could happen. That is the only way. I believe he will be traded to the Bulls, New Jersey the team out of the radar would be the Clippers. Would I love to get DH in Purple and Gold? Of course but don't think it will happen.
                                                          Regards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hey GK, Celts are only giving up 86.86 ppg while the Lakers are giving up 90.64 ppg. Didn't I tell you the Celts are the better defensive team? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Flip flopping again?????? To bad you weren't man enough to take the bet. Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

I doubt LA would give up Pau for Rondo.
    If they could get Sessions for a 1st round pick, then they have their pg and keep Gasol.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Look it up in you hard  drive It was you that wanted to bet and if I lost I would stop posting but if you lost all thing would stay the same. So I don't bet with people who think are slick but aren't. So you think the Celtics are Elite by getting a big man???? Another flip flop????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Steve Blake is better than Sessions. But if you guys really want Sessions then by all means, enjoy!  Or better yet, high fives all around. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Steve Blake is a good back up but he is not better then Sessions.
    Sessions can take the ball to the basket which would open up LA's offense.
    Sessions/Blake at pg is a solid pg crew. Not spectacular but LA can win a title with them, Kobe, Pau and Bynum.

Then LA could use the remaining trade exception to get another player by the trade deadline.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If we do get Sessions it won't be for Gasol unless the Cavs make a tempting package. But Rondo for Gasol it is simply ridiculous and WON'T happen. You are drooling all over Gasol, I thought he was soft. Sorry you are not getting Gasol, let it go, I repeat it WON'T happen. YOU CAN ALSO SAVE THIS ON THE HARD DRIVE. Now unlike you I can't be here 24/7 I have things to do. See you in a few days. Have a nice day, I know I will out in the fresh air. Next Thursday I might be posting on the game thread vs Celtics.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Again, GK, I wanted a bet about who would end up being the better defensive team. The bet you wanted was who would end up with a better regular season record. And yes, the Celts are a Pau Gasol away from being an elite team. I mean we're a very good defensive team and the best 3pt shooting team right now. Plus we have a good bench. All we need is Pau Gasol and I can keep saying, Thanks Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

At least we can agree on something, Celtics will not be Elite because no way in the world the Celtics could make a package to get Gasol. NO WAY. So no Gasol, No Elite according to you.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Why do you care so much about the Lakers? I thought you're a Wolves fan?
    Posted by Fiercest34

I am a Timberwolves fan but who here wants to talk about my team?
    I am a Lakers fan second because of my grandfather.
    He was a Lakers fan while they were still in Minnesota and when they moved to LA.
    So, yes, I root for both of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Are you saying you would rather have Sessions than Rondo? Ramon Sessions is a better player than Rondo? Wow!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Sessions is a better Outside shooter than Rondo and a better free throw shooter and will only cost us a pick. But Rondo would cost us Gasol. If you don't want Rondo why would I?????? Rondo is too little to give for Gasol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Got to really go now. See you next Thursday on the game on thread. Have a nice day.

Sections
Shortcuts