Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo

Don't want GaSoft.  Im watching the Fakers/nuggets game and GaSoft got beat down the court by some no name center and he dunked it.  NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  I would never want to deal with the FAKERS no matter if it was beneficial for both teams!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red said never trust the Knicks, let's deal with the Wiz or the Jazz or the Suns!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Then let's deal with the Knicks. Amare had 16 pts, 11 rebs, and 2 blks against us tonight. Better than what JO gave us. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Package rondo and picks for Amare and Shumpert. C's would be able to have a really solid starting 5 of Shumpert, ray, pierce, kg, and Amare. Shumpert is an impressive looking young player

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo": Package rondo and picks for Amarehew and Shumpert. C's would be able to have a really solid starting 5 of Shumpert, ray, pierce, kg, and Amare. Shumpert is an impressive looking young player
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

Hot Dang!
    Somebody here besides me just came up with a reasonable trade proposal.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : That's too good to be true for the Celts. Amare and Shumpert for Rondo and picks? If the Knicks would do that deal then WE HAVE A DEAL! Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Likely would have to throw in other pieces, but as long as its not pierce, Allen, Garnettthe C's should jump on it. In my opinion, it would be great to be able to make this trade without including JO. He sucks as a starter, but he would be a valuable backup big

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Hot Dang! Somebody here besides me just came up with a reasonable trade proposal.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I dont' recall you making one - let's hear it!!