Knicks b going down.. like PATS of 2001, the green will rally around its CITY!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Re: Knicks b going down.. like PATS of 2001, the green will rally around its CITY!

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

2001, A TEAM called the pats took it upon itself to rally a nation as it became america's team. bawston is even closer to the situation. tht bawston.. period! you put this scenario in the hands of doc the rivers and stuff will b flowing to a crescendo. ditto with a kg and a pp.. these guys will rally their soul and their teammates. already have the fight, will b twice as much. dont b shocked if knickerbockers get BLOWED out in their own house today before losing in overtime in game 2! this goes beond logic and the Xs and Os! we have more intangible leverage than anyone, that plays a major factor in outcomes.. all things being close to equal, i wanna win that battle!

o yeah, in 2001, the pats also lost their rondo... craw, green, and finally mr. terry will pick up the slack just as mr. brady did back then (pre-gizzy.. i digress).

I've been a Celtic fan since 1959. So it's been hard for me to watch these present day Celts. Three reasons the Celts won't beat the Knicks : 1) Totally inept rebounding, possibly the worst in the league; 2) No one on the Celts can defend the rim. The first game of the year vs. the Heat - I watched old Ray Allen drive on KG and score an easy layup. That play revealed a lot to me. 3) Over reliance on the outside shot and very few points in the paint. The Celts have no low post players and the only time they score layups is occassionally when PP drives to the basket.  As long as DA is the GM and Doc is the head coach, the Celts won't win # 18.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Knicks b going down.. like PATS of 2001, the green will rally around its CITY!

First, my condolances go out for the surviving families and friends who had people lose their their lives during the senseless terrorist act.  Also, I wish a speedy recovery or a good adjustment for the injured.

Second, I will be rooting for the Celtics during the Playoffs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

UGH.... still a long series but Commie is always good for jinxing the club and being WRONG at all times... let's hope his trash and unwanted presence here doesn't rub off on the Celtics!

Go C's!!

BDC - please ban this awful troll

Sections
Shortcuts