Knicks Lose Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Knicks Lose Again

In Response to Knicks Lose Again:
    [QUOTE]The Knicks are in denial if they think Amare and Melo can coexist. How can a team with Melo, Amare, and Tyson Chandler not be a playoff team?  Amare or Melo is got to be available. Come on Mr. Ainge, make it happen.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree that one of them will be traded.    How would Danny be able to make this happen?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Knicks Lose Again:
    [QUOTE]The Knicks are in denial if they think Amare and Melo can coexist. How can a team with Melo, Amare, and Tyson Chandler not be a playoff team?  Amare or Melo is got to be available. Come on Mr. Ainge, make it happen.

There salaries are almost completely identical and adding either one would be a plus, but which one?

Name2011-122012-132013-142014-152015-16

Carmelo Anthony$18,518,574$19,887,905$21,257,236$22,626,567-E 
    Amar'e Stoudemire$18,217,705$19,948,799$21,679,893$23,410,988-E

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks Lose Again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks Lose Again : If the Knicks get rid of one of them they would be able to go after DH or Deron in the offseason. It would be like a do over for the Knicks. 

If the knicks do plan to go after Howard, I can see them trying to trade Amare, but Im not sure I would want him. Would probably prefer Carmelo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

The Knicks would have to get a playmaker for Carmelo.
    They could have a team with 3 centers (Howard/Chandler/Amare).

They would probably move Carmelo in a package which included Rondo.
    Boston can't make that trade because they don't have a successor for Rondo.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I think the player the Knicks would want would be Rondo unless they are only interested in a salary dump. I wouldn't trade rondo for Amare, but I do think that its a realistic possibility. Amare is damaged goods in my opinion. I would prefer Carmelo

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks Lose Again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks Lose Again : Again not seeing the big picture? JO and Ray will equal 16m, that means the Knicks can sign Deron or DH in the summer. Get it?

Just because they want Deron doesn't mean they would get him.
    With Amare and Chandler on the team, Howard is not the answer.
    You just think teams will trade their superstars to Boston for their elderly players who are free agents after the season.

Very few players want to play for the Celtics.
    Sorry....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Amare's contract is uninsured.
    I doubt any team will take on that risk.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

What happens if those players sign with other teams?
    NY will wait to see how they play when Baron Davis gets a couple of weeks of games in.

NY will not trade Melo for old players.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I don't want either of those losers.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Our interior defense would really suffer without JO...Amare does score, but gives it up on the other end...is that what we really need???We'll get pushed around with him and Kg playing Centers...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Knicks Lose Again": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks Lose Again : The Knicks have no leverage anymore, they're not even a playoff team. What's the point in having 2 max players when you can't even get into the playoffs? Amare damaged goods, true. But Amare for our damaged goods, Ray and JO, is not a bad deal for both teams. Knicks get the cap space and the Celts improve rebounding and inside scoring. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] The C's would be a much better team this year and next if they make the trade you propose, and I think if they keep losing Amare will be the odd man out. Amare would excel on the Celtics. He would get his touches offensively. The more I think about it the more I like it. Although Melo is the better player ( seems more into himself than winning though), Amare would gel better with current team. Acquiring Melo would force the C's to have to move Pierce. Melo and Pierce would not be able to play together.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Having said all that... The player the C's really need from the Knicks is Chandler. Knicks won't give him up though. He is not their problem

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Those 2 guys are me first players. They neither 1 play defense. They put up stats,but don't do what it takes to win. 

They are neither 1 worth trading for.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

D'Antony will be fired soon. If you had to bet, do you think he will be fired before or after the Heat game?

Sections
Shortcuts