Knicks Never Scored a 100

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Knicks Never Scored a 100

when we score 100 and the meet our average 91 we can feel good

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

great point ! the knicks are known for their offense and we handled them on the defensive end...also props to you for calling the sweep...lol i had it at 5 games...GLAD THE CELTICS GOT IT DONE...we will benefit from the rest!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Knicks Never Scored a 100:
    [QUOTE]In 4 games the Celtic defense never allowed the Knicks to get 100 points. Great D by the Celts.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Celtics really played great defense in games 3 & 4.  They need to carry that defense over to round 2 with Miami. And I know they will. They bench is also coming along. They are really preparing to play Miami.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

that cant be!  how we can we be playing good defense without Perk.  I thought he was the key to our defense. J.O. is ballin' out.  I just hope he can keep it up.  Yes, it would be nice to have Shaq but with J.O. playing steady on defense and rondo getting ray and paul looks...i think we can go far with him. 

Our defensive numbers never really went down a lot after the trade...we stayed at around 90 ppg on defense...we just had issues on offense and now that the chemisty is back there, you see we are still a top contender and shouldnt be fearing the heat or the bulls for that matter....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks Never Scored a 100:
    [QUOTE]that cant be!  how we can we be playing good defense without Perk.  I thought he was the key to our defense. J.O. is ballin' out.  I just hope he can keep it up.  Yes, it would be nice to have Shaq but with J.O. playing steady on defense and rondo getting ray and paul looks...i think we can go far with him.  Our defensive numbers never really went down a lot after the trade...we stayed at around 90 ppg on defense...we just had issues on offense and now that the chemisty is back there, you see we are still a top contender and shouldnt be fearing the heat or the bulls for that matter....
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I agree ...  but the D was weaker after the trade... you can't look at the stat because it would take more games or we would have to hold teams to 40ppg in the games post trade to change the avg much..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The Celtics need to be feared 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

But like Mark Jackson said...they took a lot of GOOD 3's...even with a full shot clock and 28 FG%

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks Never Scored a 100 : What's your proof that the D got weaker after the trade? Before the trade the Celts were giving up 92-93 ppg, after the trade the Celts ended up only allowing the opponents to score only 91 ppg.

The eye test.. Watching the last month I saw many players driving down the lane making/taking shots at the rim.  Now I could look back at the schedule to refresh my memory..  I do remeber Rose recently.. The pacers are big in the middle with Hibbert so Rose don't have it so easy right now...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks Never Scored a 100 : The eye test? Just base it on the 1st round series against the Knicks. The Celts never allowed a team that averaged 106.5 ppg in the regular season to score a 100 points for 4 games. That's something!

Yeah thats cause JON is now starting and holding down the middle. he brings back the toughness in the middle on D we lost with the trade. I have a thread on here stating that.  The D was weaker when we had Kristic starting.. to clairify

Sections
Shortcuts