Knicks punch Boston in the grill!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Knicks punch Boston in the grill!

Yawn!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Knicks punch Boston in the grill!

that baby probobaly has a higher IQ than you 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

The Knicks???
    Marc Stein is going to drop us even farther in his power rankings.

Ugh!!

Go Green!

GO CELTICS!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks punch Boston in the grill!:
    SA destroying LA at the half with 63 pts ... 24 to 6 the last 5 mins with 18 unanswered pts ... Bynum ... Bynum ... Anyone?
    Posted by Mployee8

Didn't Boston give up 72 points in the first half to a team that didn't have two of their starters? That was UGLY!!!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks punch Boston in the grill! : Didn't Boston give up 72 points in the first half to a team that didn't have two of their starters? That was UGLY!!!!! 
    Posted by Mark from Ct

IF you have watched new york play this season, you would know that this lineup kills their original. Melo and Amare simply cant play together effectively.. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks punch Boston in the grill! : IF you have watched new york play this season, you would know that this lineup kills their original. Melo and Amare simply cant play together effectively.. 
    Posted by allen2034

Jeremy Lin is light years better then Baron Davis.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Your team is getting punk at home by SA....32 and Mark shooting off your mouths before the evening is over is never a good thing!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

I watched Boston play a dreadful game tonight.
    With all of their starters.
    NY was missing 2.
    LA is missing Kobe.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Mark from Cpt....I doubt you haver ever been to CT

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In Response to Knicks punch Boston in the grill!:
    Yawn!!!!!
    Posted by Elven 32

true that, homie, but at least they kept it close. we got thumped bad. hope we don't meet spurs in the playoffs or we are going to get swept again!

Boom!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: Knicks punch Boston in the grill!": [QUOTE]I watched Boston play a dreadful game tonight. With all of their starters. NY was missing 2. LA is missing Kobe. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE You guys are dumb. The Knicks shot the lights out from the 3 point line and still only won by eight. Besides, we didn't have Allen or pietrus. The lakers got their a$$ handed to them at home....what happened tonight should have happened the last time these two teams played. And it's a fact that the lakers play better without Kobe because everyone shares the ball...they don't have to worry about mr ball hog chucking it up 33 times and only making 7. And what happened to "bynumite" 7 rebounds? Far cry from 30... I knew that was a fluke. Lakers will be out second round, just like the celtics....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"  watched Boston play a dreadful game tonight." 

nope. you  didn't. you  didn't watch the game at all. That's not how the game went at all. Your ignorant comments made that clear. 

here's a newsflash - doesn't matter that the Celts or the Lakers lost. If you think so, you have no idea about where this season is actually headed. of course since you're a troll you need every game to matter so you can come in here and make fun of people for an accomplishment you have nothing to do with. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

I watched Boston play a dreadful game tonight. With all of their starters. NY was missing 2. LA is missing Kobe.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

we are better without our 42% shooting guard. but, us laker fans needn't worry, we have a really good chance at beating a mediocre warriors team next. it might make us forget tonights thumping.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

To Boston's defense, they had no way of knowing that JR Smith and Steve Novak were good 3 point shooters.

How else can you explain why they left them wide open all game?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

and to defend our lakers, the spurs are better than in just about every aspect.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Do you think the celtics even really wanted to win this game?  I have my doubts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

probably not, and we really wanted to beat the spurs. we really need to avoid memphis or we will get swept again!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

After last night's beatdown of the Lakers all I can say to these laker trolls is:
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!! HAHAHA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

I watched Boston play a dreadful game tonight. With all of their starters. NY was missing 2. LA is missing Kobe.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I wish I could say I watched the Fakers/SA game.....but I don't watch 20 point blowouts! Wasn't Kobe missing when you beat em last week?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

oh so when the lakers are playing well noone mentions that kobe is out....but now that they get crushed at home its because koME wasnt playing? and by the way, tough to win a three point contest against the knicks when two of your best three point shooters werent in attendance. celtics showed pride by cutting the lead all the way down to 6 ON THE ROAD, while LA got embarassed by 21 AT HOME.....the fakers are headed for a 1st round exit and dont say you didnt see it coming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Do you think the celtics even really wanted to win this game?  I have my doubts.
    Posted by cole-ely

Did you notice that Pierce played 43 minutes?
    You don't think they wanted to win the game?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks punch Boston in the grill! : Did you notice that Pierce played 43 minutes? You don't think they wanted to win the game?
    Posted by Mark from Ct

pierce has too much pride to quit early, unlike KoME, andrew BUM and the rest of the fakers/ white boy band that they have going on

Sections
Shortcuts