Knicks vs. Celtics 01/24/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Re: Knicks vs. Celtics 01/24/13

Bass just does not know how to play this game. Take away an open 12-15 foot jump shot and there's nothing there. That was just awful!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

dont tell me Pierce doesnt have anything left in those legs...Hes been dunking all season!!

What? one out of 10 games he shows a little something?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

C'mon, letting Anthony pull this crap at the end of the half is so telling and such a delegitimization to the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

why didnt Barbosa just let Rondo secure the rebound? he had it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

dont tell me Pierce doesnt have anything left in those legs...Hes been dunking all season!!

I didnt say Pierce has been playing great with great energy all season..I said hes been dunking all season, which he has. When you lose your legs, you lose the desire to go up and dunk the ball bc it takes too much energy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

See, that's the problem, you force the opponent to miss and you just give it right back to them by not securing the defensive rebound.

And you guys still think Amare is not an upgrade over Bass?

who said Amare wasnt an upgrade??? wow.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

He still averages almost 20 per game and his last games when the scoring is down he does other things like rebounding and passing, he's on the wrong side of 35. He's still pretty good. What's your solution, start Green? Then we would fall even deeper. Pierce isn't the biggest problem.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

For you Piece "haters"...without his 19 pts, the team would have 28.  He is the ONLY player who can get 20-30 points every few games  We have no offernse without him and when he plays poorly, as one would expect from time to time from a 36 year old, we lose. He doesn't have the supporting cast around him.  Without Pierce and Garnett, the Celtics are a D League team right now.

Bass 14 minutes, no points, no rebounds, no asists, 1 turnover.

Sully 4 points and 2 rebounds and Doc plays him 6 minutes...

Terry is the worst $5M player in the league.

carry on. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Pierce 19 points in the 1st half.

Danny Ainge is watching the game courtside.

Time to trade Pierce to OKC for Kevin Martin and OKC's lottery pick from Toronto.

Do it, Danny!

And why would OKC make that trade? I think they're pretty happy with Martin.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I have no idea why Bass is getting any minutes at all at this point. Man that contract is going to be hard to move.

I don't see how they can move him.  He should be a bench player from now on. That is what he has been.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Hope all you Rondo haters are listening to C Webb,Shaq and Kenny...Im pretty sure they know a heck of a lot more than anyone on this board and all they have for him is praise...the bottom line is Rondo has to do way to much now because there isnt anyone out there that can get there own shot (except Paul once in awhile)  .... He is doing the best he can with a really dysfunctional aging roster...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

Time to trade Pierce to OKC for Kevin Martin and OKC's lottery pick from Toronto.

Do it, Danny!

OKC will make that trade in a minute.  They will win the Championship for a couple of years.  Kevin Martin just does not compare to Paul.

The point is there is no way I am letting Danny live if he makes that trade.  Yes, the Celts need to rebuild.  But dipping into lottery just this one year may be enough.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

He still averages almost 20 per game and his last games when the scoring is down he does other things like rebounding and passing, he's on the wrong side of 35. He's still pretty good. What's your solution, start Green? Then we would fall even deeper. Pierce isn't the biggest problem.

this is what i dont understand about you. You say its ok when Pierce has off shooting nights bc he contributes in other areas, assists and rebounds, yet when Rondo has 5 pts, 11 assists and 8 rebounds its a bad line?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If Bass learned how to use one hand to shoot or dunk, he would've scored on that pass from Rondo. But no, he needs to use both hands all the time.

He has small hands and short arms for a guy his size.  Often times you will see him run and he does not move fluidly when at full speed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Hope all you Rondo haters are listening to C Webb,Shaq and Kenny...Im pretty sure they know a heck of a lot more than anyone on this board and all they have for him is praise...the bottom line is Rondo has to do way to much now because there isnt anyone out there that can get there own shot (except Paul once in awhile)  .... He is doing the best he can with a really dysfunctional aging roster...

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Do it, Danny!

OKC will make that trade in a minute.  They will win the Championship for a couple of years.  Kevin Martin just does not compare to Paul.

The point is there is no way I am letting Danny live if he makes that trade.  Yes, the Celts need to rebuild.  But dipping into lottery just this one year may be enough.

I don't think they give up Martin and a lottery pick. Never.  Pierce is thirty five.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

For you Piece "haters"...without his 19 pts, the team would have 28.  He is the ONLY player who can get 20-30 points every few games  We have no offernse without him and when he plays poorly, as one would expect from time to time from a 36 year old, we lose. He doesn't have the supporting cast around him.  Without Pierce and Garnett, the Celtics are a D League team right now.

Bass 14 minutes, no points, no rebounds, no asists, 1 turnover.

Sully 4 points and 2 rebounds and Doc plays him 6 minutes...

Terry is the worst $5M player in the league.

carry on. 

So he has had a good scoring half this game... tell me what his shooting percentages have been the last 8 or 9 games.... yeah he gets points but he shoots a lot ... and as to Sully, he played that many minutes because he was in foul trouble...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts