Knicks vs. Celtics 01/24/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Knicks vs. Celtics 01/24/13

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to genaro008's comment:

I am loving the fact we won;t let them pull away.

I am not loving anything about this game.  I see how mediocre we are.  I see we can't even take over a game with a very old team.  I see Green from one play to the next can't provide the big plays consistently and is never going to fill Paul shoes.  We look like a very average team.

All true because the Cs are just an average team.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

the C's are stuck with Terry for three years.  Let's hope someone will take him for anything at this point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Rondo must be playing great D tonight!

Kidd only has 13 points (same as Rondo) which is 5 above his total game average with another quarter to play.  Good thing Kidd is about 50 years old which allows Rondo to stop him sometimes.

So Rondo has 13 points, 8 assists, 9 rebounds, 3 steals and running the offense and this is what you choose to say about him??  And we should believe you can give an in depth analysis?? lol

Go check Monte Ellis stats every night.  and reflect on why the Warriors traded him and why his teams don't win.

Please try to understand this... STATS DON'T MEAN CRAP IF YOUR TEAM IS LOSING AND YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE DYSFUNCTION OF THE TEAM OVERALL!!!!

Go cack and re-read. do it again. Maybe you will begin to understand.

All I understand is that you understand nothing about basketball ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

the C's are stuck with Terry for three years.  Let's hope someone will take him for anything at this point.

We will have to give up some of the young talent. Nobody will want him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to srinivasa's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

See, that's the problem, you force the opponent to miss and you just give it right back to them by not securing the defensive rebound.

And you guys still think Amare is not an upgrade over Bass?

who said Amare wasnt an upgrade??? wow.

I'm not going to name names. They know who they are.

Last month there was a rumor NY shopped Amare. Not a single GM in the league wanted any piece of that. Tells you something doesn't it?

That's because he has a bad contract.

+ health issues and he's an average rebounder for a PF and can't defend. He wouldn't make us a contender, we'd be a little better but still average.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

OK. I forget who I was debating about this, but The announcer just said "Doc is so good at drawing up successful plays out of time outs."  

He clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. Doc stinks at that. We rarely run successful plays out of Timeouts. A major complaint of many on here.  So much for the announcers impeccable knowledge of the Celtics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Garnett didn't touch that ball, no goaltending

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We need our team leader to take over

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

See, that's the problem, you force the opponent to miss and you just give it right back to them by not securing the defensive rebound.

And you guys still think Amare is not an upgrade over Bass?

who said Amare wasnt an upgrade??? wow.

I'm not going to name names. They know who they are.

Last month there was a rumor NY shopped Amare. Not a single GM in the league wanted any piece of that. Tells you something doesn't it?

That's because he has a bad contract.

+ health issues and he's an average rebounder for a PF and can't defend. He wouldn't make us a contender, we'd be a little better but still average.

Amare will not make the team I am watching in green a contender,  this team looks ready to lay down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Kidd only has 13 points (same as Rondo) which is 5 above his total game average with another quarter to play.  Good thing Kidd is about 50 years old which allows Rondo to stop him sometimes.

you do realize that our guards pick up opposing guards based on whose closest, unless there is an elite guard on the other team. Meaning, Rondo hasnt been guarding Kidd all night, its been all 4 of the guards.

i understand why ud try to pin it all on Rondo tho..supports your hate for him. Took you 3 quarters to try to find something he was doing wrong!

I just got here.  Please tell me what I'm biased about so I know. thanks.  BTW, why do you hate Terry? What did he do to you and your family... Are you biased because he is black?  PLease go look up the definitions of both words.  You sound shallow using such irrelevant terms to describe basketball skill critiques.   

who hates Terry? you should probably read my posts before spewing off garbage.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Rondo ate some popcorn he can't hang on to the ball

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Why ? he may tarnish his stats by missing shots or making a turnover.  and the stats are the most important thing to him and his lovers here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

why why why is Terry back in the game?

Exactlt!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

you do realize that our guards pick up opposing guards based on whose closest, unless there is an elite guard on the other team. Meaning, Rondo hasnt been guarding Kidd all night, its been all 4 of the guards.

i understand why ud try to pin it all on Rondo tho..supports your hate for him. Took you 3 quarters to try to find something he was doing wrong!

I just got here.  Please tell me what I'm biased about so I know. thanks.  BTW, why do you hate Terry? What did he do to you and your family... Are you biased because he is black?  PLease go look up the definitions of both words.  You sound shallow using such irrelevant terms to describe basketball skill critiques.   

Yeah read it and then read it again....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

why why why is Terry back in the game?

Exactlt!

I think some kind of trade will come, but the personnel we have is not nearly as good as we had hoped.  This Knicks are old and we should have smoked them tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Naw. Your posts are too superficial. Post something of interest or value then I might read them. My point and the sarcasm clearly went rignt over your head...or through it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Terry is a mystery. The guy was a giant killer in 2011.

Has something to do with getting older and having less lift and also some mental ( lost confidence in his shot), I bet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Terry is a mystery. The guy was a giant killer in 2011.

Has something to do with getting older and having less lift and also some mental ( lost confidence in his shot), I bet.

All true but he should be making the open shots.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

tripple double!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  now do not turn the ball over

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Win or lose, RONDO PUNCHED HATERS IN THE GRILL!!!

HAHAHA

Fierce how are we going to win games,  this group looks worse every night.  Rondo needs to play like game 2 in Miami last year in the playoffs.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I hate Terry('s contract)

Sections
Shortcuts