Re: Knicks vs. Celtics 01/24/13

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

In response to srinivasa's comment:

In response to srinivasa's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

dont tell me Pierce doesnt have anything left in those legs...Hes been dunking all season!!

What? one out of 10 games he shows a little something?

He still averages almost 20 per game and his last games when the scoring is down he does other things like rebounding and passing, he's on the wrong side of 35. He's still pretty good. What's your solution, start Green? Then we would fall even deeper. Pierce isn't the biggest problem.

this is what i dont understand about you. You say its ok when Pierce has off shooting nights bc he contributes in other areas, assists and rebounds, yet when Rondo has 5 pts, 11 assists and 8 rebounds its a bad line?

Yeah but u forget to mention his TO's (9! against NO) and suspect D and Rondo is entering his prime, Pierce is 35. Pierce always tries, even though he sometimes fails, that's a big difference in my book.

ok, now i have a clarification to your thoughts on what the difference is. Ill agree, i dont think Rondo gives his absolute all every night. I just dont have as much of a problem with it bc i know he will come thru when it matters.

This is true. We need him now though.

yea, def during this stretch we need him to play very well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

they disrespect Sully so much...they called a foul there but almost bc they basically had to. Dick wasnt gunna call a foul until he saw that it missed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Marv says the Cs got bailed out on a foul call! He is a bias piece of Mitch!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I am loving the fact we won;t let them pull away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

i think he was saying the Knicks bailed the C's out by fouling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Nice ball movement! Still not enough drives to the basket!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Rondo must be playing great D tonight!

Kidd only has 13 points (same as Rondo) which is 5 above his total game average with another quarter to play.  Good thing Kidd is about 50 years old which allows Rondo to stop him sometimes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Hope all you Rondo haters are listening to C Webb,Shaq and Kenny...Im pretty sure they know a heck of a lot more than anyone on this board and all they have for him is praise...the bottom line is Rondo has to do way to much now because there isnt anyone out there that can get there own shot (except Paul once in awhile)  .... He is doing the best he can with a really dysfunctional aging roster...

AWESOME!  Maybe we can get more for him in a trade!!! if other GMs believe their superficial analysis too.  

Like you know better? Give me a break...almost every analyst on TNT and ESPN same the same but youre analysis is so much more in depth than theirs??  Dream on man...

You never know...I may be an exceptional basketball genius! and/or they may be (and probably are) just talking heads who have little BBall IQ beyond their ability to play as an athlete and entertain.

Lets just say I am absolutely sure I am right and you are not... just saying...

You have every right to say that.  Have you ever been wrong?...just saying...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

he's filth, and knows nothing about basketball.  Has to have photographs or something to have the job

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Hope all you Rondo haters are listening to C Webb,Shaq and Kenny...Im pretty sure they know a heck of a lot more than anyone on this board and all they have for him is praise...the bottom line is Rondo has to do way to much now because there isnt anyone out there that can get there own shot (except Paul once in awhile)  .... He is doing the best he can with a really dysfunctional aging roster...

AWESOME!  Maybe we can get more for him in a trade!!! if other GMs believe their superficial analysis too.  

Like you know better? Give me a break...almost every analyst on TNT and ESPN same the same but youre analysis is so much more in depth than theirs??  Dream on man...

You never know...I may be an exceptional basketball genius! and/or they may be (and probably are) just talking heads who have little BBall IQ beyond their ability to play as an athlete and entertain.

Lets just say I am absolutely sure I am right and you are not... just saying...

You have every right to say that.  Have you ever been wrong?...just saying...

Oh yeah and never professed to be right about everything... but I am right about this...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Kidd only has 13 points (same as Rondo) which is 5 above his total game average with another quarter to play.  Good thing Kidd is about 50 years old which allows Rondo to stop him sometimes.

you do realize that our guards pick up opposing guards based on whose closest, unless there is an elite guard on the other team. Meaning, Rondo hasnt been guarding Kidd all night, its been all 4 of the guards.

i understand why ud try to pin it all on Rondo tho..supports your hate for him. Took you 3 quarters to try to find something he was doing wrong!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

why why why is Terry back in the game?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

he's filth, and knows nothing about basketball.  Has to have photographs or something to have the job

Better ask VeniceSox. He apparently "absolutely" knows who understands basketball.  I think he is clairvoyant...because he doesn't know anything himself!  lol. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

So Rondo has 13 points, 8 assists, 9 rebounds, 3 steals and running the offense and this is what you choose to say about him??  And we should believe you can give an in depth analysis?? lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

Better ask VeniceSox. He apparently "absolutely" knows who understands basketball.  I think he is clairvoyant...because he doesn't know anything himself!  lol. 

Lets just say I am pretty certain that i played bball at a much higher level than you...and was a point guard in college and beyond... but you know better... knock yourself out....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

I am loving the fact we won;t let them pull away.

I am not loving anything about this game.  I see how mediocre we are.  I see we can't even take over a game with a very old team.  I see Green from one play to the next can't provide the big plays consistently and is never going to fill Paul shoes.  We look like a very average team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

See, that's the problem, you force the opponent to miss and you just give it right back to them by not securing the defensive rebound.

And you guys still think Amare is not an upgrade over Bass?

who said Amare wasnt an upgrade??? wow.

I'm not going to name names. They know who they are.

Last month there was a rumor NY shopped Amare. Not a single GM in the league wanted any piece of that. Tells you something doesn't it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I think Lee needs more minutes... he should have all of Terrys mins at this point...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

you do realize that our guards pick up opposing guards based on whose closest, unless there is an elite guard on the other team. Meaning, Rondo hasnt been guarding Kidd all night, its been all 4 of the guards.

i understand why ud try to pin it all on Rondo tho..supports your hate for him. Took you 3 quarters to try to find something he was doing wrong!

I just got here.  Please tell me what I'm biased about so I know. thanks.  BTW, why do you hate Terry? What did he do to you and your family... Are you biased because he is black?  PLease go look up the definitions of both words.  You sound shallow using such irrelevant terms to describe basketball skill critiques.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We have been shopping Bass, green, and terry. That tells you something about our prospects.  Who would want any of those three.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Terry is a mystery. The guy was a giant killer in 2011.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Finally we attack the basket! Nice job C. Lee!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

So Rondo has 13 points, 8 assists, 9 rebounds, 3 steals and running the offense and this is what you choose to say about him??  And we should believe you can give an in depth analysis?? lol

Go check Monte Ellis stats every night.  and reflect on why the Warriors traded him and why his teams don't win.

Please try to understand this... STATS DON'T MEAN CRAP IF YOUR TEAM IS LOSING AND YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE DYSFUNCTION OF THE TEAM OVERALL!!!!

Go cack and re-read. do it again. Maybe you will begin to understand.

Sections
Shortcuts