Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!)

Amare,Walker/Turiaf,Anthony,Fields,Billups - is a trouble causer.

Knicks will surprise on defense with their hustle and physicality.

Carmelo, Billups, and Amare are going to abuse Pierce, Rondo and K.G. when playing in New York. ( with favorable whistles )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!)

In Response to Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!):
    [QUOTE]Amare,Walker/Turiaf,Anthony,Fields,Billups - is a trouble causer. Knicks will surprise on defense with their hustle and physicality. Carmelo, Billups, and Amare are going to abuse Pierce, Rondo and K.G. when playing in New York. ( with favorable whistles )
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

Boston in 5 maybee 6

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

If we don't sweep, I'm gonna weep!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

celtics in 5

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Wow!

Who are you Da?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Knicks can't play D. Celts are gonna take 'em in 6.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!):
    [QUOTE]Knicks can't play D. Celts are gonna take 'em in 6.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

boston in 4 ..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

celtics in 2. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Celtics in 5. Knicks will win a game (if they're fortunate).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasershow33. Show lasershow33's posts

Celtics will take the Knicks down easy.   The Knicks play no D.  They aren't even anywhere to be seen in the power rankings.  Celts are hangin behind the Heat and Bulls though, vote for them at www.thepowerrankings.com and get them to #1 where they belong!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Da celtics:

Do you watch playoff basketball or you talk ish from the sidelines.

PLEASEEEE Celtics in 5 , worse case scenario ^.

Its plain and simple newyor dont play defense

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Fairly dire prediction for a Celtic (?) fan...

Celtics should win the series, hard to predict in how many games.  Our title year should make that obvious.

Once we get by the Knicks, the momentum will build...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]Fairly dire prediction for a Celtic (?) fan... Celtics should win the series, hard to predict in how many games.  Our title year should make that obvious. Once we get by the Knicks, the momentum will build... 
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I just think that they will not double anyone and play physical defense, though not very sound, and will out hustle us and make more shots with Amare.Billups + Melo. ( youth + greater athleticism )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!) : I just think that they will not double anyone and play physical defense, though not very sound, and will out hustle us and make more shots with Amare.Billups + Melo. ( youth + greater athleticism )

In the title of the thread I though the poster was hopeful that we would all be fortunate enough to get to see 7 games because it will be great basketball... then I read it and realized that the Knicks are going to be a threat....... my only lasting memory of a Knicks Cs game this year was AS hitting a 3 to win the game immediately after the buzzer going off.

I think it will likely go 6 - the Cs will have a brainfrat in one game and cost them - like with the clock winding down Rondo will have to make a 3 to win a game - he'll pound the ball into the floor while the clock is winding down and then he will dribble drive and not have anyone within 15 feet of him and then toss up an airball that hits KG in the eye making him questionable for the following game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!) : In the title of the thread I though the poster was hopeful that we would all be fortunate enough to get to see 7 games because it will be great basketball... then I read it and realized that the Knicks are going to be a threat....... my only lasting memory of a Knicks Cs game this year was AS hitting a 3 to win the game immediately after the buzzer going off. I think it will likely go 6 - the Cs will have a brainfrat in one game and cost them - like with the clock winding down Rondo will have to make a 3 to win a game - he'll pound the ball into the floor while the clock is winding down and then he will dribble drive and not have anyone within 15 feet of him and then toss up an airball that hits KG in the eye making him questionable for the following game.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    HA HA HA HA Yooooooouuuuuu hater!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

/\ /\ /\ THIS /\ /\ /\

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Celts in 5

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!):
    [QUOTE]Amare,Walker/Turiaf,Anthony,Fields,Billups - is a trouble causer. Knicks will surprise on defense with their hustle and physicality. Carmelo, Billups, and Amare are going to abuse Pierce, Rondo and K.G. when playing in New York. ( with favorable whistles )
    The Mike D'Antoni Knicks play good enough defense in the Playoffs??  I'll have to see this to believe it, even in New York.  The Celtics are bigger and stronger around the basket, play better defense overall and have a better bench.  Boston will win the series in 5 or 6 games. The only misgiving I have is: I hope the Celtics are healthy enough.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

The broom is priceless!!!!!YES

I hope so but $$ talks and there is a lot of beer and farkles to be sold every game especially with MSG involved. I look for Celtics in 5 or 6 depending on how the Heat are doing. I hope the "C's" aren't still playing while Miami rests!

TBS I have great faith in the team!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks vs. Celtics will go 7 ( If we're fortunate!) : HA HA HA HA Yooooooouuuuuu hater!

There is at least one quarter per game where that scenario plays itself out with very predictable and consistent results.  I think of other teams like the Lakers and Heat and probably a few others - a quarter is drawing to a close and their best shooter / finisher / player is pounding the ball into the floor watching the clock run down and then they get to the circle, slide off a pick, and drain a 3....... Rondo should never ever have the ball as the clock is winding down.... he can't get to the circle and slide off a pick because there is nobody guarding him.... the other team has already left the floor and most of the audience is laughing....  I have often wondered if it is Doc's way of trying to psych the opponent into thinking "we don't really need those points to beat you anyway"......  I can find no other explanation for it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Fairly dire prediction for a Celtic (?) fan... Celtics should win the series, hard to predict in how many games.  Our title year should make that obvious. Once we get by the Knicks, the momentum will build...
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about a dire prediction for a Celtics fan.  The Celtics have won every game this season against the Knicks.  I don't see them losing this series, even if Shaq and Delonte still aren't able to play.  They matchup well with this team.  The only team that always creates problems for the Celtics during the regular season is the Rockets.   We almost always lose to them during the regular season and someone posted that we have only won 5 of our last 16 games against them. 

Sections
Shortcuts