KO is a TEAM player

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

KO is a TEAM player

KO plays team ball and is a good allaround player.  Rondo, Green, and KO are the pieces we have.  I do not know how he will do next year with this bunch of missfits we have, but KO will be a good player on a good team that plays team ball.  WE are looking for a a great two and a a good defensive center.  IF we find them, then next year we will be very competative next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: KO is a TEAM player

A little too early for this characterization.  KO's issues will be at the defensive and rebounding end.  He needs develop a bigger butt (borrowing from Sullinger Sr. meaning develop better strength box-out strength) for rebounding.  Defensively, he will be a liability.  If KO develops into a quality player, there is no room for him AND Sullinger on the team.  KO needs to play with a quality 5.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

KO plays team ball and is a good allaround player.  Rondo, Green, and KO are the pieces we have.  I do not know how he will do next year with this bunch of missfits we have, but KO will be a good player on a good team that plays team ball.  WE are looking for a a great two and a a good defensive center.  IF we find them, then next year we will be very competative next year.

KO is an unknown when it comes to NBA competition. He looked good in the summer league and probably will do well as a Celtic but its just too big a leap to conclude hes a good player at this point.

Regarding being a good team playing team ball, I recall the C's playing inspired team ball immediately following ROndos ACL injury last year. With Rondo leading the pack its hard to understand how team ball comes to mind...further, losing PP & KG, coupled with a new HC and many new faces... its a biiiiiiiiig stretch to forecast us a good team this season. Most predictions place us in the 20-30 win category,,, not a good team.. 

A good team probably needs to cross the 45 win theshhold... at 45, then youd be sort of a good team.. is that where youre expecting us this season?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Karllost I said we would be a good team next year if we acquire a very good 2 and defensive center somehow during this year.  As far as KO is concerned, as an observer and coach for 50 years, sometimes you can tell from the beginning when you observe a player.  KO may have trouble playing this year with the players all trying to prove themselves, but if he played this year at power forward with a good ball sharing team , he would do good.  The only keepers I see at this time that we have are Rondo, Green, and KO.  Others may prove out but it makes for a strange year.  If Danny was serious about this  year he would get us a point, and then mabey he has found a diamond in the Rough with Pressey, but Pressey appears to be too small for the NBA.   WE do not at this time have a great 2 and that is key for us to have a good team next year.  This year Danny will be seeking a very good 2.  Danny acquired a very good coach for us, sometimes you can just tell.  He traded up to get KO and Danny knew what he was doing.  Rondo can adjust his game.   Green just needs to play.  He will be a near all star like Rondo.  We need a real all star at the 2.  A good defensive center and we are on our way.  We do not have time to draft a guy and develop a all star.  If we do we will lose our foundation which is KO, Green, and Rondo.  Just my opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

Who are the missfists?Wallace,Humpheys,brooks are all good players,the others we have to wait and see.

Sections
Shortcuts