Kobe an Company are just fine!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Kobe an Company are just fine!

I give every team, Lakers included, 30 games before I make any judgments.  We have to start learning to play together; you have to start learning to play together.  I don't expect either team to start 'steamrollering" the rest of the league.  There are too many reasonably good teams.  And only one that may prove to be unstoppable -- the Heat.  Come back on New Year's and we can have a discussion based on reality.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Very sombre tone, I guess trolling can turn out to be humbling experience at times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it is only 2 games in.  The Lakers starters have only played together 3 games, pre-season included, and have no where to go but up.  The Celtics on the other hand are no not nearly as good as Miami as we have already seen. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

You mean lose by single digits margins as opposed to double digit margins?

Took you a few days to show up here.  Hope you are doing fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I think Nash is out for a while, but i forgot you have the great Steve Blake. Kobe and company are not fine. The Lakers lose to a Mavs team minus dirk nowitsky and to a very young blazers team. The Lakers are the oldest team in the league. Young teams will run all over them. How much more mileage do you really think Kobe has? It's a shame when Dwight Howard leads the team in assists.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]

it is only 2 games in.  The Lakers starters have only played together 3 games, pre-season included, and have no where to go but up.  The Celtics on the other hand are no not nearly as good as Miami as we have already seen. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a sob story to me. ROTFLMAO sure sounds familiar.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from green-mtn-boy. Show green-mtn-boy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

preseasons over isnt it? the games count dont they? excuses excuses

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well its 3 games now,  and about 15 straight losses for the teams thats "just fine".  2 games in playoffs,  10 in preseason , and 3 to start the season..   Yea they are just find just like my Celtics.   Only thing is we haven't lost 15 in a row.   Keep telling yourself its fine enought and you may actually start believing it.   It is actually fantasy land out there,  isn't it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Lakers will be ok though the start has exposed some serious problems. 

The bigger issue here is you were tormenting Celts fans on opening night until your Lakers started to fade against the Dirkless Mavs. Then you lost heart and wimped out on posting here, like we thought you are searching for your spine like the rest of the Laker troll contingent, I suspect you were discouraged enough you gave up on some of the fake identities you likely maintain or at least encourage on here when you are feeling more cocky.

p.s. you realize the Celts have new players also? By your logic we should disregard the Lakers bad start but read plenty into the Celts. Even though their situations onboarding new players are the same. That's genius.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have a great day too.

So..you really thought the Lakers were going to be good this year? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

A welcher, a liar AND a coward..............THE BIG 3........ what nice human qualities you possess.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

bloggety who came to america in a container van probably....

THE LAKERS LOST TO THE WESTERN CONF. BEST TEAM....

the lakers proved they were not as good as okl....

nash at 39 is damaged goods

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

This is what annoys me about BloggetyBloop and the trolls.  Banter between rivals is part and parcel of sports fandom but where are you now?  Fair weather trolls, you only know how to dish it out but have no balls to take it on the chin.  Pathetic.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

WHOA, The LEAKERS Won, I Was Hoping  They Would Lose 10 In A Row.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

79-3 faker fans....lolllll

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I hope the Lakers lose every game but it is not going to happen.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.