Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33

LakerNation32, CLASSIC!!  1986, 2008 = Back to Back in Boston. Cool

Funny how I am supposedely on ignore by some people, yet I still get responses. Maybe their ignore button is broken or they just do not know how to use it properly. I'm just sayin' Laughing 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33:
    LakerNation32, CLASSIC!!  1986, 2008 = Back to Back in Boston. Funny how I am supposedely on ignore by some people, yet I still get responses. Maybe their ignore button is broken or they just do not know how to use it properly. I'm just sayin'  
    Posted by koberulz

This would make a great t-shirt!!!!!

Awesome post koberulz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Just a stupid post. MJ hands down better than kobe. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I don't remember Jordan ever losing in the Finals. Jordan also has a defensive player of the year award.

I'd like to see Bryant take a year and a half break from Basketball and come back to win three championships. I don't think he'd be physically able to do that.

Not to worry for Bryant as he's a first ballot hall of famer. He's just not as good as Jordan. Or Magic Johnson, or Kareem, or Shaq, or West or Baylor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....don't forget Bird sweetie!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

He's there, but mainly focused on Lakers with that point. Bryant may be 6th man on that team. No, Worthy would have that role as he's a team player. Cooper would be next. Poor Bryant keeps dropping down the list.

Bird is in his own class. Like Johnson, Russell and Chamberlain.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Whoa it's rise of the worthless....or russ...or whoever it is!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bird was so much better than Kobe it is hardly discussable.  Magic was light years ahead of Kobe.  Kobe is robin he will never be a batman.  But how would you know you are a Laker fan and can't see Kobe is not even close to Magic, Kareem, Shaq or West.  You just don't know anything about basketball.  Everyone on this Board knows that.  I would not be surprised if even you know that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Bird v The Mamba?! 3 v 5?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakernation,

1. there have been role players who have been lucky to be on good teams to win titles..

2. ring doesnt define ability...

3. is luke walton better than gasol because of the ring count??....

4. MJ OWNS KOBE!!!!!

5. theres no no means no empire..

6. kobe wont be making commercials at near 50 for haines..he will be out of sight out of mind

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

laker nation and kobe rulz aka the same person...

DO THE LAKERS HAVE 17 TITLES!!!

according to the nba??

NOPE!!!!!

Thanks for playing.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Here is what Tex Winter has to say about it

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3183/tex-winter-compares-kobe-bryant-and-michael-jordan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Hey people, I cannot help it that at age 33, Kobe has more rings and more career points than MJ did at the same age. I also cannot help it that MJ could never score 81 points in a game or 63 points in only 3 quarters of a game. I cannot help it that MJ could not score 50 points in consecutive games like Kobe. All I'm saying is that MJ could not do what Kobe has already done. Thanks for playing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Redley34, I cannot help it that at age 33, Kobe has more rings and more career points than MJ did at the same age. I also cannot help it that MJ could never score 81 points in a game or 63 points in only 3 quarters of a game. I cannot help it that MJ could not score 50 points in consecutive games like Kobe. All I'm saying is that MJ could not do what Kobe has already done. Thanks for playing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Poor koME - when he came into the league he wanted so badly to be MJ - he even talked like MJ.  He copied his voice inflections and his seriousness of purpose attitude.  For all his greatness, and he is truly a great player, one of THE best ever, he will  never, never, NEVER be on the first team all-time at SG.  That spot is and always will be occupied by Michael Jordan.  koME needs to get over this and realize he's had an historic career......................just not as good!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Kome at the age of 33 - after getting swept in the 2011 playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqAwqLRY7ZU

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Redley34, I cannot help it that at age 33, Kobe has more rings and more career points than MJ did at the same age. I also cannot help it that MJ could never score 81 points in a game or 63 points in only 3 quarters of a game. I cannot help it that MJ could not score 50 points in consecutive games like Kobe. All I'm saying is that MJ could not do what Kobe has already done. Thanks for playing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

There's Michael Jordan and then there is the rest of us." —Magic Johnson[1]

MJ was about 35 when he stopped playing for the Bulls, so koME has 2 years to try to catch him in ALL those categories.  Not really fair since MJ didn't start playing until age 20, while koME came right out of HS.  That's two years before MJ even started playing.............koME, like the lakers, is #2!!

nuff said!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Kobe at age 33 has 2 more championship rings and more career points than MJ did at age 33. Cool

nuff said!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Redley34, Dont get mad at me just because MJ could not do in his career what Kobe has already done like scoring 81 points in a single game or 63 points in a mere 3 quarters.

Nice try though. Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Saying still more:
    MJ:

koME:
    MJ was about 35 when he stopped playing for the Bulls, so koME has 2 years to try to catch him in ALL those categories.  Not really fair since MJ didn't start playing until age 20, while koME came right out of HS.  That's two years before MJ even started playing.............koME, like the lakers, is #2!!

Thus endeth the lesson!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

At age 33, Kobe displaying how he has already won 2 more rings than MJ at the same age.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Even with a 2 year head start, Bryant will never catch MJ!  He's at 5 and holding.................................

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Redley34, back in 2008, people were saying that he was at 3 rings and holding, and we all know what has happened since. Thanks for playing! Tongue out

Sections
Shortcuts