Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33:
    Kome at the age of 33 - after getting swept in the 2011 playoffs.
    Posted by 21st

Great picture, man, love it!!  He doesn't even smile when fishing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Even with a 2 year head start, Bryant will never catch MJ!  He's at 5 and holding.................................
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

You seem to forget that Kobe did not start for the first 2 or 3 years of his career

But the thing is you cannot really compare with stats because they played with different players and in different era's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33 : You seem to forget that Kobe did not start for the first 2 or 3 years of his career But the thing is you cannot really compare with stats because they played with different players and in different era's
    Posted by dirty52

And who's the moron who created this dumb thread? 

That moron also happens to be a Laker fan. lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

wow.....Winter points out that he asked Kobe to play better defense....yet Kobe tuned him out?....Winter is quoted as saying that Kobe's defense hurt the Lakers...

...how can this be...? Laker fans keep pointing out how Kobe makes the all defensive teams....it's called "a popularity contest" folks.....just like in all sports....guys go to the pro bowl and all star games regularly even when they don't deserve it....maybe popularity contest isn't the correct term...reputation has as much to do with it....remember when Bird did the three-peat before Magic ever won an MVP...?  ....didn't you just know that the league would decide that it was Magic's turn next..? I told my best friend (Laker fan) before the next season started...not that Magic didn't deserve an MVP...but how about when he returned and the all star game was set up for everyone to feed him the rock?...that MVP award was decided before the opening tip off.....it is like this in most sports these days......sometimes referred to as "career achievement" recognition"....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33 : You seem to forget that Kobe did not start for the first 2 or 3 years of his career But the thing is you cannot really compare with stats because they played with different players and in different era's
    Posted by dirty52

Thanks, but that only proves FURTHER that MJ was better!!  He started from Day 1!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33 : Thanks, but that only proves FURTHER that MJ was better!!  He started from Day 1!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

The only thing that it proves is that the Bull probably were not that good and needed immediate help

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33 : The only thing that it proves is that the Bull probably were not that good and needed immediate help
    Posted by dirty52

Thanks for responding again  - NAH, it proves MJ was one of a kind, and would have started for any team, at any time, in any era - koME?  Not so much.  I thank you for continuing to prove my point!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33 : Thanks for responding again  - NAH, it proves MJ was one of a kind, and would have started for any team, at any time, in any era - koME?  Not so much.  I thank you for continuing to prove my point!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Sorry i just do not agree with your opinion , and to be honest i do not think either one of them is the greatest

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe at age 33 versus MJ at age 33 : Sorry i just do not agree with your opinion , and to be honest i do not think either one of them is the greatest
    Posted by dirty52

It is not just MY opinion.  It is the opinion shared by many outside of LA.  This is not even an issue anywhere else.  And, much like the other topic is about LA vs Boston  ( not MA vs CA, as you point out), this is about koME vs MJ.  Personally, I start with William Felton Russell and move down from there, but that is not the subject of the thread!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Kome at age 33

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Kobe better than MJ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hold on... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

okay... give me just a sec...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No really, I'm okay it's just...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay, almost better now.

HAHAHHA

Stop it, really. There willl never be another MJ and Kobe would have been destroyed by Michael. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

MJ never did something like this at any age.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

At what age is this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Kobe at age 33

Michael at age 33

Enough said! Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Kobe better than MJ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hold on... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH okay... give me just a sec... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH No really, I'm okay it's just... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay, almost better now. HAHAHHA Stop it, really. There willl never be another MJ and Kobe would have been destroyed by Michael. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan

You are the most honest lakers fan there is......:)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Kobe at 33?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

MJ considered by many as the greatest of all-time.

Kobe in Call of Duty: Black Ops

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Kobe at age 33 - 2 more rings and more career points than MJ at age 33.

Enough said. Thanks again for playing! Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Redley34, can you please tell me when this great game of all-time is played? I would love to watch it but unfortunately it is only in your head? I also wonder if MJ could score 81 points in that game. Kobe would probably just score 63 points through the first 3 quarters like he has already done in the past. And once again, I thank you for playing. Wink 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

MJ considered by many as the greatest of all-time. Kobe in Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Posted by 21st

Agreed - in the great game of all-time, MJ starts at SG, koME comes off the bench.  Too bad for him!!

One man's top 2 teams to battle it out:
    Top 5
    Magic
    MJ
    Bird
    Mailman
    Russell

Second team top 5
    Stockton
    koME
    Dr. J
    McHale
    Kareem

What a great matchup it would be!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

LMAO at Redley34!

That is one of the funniest posts that I have read in a long time.  Mike Smrek should be in the top 5 replacing Bird. Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Magic
    MJ
    Dr J
    Shaq
    Kareem

Big O
    Kobe
    Baylor
    Malone
    Wilt

Sorry wheelchair, couldn't quite find a place for you lmao! Shaq as a pf with Kareem......boom!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Kobe at 33 at Staples Center.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Kobe winning ring #4

Cool

Sections
Shortcuts