Kobe Bean Bryant...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Kobe Bean Bryant...

Exciting thread from all the posts.  Did you get some Kome underwear for Christmas so you could sniff them all year long?

Have a very blessed day and a very Happy New Year as you troll our website!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Scores his 383rd Christmas day point today passing the great Oscar Robertson for the time lead lead. Just another reason why we must not take for granted what the good Lord has allowed us all to witness. Kobe will probably go down as the most prolific scoring shooting guard the NBA has ever seen. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

[/QUOTE]

But he will never, ever, EVER be the BEST shooting guard the NBA has ever seen.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Scores his 383rd Christmas day point today passing the great Oscar Robertson for the time lead lead. Just another reason why we must not take for granted what the good Lord has allowed us all to witness. Kobe will probably go down as the most prolific scoring shooting guard the NBA has ever seen. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

[/QUOTE]

But he will never, ever, EVER be the BEST shooting guard the NBA has ever seen.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly opinion... Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day and a most splendid New Year!

[/QUOTE]

Not just mine...............he's a top 10 player, no doubt.  NOT MJ!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

why Kobe will never be MJ......

Kobe.....16 seasons

5 titles

1 MVP

2 Finals MVP's (probably should have only 1)

2 Scoring titles

Robin to Shaq's Batman

MJ

I'll just summarize because that is all that is needed

6 titles over 6 seasons (remember he basically "retired" in between three-peats)

5 MVP's in 9 seasons (87/88-97/98) (remember those two seasons once again)

6 Finals MVP's (always Batman....never Robin)

10 Scoring titles

Defensive Player of the Year

If you review the statistical categories (i.e. PPG, FGP. etc) you will see that MJ leads in most of those categories..

Kobe is probably a top 10 overall player........but he is and never will be MJ......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

part 2.... for anyone who doesn't want to go looking, I will save you the time.....I mentioned the statistical comparisons....here are just a few...

PPG 30.1 to 25.5

RPG  6.2 to 5.3

APG  5.3 to 4.7

SPG  2.3 to 1.5

and my favorite....FGP......497 to .454.....in fact, MJ's career average is better than Kobe's best year (.469)....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

part 2.... for anyone who doesn't want to go looking, I will save you the time.....I mentioned the statistical comparisons....here are just a few...

PPG 30.1 to 25.5

RPG  6.2 to 5.3

APG  5.3 to 4.7

SPG  2.3 to 1.5

and my favorite....FGP......497 to .454.....in fact, MJ's career average is better than Kobe's best year (.469)....

[/QUOTE]

Throw in one NCAA title, two Gold Medals and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

isn't it funny that when you put up the statistical comparison and it doesn't favor Kobe and/or the Lakers the trolls disappear....?