KOBE BEING KOBE: MJ couldn't carry my jock, I'm the BEST after WILT all-time!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

KOBE BEING KOBE: MJ couldn't carry my jock, I'm the BEST after WILT all-time!

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_kobe_bryant_thinks_hes_better_than_michael_jordan_says_wilt_is_the_best/10113541 COULDN'T believe it when i read it but it seems right down kobe's ally. mr. 5-2 in finals with 3 mvps and 3 where he was mr. robin to shaq's batman really thinlks he's anywhere near mj's sacred air! talking trash or not, there is no place for this. kobe's arrrogant and a total asssswipe narcissist! no wonder everyone even on his own team hates him!coupled with unprovokingly telling durant he still can't eat at his lunch table and that okc isnt at the level of the lakers, i think that screw loose in his head is expanding. the man is CLASSLESS!

LET'S see in the all-time pecking order, i will put russell and wilt ahead of him, clearly mj is #1, him). fine, being a really nice guy and objective, kobe's no better than FOUR! EVEN third IF YOU are a laker fan (ahead of wilty). but please, its like paul pierce is third to bird and russell, we're talking galaxies behind here, not inches. kobe will need 2 more basketball lifetimes to get ahead. he's passed shaq on the all-time list, i think the fumes of that is getting to him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: KOBE BEING KOBE: MJ couldn't carry my jock, I'm the BEST after WILT all-time!

Kobe can't be the best cause PP said he's the best player on the planet!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: KOBE BEING KOBE: MJ couldn't carry my jock, I'm the BEST after WILT all-time!

Kobe is all about Kobe.....he says it's all about the rings....but it's really about the stats first and rings second.....I know, I know....I've heard it all from the Los Angeles media..Kobe is focused...driven....wants that 6th title to catch Michael...

I don't dispute that Kobe is an all time great....but he is not in MJ's class.....MJ was never "Robin" to any teammate.....when you talk about winning you have to go back to the old Celtics.....what was the one universal given on those teams...?

from Russell and Sam....to Havlicek and Cowens....and on to the "Original Big Three" teams....even the recent champions....

.........."it does not matter who scores as long as the team wins"..........

this has been the Celtic motto for over 50 years.....it is never about who scores the most or who takes the last shot....there is a reason that, while no team has as many championships, no Celtic has ever led the league in scoring

....stats are important to players with huge egos...(see Wilt).....championships are all the Celtics have ever been about....while every organization wants to win....the Celtic players have always put their egos (personal stats) aside.....not so with Kobe Bean....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

He can SAY it all he wants- Pierce has even said the same thing!  But deep down in that black heart of heart, he KNOWS Jordan was better. He idolized Jordan, and even tried to speak like Jordan when he first came into the league.  MJ is better offensively, defensively, number of rings, number of MVP's, percentage of winning once he got there.....................and all those Bulls teams would KILL the lakers of today.
    I pay about as much attention to what koME says as I do the attention seeking troll we have here called Tayshawn/null/Elven32!!  Both attention-seeking little boys!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: KOBE BEING KOBE: MJ couldn't carry my jock, I'm the BEST after WILT all-time!:
    Kobe is all about Kobe.....he says it's all about the rings....but it's really about the stats first and rings second.....I know, I know....I've heard it all out of the Los Angeles media..Kobe is focused...driven....wants that 6th title to catch Michael... I don't dispute that Kobe is an all time great....but he is not in MJ's class.....MJ was never "Robin" to any teammate.....when you talk about winning you have to go back to the old Celtics.....what was the one universal given on those teams...? from Russell to Sam....from Havlicek to Cowens....and on to the Bird teams....even the recent champions.... .........."it does not matter who scores as long as the team wins".......... this has been the Celtic motto for over 50 years ..... it is never about who scores the most or who takes the last shot ....there is a reason that, while no team has as many championships, no Celtic has ever led the league in scoring ....stats are important to players with huge egos...(see Wilt).....championships are all the Celtics have ever been about....while every organization wants to win....the Celtic players have always put their egos (personal stats) aside.....not so with Kobe Bean....
    Posted by Duke4

Nice post Duke. couldn't have said it better myself

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Kobe must have been confused because we all know PP is the best player on the planet. Why? Cause he said so!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Some trolls - if you read them, some of their posts make sense from a lakers standpoint - then...........there's Tayshawn/null/Elven 32!!

Nuff said

Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: KOBE BEING KOBE: MJ couldn't carry my jock, I'm the BEST after WILT all-time!:
    Kobe must have been confused because we all know PP is the best player on the planet. Why? Cause he said so! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Posted by Elven 32

in 2008 pierce was the best.....he outdueled lebron in game 7 and outplayed kobe in the finals....hes not close to the best in the league now obviously

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to KOBE BEING KOBE: MJ couldn't carry my jock, I'm the BEST after WILT all-time!:
    http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_kobe_bryant_thinks_hes_better_than_michael_jordan_says_wilt_is_the_best/10113541 COULDN'T believe it when i read it but it seems right down kobe's ally. mr. 5-2 in finals with 3 mvps and 3 where he was mr. robin to shaq's batman really thinlks he's anywhere near mj's sacred air! talking trash or not, there is no place for this. kobe's arrrogant and a total asssswipe narcissist! no wonder everyone even on his own team hates him!coupled with unprovokingly telling durant he still can't eat at his lunch table and that okc isnt at the level of the lakers, i think that screw loose in his head is expanding. the man is CLASSLESS! LET'S see in the all-time pecking order, i will put russell and wilt ahead of him, clearly mj is #1, him). fine, being a really nice guy and objective, kobe's no better than FOUR! EVEN third IF YOU are a laker fan (ahead of wilty). but please, its like paul pierce is third to bird and russell, we're talking galaxies behind here, not inches. kobe will need 2 more basketball lifetimes to get ahead. he's passed shaq on the all-time list, i think the fumes of that is getting to him!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

Ha!  I have seen both play.  Kobe has been breathing that LA smog for too long.  It is not even close.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Nice thread with a link that does not work.
    Waste of time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In the video i never hear Kobe actually say he better the Jordan. All hear is talk about some list which could be about anything

http://www.nesn.com/2012/02/kobe-bryant-says-hes-better-than-michael-jordan-second-to-wilt-chamberlain-as-best-nba-player-ever-v.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

AOL Sports Headine: "Move over MJ....Here I Come"....!!  .....in reference to Kobe needing 19 points to pass Jordan for all time scoring on the All Star Game list....AOL wrote that headline....but you just have to know that is Kobe's "MO" tonight....it's all about stats, glory, and trying to catch Michael.....funny really.....he is never going to get there....in my opinion anyway....not that my opinion counts for anything...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If I ever meet the guy, I'll proudly say, right to his face, "I've seen Michael Jordan play, and you are NO Michael Jordan."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Congrats to KB24, all time greatest points scorer in All Star history!

Won't be for long though as PP will close that gap and pass Kobe.

Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Congrats to KB24, all time greatest points scorer in All Star history! Won't be for long though as PP will close that gap and pass Kobe.
    Posted by Elven 32

Pierce is not exactly lighting up the scoreboard at the all-star game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Ah, didn't you just write the same thing on another thread.

I shall happily give you a quarter to go call someone who actually cares!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Oh come on, he was horsing around with the crowd ... I was expected some sit-down interview in which he claimed he was the best player of all time. And hells bells, it was last summer!

Is he close to Michael? Absolutely he is. I still give Jordan the advantage, but to suggest Kobe's not in Mike's ballpark is crazy.

Sections
Shortcuts