OUCH RIGHT BACK AT YEAH!

AH, HA HA HA HA

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: Kobe Bryant misses 2 Lakers practices with foot woes

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Face first on the ground!

Untitled

By December, Kobe and the Lakers will be struggling to keep their feet on the ground.

NICE AND "struggling to keep their feet" INDEED! Literally!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Bad Backs, Bad Feet, Bad Coach. Yep, sounds like a real good road ahead. That is....IF they can even walk it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

he probably has arthitis given his age they need to put him on a geritol regimin!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sorry to inform you but You can watch Kobe here in a few minutes. Enjoy...

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/145695/1/watch-los-angeles-lakers-vs-golden-state-warriors.html

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Maybe Kobe was at the same garage as Steve Bleak.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Celtics lover, Bill Simmons is already extremely impressed with the Lakers in their first preseason game.

Bill Simmons @sportsguy33 4 minutes ago

Nash, Kobe and Gasol look fantastic together. I'm picking the Lakers to win the title and sweep Miami in the Finals.

Isn't he a Die Hard Celtics fan? WOW!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

he didnt play because most likely couldnt,and besides had the lakers starters played the whole game they were going to lose anyway!all is well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

and by the way i just love that picture of kobe bryant facedown on the floor in total submission to defeat.priceless!all is well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to bigbostonceltics' comment:

and by the way i just love that picture of kobe bryant facedown on the floor in total submission to defeat.priceless!all is well.

I just know you will enjoy the karmic rewards you will reap with all this nonsense you are sowing. When the Celtics lose some key players to injury for the season, your just rewards will be served. Oh, and I will come here to specifically throw it in YOUR face when it happens. You want to wish for and celebrate injuries, Enjoy!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Another of Tommy's "personalities" makes a re-appearance.  One humiliation per day is apparently not enough!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This is a Celtics forum, for Celtics fans.  By definition, it's supposed to be closed.  I also think many people are realistic about the Celtics chances this year............as opposed to the Delusional fans that root for LAL!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

This is a Celtics forum, for Celtics fans.  By definition, it's supposed to be closed.  I also think many people are realistic about the Celtics chances this year............as opposed to the Delusional fans that root for LAL!

So, what are your realistic views of the Celtics this season?

Do you expect them to be in the Finals?

If they were in the Finals do you expect they would beat any team in the West?

If this is only a Celtics Forum, then why do Celtics fans start threads everyday about non-Celtics topics? You do the same thing.

I have not started a non-Celtics thread (Royce White exception, we were looking to draft him) in weeks.  I also stay away now more than ever on non-Celtics threads..........

My expectations are - winning the Atlantic Division, being 2 or 3 seed in the East, and giving MIA all they can handle in the ECF.  I couldn't care less about any team in the West, and will worry about that if we beat the Heat..........granted, an incredibly big IF!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Celtics lover, Bill Simmons is already extremely impressed with the Lakers in their first preseason game.Bill Simmons @sportsguy33 4 minutes ago

Nash, Kobe and Gasol look fantastic together. I'm picking the Lakers to win the title and sweep Miami in the Finals."

Tommyfraud, you are so laughable, what a joke of a fake Celtics fan you are. 

What Simmons did in that Tweet is what is known to his followers as a "reverse jinx". By picking the Lakers he is in effect doing his best to jinx them. 

Gosh Tommy you are a super piece of work, scrounging the Internet for anything that supports your myopic views even if you have no understanding of the information you are reading. 

Of course Simmons was inspired to tweet that because of how poorly Kobe, Gasol and Nash were playing that night. 

He reinforced the jinx tweet with another obvious reverse jinx: 

"I'm picking the Lakers to win 75, 76 or 77 games. Thinking about going low with 75 just to be safe."

Lakers fans immediately responded knowing exactly what Simmons was trying to do. 

Ironically you are reverse jinxing the Lakers yourself by handing out rings to the guys before they have done anything on the floor. 

They are OLD.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Celtics lover, Bill Simmons is already extremely impressed with the Lakers in their first preseason game.Bill Simmons @sportsguy33 4 minutes ago

Nash, Kobe and Gasol look fantastic together. I'm picking the Lakers to win the title and sweep Miami in the Finals."

Tommyfraud, you are so laughable, what a joke of a fake Celtics fan you are. 

What Simmons did in that Tweet is what is known to his followers as a "reverse jinx". By picking the Lakers he is in effect doing his best to jinx them. 

Gosh Tommy you are a super piece of work, scrounging the Internet for anything that supports your myopic views even if you have no understanding of the information you are reading. 

Of course Simmons was inspired to tweet that because of how poorly Kobe, Gasol and Nash were playing that night. 

He reinforced the jinx tweet with another obvious reverse jinx: 

"I'm picking the Lakers to win 75, 76 or 77 games. Thinking about going low with 75 just to be safe."

Lakers fans immediately responded knowing exactly what Simmons was trying to do. 

Ironically you are reverse jinxing the Lakers yourself by handing out rings to the guys before they have done anything on the floor. 

They are OLD.

Exactly, anyone who has read Simmons for 15 years as I have knows his tounge-in-cheek jinx's by now... he'll 'flatter' the Lakers a lot this year while making backhanded compliments about their 'experience' and ability to 'play through injuries' etc. etc. when we all know that old team will not mesh the ego's or have the depth and health to get out of the West. It is what Bill does... only the closed-minded and ignorant LA fans can get excited about such things and pathetically post such a tweet on a boston site... just shows their low IQ yet again. Oh an LA's coach is a complete joke, another reason not to pick them to go very far.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Celtics lover, Bill Simmons is already extremely impressed with the Lakers in their first preseason game.

Bill Simmons @sportsguy33 4 minutes ago

Nash, Kobe and Gasol look fantastic together. I'm picking the Lakers to win the title and sweep Miami in the Finals.

Really?  Don't go to Vegas.  

How'd LA look in that second game? Still sweeping the Heat?  

Sections
Shortcuts