Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management

Kobe: Either Trade Pau Or Don't

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7593707/kobe-bryant-rips-los-angeles-lakers-management-potential-pau-gasol-trade

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management

I guess Rondo could say the same thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management:
    [QUOTE]I guess Rondo could say the same thing.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]DANNY, MOVE RONDO TO L A AND GASOL BACK HERE.....  PERFECT TIME !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well if its going to happen, I couldn't agree with the ball hog more,  make it happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

this is too funny. From a Laker fan conversation
    Mitch and the Buss family owe it to Kobe to keep the team competitive, he could have left, he stayed he deserves better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]this is too funny. From a Laker fan conversation Mitch and the Buss family owe it to Kobe to keep the team competitive, he could have left, he stayed he deserves better. ... more
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    This is how Kobe became such a monster.  A Laker great who is morally bankrupt and fans still love him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

About time Kobe. Good going. We all know what happened after Kobe wasn't happy in 07. 3 NBA finals in a row and 2 rings. Keep it up Kobe.

Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]Well if its going to happen, I couldn't agree with the ball hog more,  make it happen.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

You must not know that the trade deadline is more then 3 weeks away.
    LA is not going to trade Gasol to just trade him.
    They also can't say they are not going to trade him.
    What if a team overwhelms LA with a great trade proposal for Gasol right before the trade deadline?
    Patience is needed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : You must not know that the trade deadline is more then 3 weeks away. LA is not going to trade Gasol to just trade him. They also can't say they are not going to trade him. What if a team overwhelms LA with a great trade proposal for Gasol right before the trade deadline? Patience is needed.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but a little off-topic, don't  you think?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : Thanks, but a little off-topic, don't  you think?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Sorry you have such trouble following simple threads.
    We understand...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]About time Kobe. Good going. We all know what happened after Kobe wasn't happy in 07. 3 NBA finals in a row and 2 rings. Keep it up Kobe.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Well i do agree with you about good going.  Wish someone on the C's would do something like that.  Well maybe not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : You must not know that the trade deadline is more then 3 weeks away. LA is not going to trade Gasol to just trade him. They also can't say they are not going to trade him. What if a team overwhelms LA with a great trade proposal for Gasol right before the trade deadline? Patience is needed.

Sorry but yes i do know about the trade deadline. Did i say anything about giving him away?  You must not read the posts.  "They" can say anything.  How many times have you heard a team say something and do something else?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : Sorry you have such trouble following simple threads. We understand...

The thread is about koME ripping lakers management over Gasol.  It is NOT about you siding with management, nor is it about YOUR opinions on the trade deadline.  Got anything to add about koME ripping management?
    BTW - I have always said the lakers shouldn't trade Gasol.  And since you have a special folder with all my posts in it, why don't you substantiate that one for us!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

go red go

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Kobe views this as a player and a friend of Pau's.

To Mitch and Jim Buss it is business first.

They should not be pressured into making a committment one way or the other on 2/19 or 2/20.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe views this as a player and a friend of Pau's. To Mitch and Jim Buss it is business first. They should not be pressured into making a committment one way or the other on 2/19 or 2/20.

who is pressuring them?  Oh Kome is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe views this as a player and a friend of Pau's. To Mitch and Jim Buss it is business first. They should not be pressured into making a committment one way or the other on 2/19 or 2/20.

Good post.  Please don't put Buss and Kupchak in the same league, though.  I have a lot of respect for Kupchak.....I don't trust anything he says, but I guess that's why he's good at his job.
    Buss will ruin this team - he is not about the team, at least not so far, he IS about business, the bottom line.  If he trades Gasol, he will get back at least one expiring deal to save money at the end of the year.
    As a basketball fan, who lives in LA and hears "stuff" all the time, I predict this marriage of Buss and Kupchack will not last 3 years.  Mitch will retire when Jimmy boy reneges on a deal.  Jeannie should be running the team, anyway. SHE wants to win.
    They did NOT consult koME on the new coach, and I'm sure they won't consult him on trades.  This whole "ripping" thing just further shows koME thinks he has more power than he does.  He's an employee of the lakers......period!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I posted this elsewhere re: Kobe being a Ball Hog & having very few assists. I must agree with Gina, LA fan or not, that to whom is Kobe to pass to other than Bynum & Gasol. Even when his shooting % is off he is better than any other PG, Small Forward etc. they have....Fisher & Artest are past their prime. They really could use a Ray Allen...see below.

I have hated Kobe. Why? Because he's on a team that I hate especially since they beat us in Game 7 finals a few years back . BUT, I am a Basketball fan and feel he is the best since Michael Jordan...not as good but better than anyone else. Some of his moves are like an Avatar character. He has some good shooting nights and some bad but the Lakers, and it has been mentioned in many posts, have twin towers Bynum & Gasol and really only Kobe to score---Artest & Fisher are past their prime. The 3 of them usually provide 75% of LA's scoring. They need another Guard/Small Forward who can score. How about offering Ray Allen, and I've loved him, & toss in JO(Please), someone else & a draft pick maybe for GASOL !!! 

Personally, I think they'd rather have Rambo...oops, Rondo,who can't shoot from the outside but can pass to Kobe & drive to the basket as well as anybody.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I posted this elsewhere re: Kobe being a Ball Hog & having very few assists. I must agree with Gina, LA fan or not, that to whom is Kobe to pass to other than Bynum & Gasol. Even when his shooting % is off he is better than any other PG, Small Forward etc. they have....Fisher & Artest are past their prime. They really could use a Ray Allen...see below. I have hated Kobe. Why? Because he's on a team that I hate especially since they beat us in Game 7 finals a few years back . BUT , I am a Basketball fan and feel he is the best since Michael Jordan...not as good but better than anyone else. Some of his moves are like an Avatar character. He has some good shooting nights and some bad but the Lakers, and it has been mentioned in many posts, have twin towers Bynum & Gasol and really only Kobe to score---Artest & Fisher are past their prime. The 3 of them usually provide 75% of LA's scoring. They need another Guard/Small Forward who can score. How about offering Ray Allen, and I've loved him, & toss in JO(Please), someone else & a draft pick maybe for GASOL !!!  Personally, I think they'd rather have Rambo...oops, Rondo,who can't shoot from the outside but can pass to Kobe & drive to the basket as well as anybody.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Mandobellow,  how do we know what others can do unless they get a chance? Kome has been a ball hog his entire career. We all know Fisher can hit shots, he has done it a lot. If Kome used Gasol and Bynum like he should they could all average 20 pts a game in my opinion. They would have everyone in foul trouble. If Kome only forced shots when the clock was winding down it would be different, but he does it any time.  He would be so much better a player if he concentrated on making his players better instead of letting them get theirs on their own. He should average 9 assists a game and 22 pts.  His shooting percentage would go up substantially and wouldn't have to work as hard. He has to be the hero though. You put Bynum and Gasol on the Celtics and replace KG and JO and we are going to challenge for the title.  You put JO and KG on the Lakers and they are out of the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

A post I started late last night has 71 responses to it.  You use words like "handles" and say koME scored 40 points in a row.  You and GK are the only people who have a problem with what I write - wonder what you two have in common!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]A post I started late last night has 71 responses to it.  You use words like "handles" and say koME scored 40 points in a row.  You and GK are the only people who have a problem with what I write - wonder what you two have in common!!

You had a problem with null and mtrax also. Probably many others too.
    Why can't you get along with people that don't agree with you.
    Why should I try to "get along" when you make 0 effort to accept non-Celtics viewpoints?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : Good post.  Please don't put Buss and Kupchak in the same league, though.  I have a lot of respect for Kupchak.....I don't trust anything he says, but I guess that's why he's good at his job. Buss will ruin this team - he is not about the team, at least not so far, he IS about business, the bottom line.  If he trades Gasol, he will get back at least one expiring deal to save money at the end of the year. As a basketball fan, who lives in LA and hears "stuff" all the time, I predict this marriage of Buss and Kupchack will not last 3 years.  Mitch will retire when Jimmy boy reneges on a deal.  Jeannie should be running the team, anyway. SHE wants to win. They did NOT consult koME on the new coach, and I'm sure they won't consult him on trades.  This whole "ripping" thing just further shows koME thinks he has more power than he does.  He's an employee of the lakers......period!
    Why do you respect Kupchak?  What moves has he made that were not aided by Jerry West?  Artest, Blake, Barnes, McRoberts, etc.  What body of work in getting top personnel are you referring to Red?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : You had a problem with null and mtrax also. Probably many others too. Why can't you get along with people that don't agree with you. Why should I try to "get along" when you make 0 effort to accept non-Celtics viewpoints?

Null is tayshawn - no one got along with him, he was 15.  YOU are mtrax!!  Enough said.  I CAN get along with others who disagree with me.  There is a difference - to give a non-Celtics viewpoint is NOT what you people do.  What you do is come on to a Celtics forum and glorify your team over ours.  That is just not nice, and not proper decorum. 
    We like to play GM for our team - lakers fans do the same thing.  To call people idiots and morons for their trades suggestions on the visiting floor is just asking for trouble.

Here is me - "do you really think the lakers would trade Gasol for Derrick Williams?"

Here is you-  "braindead Red Russ said trade KG's expiring deal for Jefferson and Millsap - what an idiot."

See?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : Good post.  Please don't put Buss and Kupchak in the same league, though.  I have a lot of respect for Kupchak.....I don't trust anything he says, but I guess that's why he's good at his job. Buss will ruin this team - he is not about the team, at least not so far, he IS about business, the bottom line.  If he trades Gasol, he will get back at least one expiring deal to save money at the end of the year. As a basketball fan, who lives in LA and hears "stuff" all the time, I predict this marriage of Buss and Kupchack will not last 3 years.  Mitch will retire when Jimmy boy reneges on a deal.  Jeannie should be running the team, anyway. SHE wants to win. They did NOT consult koME on the new coach, and I'm sure they won't consult him on trades.  This whole "ripping" thing just further shows koME thinks he has more power than he does.  He's an employee of the lakers......period!
    Why do you respect Kupchak?  What moves has he made that were not aided by Jerry West?  Artest, Blake, Barnes, McRoberts, etc.  What body of work in getting top personnel are you referring to Red?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe Bryant rips Lakers management : Null is tayshawn - no one got along with him, he was 15.  YOU are mtrax!!  Enough said.  I CAN get along with others who disagree with me.  There is a difference - to give a non-Celtics viewpoint is NOT what you people do.  What you do is come on to a Celtics forum and glorify your team over ours.  That is just not nice, and not proper decorum.  We like to play GM for our team - lakers fans do the same thing.  To call people idiots and morons for their trades suggestions on the visiting floor is just asking for trouble. Here is me - "do you really think the lakers would trade Gasol for Derrick Williams?" Here is you-  "braindead Red Russ said trade KG's expiring deal for Jefferson and Millsap - what an idiot." See?
    Excellent irrefutable points Red.  Forget Kupchak though he is no Danny Ainge.