Kobe claims Dahntay Jones intentionally hurt him last night

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Kobe claims Dahntay Jones intentionally hurt him last night

I don't know if I've ever sided with the moronic Laker troll contingent on this board over Celtic fans but sorry guys this is a homer thread if I ever saw one. 

First off, if it's not a dirty play why is the NBA considering making it illegal like the chop block in the NFL? Moving under a shooter in the air is a dangerous play that obviously threatens star players. And we know the NBA looks to protect its stars. 

Second, it's perfectly reasonable for Kobe to argue it was intentional. Of course that can never be proven. But it's happened to Kobe before. Jalen Rose recently admitted he did the exact same foul to Kobe in the playoffs, intentionally to try to injure him: 

http://www.vibe.com/jalen-rose-injured-kobe-bryant-nba-playoffs

So if that is true, then you can't blame Kobe for making the accusation it was intentional this time as well, can you? It probably wasn't intentional but it's perfectly reasonable for Kobe to say that...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I don't know if I've ever sided with the moronic Laker troll contingent on this board over Celtic fans but sorry guys this is a homer thread if I ever saw one. 

First off, if it's not a dirty play why is the NBA considering making it illegal like the chop block in the NFL? Moving under a shooter in the air is a dangerous play that obviously threatens star players. And we know the NBA looks to protect its stars. 

Second, it's perfectly reasonable for Kobe to argue it was intentional. Of course that can never be proven. But it's happened to Kobe before. Jalen Rose recently admitted he did the exact same foul to Kobe in the playoffs, intentionally to try to injure him: 

http://www.vibe.com/jalen-rose-injured-kobe-bryant-nba-playoffs

So if that is true, then you can't blame Kobe for making the accusation it was intentional this time as well, can you? It probably wasn't intentional but it's perfectly reasonable for Kobe to say that...

This is Boston Celtics class right here, the rivalry can have dignity and a little respect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I still claim that Kobe undercut Perkins in game 6 of the NBA finals causing Perks knee injury.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Why is everyone talking about a minor injury to someone hated on this board. He was hurt so bad that he is going to play?

How many guys has Kobe hurt? How many guys has Kobe punched in the groin?

I guess if they can't win the championship at least he can try for an Oscar.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMEKEdknTNU

Looks like kobe doesn't give Perk "space" to land.  Not saying it was intentional, as it wasn't a "jump" shot.

There is knee-to-knee contact with kobe, and Bynum is pushing him from the other side.

Notice how kobe is arguing there is no foul - what a tool!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMEKEdknTNU

Looks like kobe doesn't give Perk "space" to land.  Not saying it was intentional, as it wasn't a "jump" shot.

There is knee-to-knee contact with kobe, and Bynum is pushing him from the other side.

Notice how kobe is arguing there is no foul - what a tool!

If you watch the replay, Kobe is the only one looking down, when everyone else is looking up to get the rebound. Why?

Since he stepped on Kobe's foot, and Kobe was looking down , is there any other possibilty than it was on purpose?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I don't see him looking down...I see him strip the ball from Perk while fouling him

10. This post has been removed.