Kobe dresses down his team but not himself

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kobe dresses down his team but not himself

Kobe like all egomaniacs admonishes teammates yet never blames his own performance.  Leaders the great ones take it on themselves to play better and get teammates in line.  Without the Laker faithful around lately I wonder if through their thick heads and blind eyes they can see how their leader does not cut it with the great ones.  Kobe is an empty vessel only embarrassed today because the other egomaniac Lebron outshined him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Kobe dresses down his team but not himself

In Response to Re: Kobe dresses down his team but not himself:
    [QUOTE]No better testament to the floundering Lakers than a thread like this getting not one response.  It is OK with me.  It  was only for the Laker intruders on this BB.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Very surprising loss by the Lakers.  I wanted them to win on Christmas since I really dislike Miami.  Kobe never takes the blame for a loss, but almost always tries to blame his teammates for their poor performance.  He is one of the leaders on this team and definitely needs to take more responsibility. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kobe is the worst kind of superstar he never sees his own faults and feels entitled to victory.  He can thank Shaq for three of those championsips.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe is the worst kind of superstar he never sees his own faults and feels entitled to victory.  He can thank Shaq for three of those championsips.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Nothing like a good piggy back ride.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

A fading superstar is not where we should be focusing our criticism. He is fading so we can treat him like he isn't and criticize or treat him like he is and empathize.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from campari. Show campari's posts

i hate to stick up for kobe but....
    he does have a point. he seems like one of the few guys on that team that truly hates to lose. which is probably part of what makes him so good. artest, odom, etc seem to have their head in the clouds.
    anyway, go spurs tonite!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

The boys didn't have their heads in the game, I can't honestly say that anyone really had that good a game.

I think Bryant was right with a lot of the things he said in the article. Basically you are going to work, yes it's Christmas day, but you work and you'll work hard.

This regular season is going to be tough. Still have plenty of confidence in regards to how we'll finish though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lakers will be again tested tonight, it will be interesting to see if they can get a win tonight against the Spurs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I think we have to beat the Spurs to get some sort of momentum back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]A fading superstar is not where we should be focusing our criticism. He is fading so we can treat him like he isn't and criticize or treat him like he is and empathize.
    Posted by greenkillme[/QUOTE]

Kobe's 3rd in the league in scoring and you'r calling him "fading"?! Look at you own team. KG, Pierce and Allen are clearly on the downside of their careers. Shaq isn't anywhere NEAR what he once was.

The Lakers will be fine. You guys sure  like to talk during the early part of the season. Most of you were pretty humble during the January-March time frame last year. I'm expecting the same this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If you look up the word self centered in the dictionary there's a picture of Kobe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If the Lakers win tonight we can expect visits from their fans again.  They will embrace any sign of life in their sinking ship.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

nobody can look weak like pau (when he does) and NOBODY but nobody can get lost on a basketball court (or possibly in his own house) like lumar odum.  add in aging artest to the mix and you have a trifecta, that when bad, is among the worst.

not that kobe really has a lot of credibility with me, he's one of the all time brat personalities in the league.  a shame because he could have been different- a real leader instead of a scowler and a grouser.

Sections
Shortcuts