Kobe gets away with Murder!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Kobe gets away with Murder!

Why does the league protect this Black Mamba?  All he does is get away with porking chicks in hotels, getting away with blatent offensive fouls by pushing off to get some room cause he's got no lift anymore, and now he offends the gay community...not to speak about his disrespect to the game/ref....why didn't the ref give him a T for that outburst...he would not have played last night and we would have the same record as them! 

What CRAP! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Kobe gets away with Murder!

Bennie Adams being "questionably gay" makes it all right to call him a F__F__?

If you're questionably black, it's alright for me to call you a F__N__?

Suppose I call you a F___ Moron?  :-)

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Fiercest34, thank you for your technical foul graph, but anyone with common basketball knowledge already knows that Kobe does not mind technicals as the money he is fined goes to very good causes. Kobe even stated this same thing during this season. And when it boils down to it, who really cares about technical fouls unless there is a suspension involved? Seriously...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe gets away with Murder!:
    In Response to Kobe gets away with Murder! : To answer your post,,, Bennie Adams, the referee is questionably gay, and he was not in ear shot of Kobe when Kobe went off. The only reason it is even making news is because TNT had the camera on him when he said it, and also because it is Kobe Bryant, the greatest player on the planet. Anymore questions? Oh yeah, even if the LAKERS and celtics did have the same record, the LAKERS still own the tie breaker because of the better opposing conference record. Now go cry somewhere else.
    Posted by Tayshawn

It's comments like this that make you an embarassment to good Lakers fans everywhere.  YOU are a questionable fan, and a questionable human being - have you heard some of Kobe's comments after games?  Last year he told his own teammates to "man up".  Kobe Bryant is the best in the game, but not a role model for me or my kids.  Please go away before you humiliate the rest of us further!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Kobe gets away with Murder! : To answer your post,,, Bennie Adams, the referee is questionably gay, and he was not in ear shot of Kobe when Kobe went off. The only reason it is even making news is because TNT had the camera on him when he said it, and also because it is Kobe Bryant, the greatest player on the planet. Anymore questions? Oh yeah, even if the LAKERS and celtics did have the same record, the LAKERS still own the tie breaker because of the better opposing conference record. Now go cry somewhere else.
    Posted by Tayshawn

Apparently you don't think what Kobe said was wrong because you yourself is saying it on a public forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe gets away with Murder! : Talk about class. You Laker trolls are really a bunch of hypocrites!  Even when Kobe does something WRONG you guys defend him. Pathetic!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Ohhhh and when KG tries to forearm the ref in the chops that's oK?  Problem is you Celtic homers see what you want to see.  Lakers Drive For Banner 17 is apon us.  Let's get it on!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Posted by Tayshawn

Kobe is not the best player on the planet. Sorry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Kobe got fined 100 Grand.  I hardly think that would imply he got away with murder.  He said something out of anger and the heat of the moment.  It was wrong pure and simple.  He got a massive fine for it and rather than get defensive or make excuses he apologized and acknowledged he was wrong.  I'd say justice was served, and I hate the man. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am  more upset that the Lakers playing as bad as they are drew probably the weakest playoff team in the league for their first round opponent.  Believe me if it was the Grizzlies or the Blazers the Lakers would not make it out of the first round.  The Hornets sadly have no chance to beat the Lakers.  We will have to wait to the second or third round for that.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

David Stern has control over the refs though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clearly. Show Clearly's posts

Just a quick side note on Kobe that was told to me by a site representative at that time. This gentleman has worked at my home for commercials in the past.

Several years ago Kobe was doing a sprite commercial in a large modern home in the LA area. The head of wardrobe happened to be gay and was selecting the apparel for the commercial based on the director's wishes. Kobe threw a fit in front of the 50 or 60 people there and said " he was not doing no commercial with this queer involved, and I want him out of here."

The apparel head started to cry and was told that someone else would take on the responsibility. It was a very awkward moment but of course Kobe got his way.

He obviously has anti Gay issues amongst others that go way back.

Thanks 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I don't think celtics fans should go off too hard on kobe for this, because lets face it...it could be KG just as easilly.  And I wonder how many of us would be as mad at him?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe gets away with Murder! : Kobe is not the best player on the planet. Sorry.
    Posted by jtkl

Oh that's right, it's Paul Pierce!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

How bout this, Kobe can get as many tec's as he wants, as long as the 100K fines go to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

tony....get off this post if you can't take the heat in this kitchen...you don't deal with the reality of the situation--I've got more bball sense than you and your 10 illigitament kids have combined! ...You aint getting 17 this year or any other year....We will always be ahead of your stinky organization!  Remember when you hero Kobe wanted out of LA? 

Now that's honor! 

Paul Pierce ever want out?  Don't think so!!!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I don't think celtics fans should go off too hard on kobe for this, because lets face it...it could be KG just as easilly.  And I wonder how many of us would be as mad at him?
    Posted by cole-ely

Well said. And there are plenty of others all over the NBA as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

tony....get off this post if you can't take the heat in this kitchen...you don't deal with the reality of the situation--I've got more bball sense than you and your 10 illigitament kids have combined! ...You aint getting 17 this year or any other year....We will always be ahead of your stinky organization!  Remember when you hero Kobe wanted out of LA?  Now that's honor!  Paul Pierce ever want out?  Don't think so!!!! 
    Posted by Tabuckiss

http://firedannyainge.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/is-kevin-garnett-feeling-unloved-pierce-wants-out/

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Now, as long as it's an educational debate it doesn't bother me. But why are there so many Laker fans posting on this all the time? It's like every discussion has a few of you nay-saying and just being obnoxious. Go on your own discussions, not here!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

yea...Lakers are a team that moved from another venue....Celts are an original with 100% history in one location...that's the difference between the yellow belly Laker fans and us true green Celts!  Lets do an Irish Jig on Kobe's head! 

Sections
Shortcuts