Kobe getting a taste of what Paul Pierces first 8 years in the league were like

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Kobe getting a taste of what Paul Pierces first 8 years in the league were like

Very, very true.

The Lakers won't be getting out of this mess anytime soon. I would even say that this is karma at its best after so many years of enjoying unfair privileges just given out to them. Kobe's carreer will not have a happy ending after all has been said and done.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: Kobe getting a taste of what Paul Pierces first 8 years in the league were like

It will be a very blessed for year if they don't make it to the playoffs ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

Very, very true.

The Lakers won't be getting out of this mess anytime soon. I would even say that this is karma at its best after so many years of enjoying unfair privileges just given out to them. Kobe's carreer will not have a happy ending after all has been said and done.

Please show proof of what unfair privileges the the Lakers have received

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Kobe will retire

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

I hate the Lakers, don't really like Kobe, but to say his rings were gifts is just not true.  He has 2 since Shaq and carried them to the championship in Shaq last season there.  i hate the guy but he earned everything he has worked for..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Very, very true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdOe4IxIvo0

There are plenty more... that championship was rigged.

Those eff-ers would get all types of special favors because they'd keep the ratings high for Stern.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

It's also karma for the way they treated Mike Brown, Phil Jackson and even their own players like Lamar Odom, Bynum, etc... it's good to see that even in the sports world divine justice still kinda works!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Very, very true.

Those eff-ers would get all types of special favors because they'd keep the ratings high for Stern.

So you believe the word of a convicted felon that the game was rigged. why don't you take a look at game 5 of that series. The Kings got the benefit of the calls in that game. Shaq only shoots one free throw in that game.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Very, very true.

So you believe the word of a convicted felon that the game was rigged. why don't you take a look at game 5 of that series. The Kings got the benefit of the calls in that game. Shaq only shoots one free throw in that game.

Duh!

It doesn't matter if Shaq only made 1 FT. You really think getting the Kings' big men in foul trouble didn't hurt the Kings?

DOUBLE DUH!!!

I am talking about game 5.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Very, very true.

Say whatever you want. It's all on tape. Those games were so rigged is not even funny. Indeed a tragic day for pro sports when the Kings were stripped of their opportunity to go to the finals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

In response to craig2174's comment:

I hate the Lakers, don't really like Kobe, but to say his rings were gifts is just not true.  He has 2 since Shaq and carried them to the championship in Shaq last season there.  i hate the guy but he earned everything he has worked for..

Kome coat-tailed Shaq for his first 3 and hung on to Gasaol for his other 2. The Fakers were under 500 when they got Gasol, then made the finals. Kome NEVER lead his team past the 2nd round without an all star big!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

In response to craig2174's comment:

Kome coat-tailed Shaq for his first 3 and hung on to Gasaol for his other 2. The Fakers were under 500 when they got Gasol, then made the finals. Kome NEVER lead his team past the 2nd round without an all star big!

Couldn't have said it better myself.